What was the whole Gal Gardner thing about?

What was the whole Gal Gardner thing about?

It was about dreams coming true.

Well the version in your pic is that they used a female body for the graft thing

A humorous twist on the classic macho guy archetype.

By being... a macho girl?

No, because he's not a macho girl, he's a macho guy that has suddenly been put in a girl's body.

ROB SCHNEIDER IS... GREEN LANTERN! RATED PG-13

This one a bad guy genderswapped him and forced him to model cute outfits for him or the hostages get it. The book was cancelled and they didn't give a fuck.

This one I'm less sure of besides the very basic concept.

>This one a bad guy genderswapped him and forced him to model cute outfits for him or the hostages get it.
wew

>JL3000 guy is a girl
BRILLIANT
>everyone else is now a girl
Ehhhhh...

Why is the bowl cut so cute. I feel uncomfortable.

Keith Giffen discovered Rule 63

They didn't turn anyone else into a girl

They just used an all girl team

That was such a great book until the male half of the cast got butchered by a bunch of boring robots.

Did JL3000 ever have an ending or did it just stop?

That Superman was my favorite character and they just killed him, shit was tragic.

Yes and no, I guess. 3000!Flash time traveled to the present. That seems to be coming back up in the Blue Beetle book

Superman and that speedster girl were so cute together.

>Yes and no, I guess. 3000!Flash time traveled to the present. That seems to be coming back up in the Blue Beetle book
Goddamn it Giffen. stop trying to take Blue Beetle down with you

It continued as JL3001, went to shit and all SJW-ish, and was silently dropped.

I mean it kinda makes sense. Ted was in the future so she kinda knew him

They almost quite literally killed the chemistry and momentum the book had. What a weird fucking circumstance.

The same thing happened in the nu52 JLI, which was an unremarkable but perfectly serviceable book until half the cast got killed or hospitalized. Who wants shit like that in what had hitherto been a comedy-adventure comic?

Nu52 JLI moreorless Missed The Point from the very beginning. JL3K/1's ending was pretty much Giffen throwing a hissy fit and smashing his toys after being told to put them away.

pixie Hal was too good for this world

Is she a shape shifter? Unforgivably unfamiliar with the comic.
The hole is barely bigger than her upper arm. Yet its diameter contains her entire head, her midget left shoulder, and her entire midget left upper arm. Plus her forearm was painfully deformed by the punch, it seems.
Or else she's a giant. Or both? Can't tell.

He was adorable.