Voltron: Legendary Defender

"If you wanna form Volron, ya gotta fuck the lion, Keith!"

Other urls found in this thread:

oglaf.com/sport/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gotta love the mice

So what does everyone think of Keith's sister?

More Allurance as friends!

Honestly my initial thoughts were that they put a copy of Zarkon's consciousness in Shiro or just generally brainwashed him so he'll betray the team at some point. This is why the Black Lion found him when he was in trouble, but won't let him be her pilot.

Anybody got an idea of where I can find some guro of Shiro?

That you should shut up.

So, why previous thread was deleted after 6 posts?

>Lotor, exiled to the ass end of the empire, discovers the Blue lion on earth
>clones Kerberos Shiro in secret and pulls a switcheroo
>sets up his escape via the BoM as a cover so he can be used to locate the lion and the rest of Voltron
>uses cyborg arm to keep tabs on them
>gives the clone access to important survival information "flashbacks" so team Voltron can succeed and grow in strength
>deliberately does this so they will destabilize his father's empire
>swoop in when dad gets rekt to pick up the pieces
>now in control of the empire with detailed information about the only real threat to his rule
>uses this information to begin lightspeed construction on his own Lotron
>yfw

I want Lotor to fuck her.

Fuck, marry, kill, ignore?

Sounds overcomplicated.

How good of a cook is Sven?

Did their encounter in Thayserix mean anything?

>deliberately tests the paladins during the beginning of S3 because "Shiro" is missing and he has no way to keep current tabs on them

I really love that Zarkon and Witch Haggar are married.

Move to Utah and marry all the Shiros.

is top left the same as the shiro who was originally abducted?

End.

marry Sven, ignore the rest of these clone subhumans

Well done user, I am sufficently aroused

Terrible. Even in an alternate universe, every Shiro is a bad cook.

Me too, dude.

>tfw your ship won

Fuck Punished Shiro, marry Normal Shiro, kill Kuron, ignore Sven

it meant lotor respects her as a pilot, I guess

Her art style is so fucking ugly to me. Not as bad as that person who draws Shiro and Keith like ethnic stereotypes, but still bad.

Kuron is love.
Kuron is life.
Kuron a miracle of the universe.
Kuron may do bad things in the future, but he still a good person, inside and out.

pretty sure Allura on Thayserix and the cannon juke were the only times he got outmaneuvered the whole season

Sven is the cutest though.

Old team spin-off fucking when?

They wanted Guro. That's the only thing I could find.

Only that she's boring. I learned to stop jeering at at theorists here.

Punished Shiro > Paladin Shiro > Haircut > Sven > Kerberos Shiro

my brain says we'll never see them again, but my meme magic no kokoro says there will be a time travel team-up episode

>ignoring Sven

Bad taste.
Yeah, she does a bunch of guro. I just hate her art personally, but hey, if user likes it, good on them.

>Allura did not know the whole story about Voltron and Zarkon

I heard that they changed the Black Lion's special ability from teleportation to time travel. Anyone got a source for that?

More flashbacks of good guy Zarkon when?

Kill Long Hair Kuron, Ignore Ugly Hair Cut Kuron, Fuck Sven (his accent is annoying after a while), marry shiro and have a happy marriage because he's never really around to bother me and i know he will be faithful

no. Teleportation happened last season and is mentioned again this season

Her dad probably shielded her from it. Or was probably ashamed of how big of a hand he had in Zarkon going evil.

How much does he know? What has he been hiding?

So is Shiro gonna stay around as the leader?

Do you think Kanye has a tentacle dick?

The official paladin personality quiz has a section about lion powers. It had teleportation assigned to the black lion before it was officially revealed in the show, and it was changed to time travel shortly before S3 dropped.

Even if they don't go with the clone thing, I really think this Shiro is an imposter either way. Anyone else notice the mechanical wirring sounds when the Galrans examined Kuron's eye/pupil? He might even be a mix of synthetic, metal, and organic material.

Have you made your Kuron feel loved today, /vld/?

>good guy
reminder that he presided over a caste system

A buzzfeed quizz is the only evidence I've seen.

Fish Dicks shouldn't be called Kanye. He's too good for that.

What are you talking about? Alfor's only mistake was not controlling Zarkon enough. That guy insisted on keeping the rift open and tricked his friends so he and Honerva could get high on quintessence instead of just talking to them about it first.

Kuron is taking over Allura's mission control position which also gives him the greatest ability to inevitably heel turn.

Dude's just trying to prevent a sexual harassment suit.

Still doesn't top punished Shiro.

he's a legally distinct Zora, so he has two

You sound like an angry servant class.

Come on he's not gonna become a bad guy...

Yeah, and they all fell for it despite knowing that Zarkon and Honerva were obsessed. Hindsight is always 20/20. As a friend who's been burned by addict friends taking advantage of you, it's a relatable feeling.

Same user who requested, I'll take any that I can get. I'd check gurochan but lord knows there won't be a VLD thread.

I really liked geckostuffs' more gory art, would love to see more like it.

he's not an altean. the castle is largely useless to him. all he can really do is give the paladins bad advice

>because he's never really around to bother me
>not wanting that body and sweet personality around you all the time

What're you, gay?

>"Shiro"

Is there a link to where I can find more of pics like that or is that all on geckostuff's password locked blog?

Phase 3 of "Operation Kuron" involved deliberately letting him go. He's definitely there to cause havok, intentional or not.

He knows more that's for sure.

He has an official name for fucks sakes.

I want to dress him up real nice and take him to a fancy dinner where everyone's staring but he only has eyes for me.

B-but he'll break free, right?

It's on her passworded blog. I think she posted that one on her NSFW Twitter when she did it too, several months ago. But her Twitter accounts seem to be gone.

Yeah but this is more fun.

>Broseidon McFishfag

>Tommy Two Dicks

Whole team crossdressing for humor episode when?

So lotor's going to snatch this in a raid of the castle, right?

Also who the hell gives a baby a fucking helmet? Is it some kind of artifact?

He's the kind of guy who'd be your wingman but then walk off with your dude at the end of the night. And you wouldn't even care because he's so charming.

Maybe Honerva was being a bitch and implying Allura is retarded.

Kuron and Shiro will engage in a wrestling match to the death while wearing clothing that gets progressively more ripped up with every blow.

It'll end with Kuron suffocating on Shiro's titties.

It was a thoughtful gift to stop Allura getting a head dent from lying on her back like babies sometimes do.

it was a customary gesture...

I have no opinion on her personality as we've not really seen any yet. I think her design is boring compared to the others.

I have a weakness for the "I used to have a one-sided crush on you but then I got over it and now we're awesome friends" thing.

I'm so mad lizardfu was disappointing. I knew it would happen too.

>She's just a child, dear.
>I know! But you have to realize, Alfor's a fluke in that inbred circus they call a royal family. If she doesn't end up mentally retarded, she'll likely develop a second row of teeth and have schizophrenia.
>But...I have two rows of teeth.
>Yes, but you're Galra. You're supposed to have them.

>Ray the Sting-gay

but that helmet was far too large and pointy for a baby

>Also who the hell gives a baby a fucking helmet?
Honerva said it's "customary", but it's pretty well-known that babies have fragile heads.

>to the death
Waste of Shiros. oglaf.com/sport/

I just want to pet their heads and feed them pellets.

What about an Altean baby?

It was a reference, don't overthink it

yeah, but they could have at least given her one that fit. and wasn't covered with sharp bits that she would inevitably cut herself on

Anyone else find Shiro's face here unsettling? He legitimately looks like a mindless shell

No, I just really like alone time! And men are always under foot like children!

Then how do you explain Lotor not knowing the missing black lion at start of S3.

So cute.

That's what happens when you browse Galrachan too long.
I hope he's okay. I don't like my boy suffering.

>Both of them struggling, getting sweaty
>MMA chokehold positions
>Shiro tries blood choking Kuron
>Kuron twists around, trying to get free
>unintentionally motorboating Shiro
>Picks Shiro up by the ass
>Shiro sees what he's planning to do, locks his legs around Kuron's waist
>"Why are you guys not helping me?!"
>Paladins just standing there with awkward boners

How hyped are you for Haggar's redemption arc?