Toonami music
pastebin.com/ihpxGCUZ
toonami.tumblr.com/post/71271575067/toonami-merry-christmas-and-happy-holidays

Naruto story
pastebin.com/ZFvtJfNa

Tweeting info
pastebin.com/qbLzAeH6

FLCL news
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-03-24/toonami-to-co-produce-2-new-flcl-seasons/.100222

AoT s2 eye catches
imgur.com/a/9FqEo

News
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-07-02/toonami-debuts-jojo-bizarre-adventure-stardust-crusaders-on-july-29-gundam-iron-blooded-orphans-season-2-in-october/.118320

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-08-03/toonami-to-air-outlaw-star-anime/.119717
youtu.be/RN5ifzoUsfc
youtube.com/watch?v=tChzy3cu-kE&feature=youtu.be&t=63
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Toonami will never air Esdeath ga Kill

News
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-08-03/toonami-to-air-outlaw-star-anime/.119717

>toonami will never air Secret Millionaires Club

Has anyone else never seen Outlaw Star

>Toonami might air Propane Tank Super
>Toonami might air Propane Tank Z Kai
>Toonami might air Hank Hill's Regular Workday: Clean Burning Crusaders
>Toonami might air Texas Griller
>Toonami might air Propane X Propane
>Toonami might air Boomhauer the Third
>Toonami might air Hankruto: Proppuden
>Toonami might air Flame in the Tank: Grill Alone Complex
>Toonami might air Attack on Hill

>Toonami will never air Martha Speaks

GET BACK YOU SAVAGES

>Adult Swim is airing a Dragonshit Pooper rerun
>Adult Swim is airing Dragonshit Pooper
>Toonami is also airing Dragonshit Pooper
>Toonami is airing Dragonshit Z Kai
>Toonami is airing Jule-Jule's Bizarre Shitventure: Shitdust Crusaders
>Toonami is airing Tokyo Shit
>Toonami is airing Shitter x Shitter
>Toonami is airing Poopin the Turd
>Toonami is airing Naruto Shitpoopin
>Toonami is airing Ghost in the Shit: Shit Alone Complex
>Toonami is airing an Attack on Shit rerun

WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME

Give it to me straight, doc. Are we gonna make it?

>starting Jojo P3 and moving the block up will no doubt cause a ratings spik-

11:00 Dragon Ball Super 801 0.39 505
11:30 Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters 721 0.33 423
12:00a Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders (p) 638 0.28 358
12:30a Tokyo Ghoul 598 0.25 320

1:00a Hunter X Hunter 584 0.26 328
1:30a Lupin the 3rd: Part 4 475 0.21 268
2:00a Naruto: Shippuden 461 0.20 260
2:30a Ghost in the Shell (r) 416 0.19 247
3:00a Attack on Titan (r) 369 0.16 210
3:30a Samurai Jack (r) 386 0.17 215

I haven't
Still doesn't mean it's a wise choice

nah

I haven't

oh wow, i just noticed hunter x hunter had higher in demographic ratings than tokyo ghoul

they really should switch them

Me.

As far as quality goes, this is different enough to have aged well. Having said that, I don't know if that means it will get acceptable ratings.

youtu.be/RN5ifzoUsfc this on Toonami when ?

>outlaw star was mediocre at best only remembered for Aisha and being on Toonami
>bring this fact up
>get called a Sup Forumsntrarian
Simply epic.

hey guys

Will they translate the dick joke?

Good news everyone, Dragon Ball Super officially starts being good now that the Frieza sagas over.

Not when their dumbasses keep airing super at 7/8pm. Doesn't help that now they're showing BOTH a rerun and premier

You're lying to make us feel better aren't you.

>P3 WILL SAVE TOONAMI
>airs earlier and does worse than AoT

FUCKING JOJOBRONIES ABSOLUTELY BTFO
>inb4 damage control muh schedule change or trying to deflect on to DBZ

But we aren't at the BLACKED Saga.

Outlaw Meme is gonna kill whatever is left alive once Jojo's Bizarre Memeventure kills the ratings for good this week

I found it good even before the freeza arc. Or at least fun to watch

Sure thing

>Super
>ever being good
Nice joke

OH COME ON PART 3 JUST STARTED

The best time of the week has finally arrived! Weekend shifts may be ending in a few months, and we're even getting Outlaw Star! Truly this is a kosmic event of excellent proportions!

holy fuck pokemon is well and truly cucked, ah well time for toonami which coincidentally is also cucked

Super time

He will SAVE US!

>aged well
Are we talking about the same show? Outlaw Star has aged terribly.

Get that new satellite yet?

OPM is already treading into AoT territory of taking way too long to get season two, and it may as well not even fucking matter if we're not getting it simuldubbed.

is there a season 2 of this?

It's Adult Swim. I'm sure they will.

What's this about Pokemon?

Where you belong:

It becomes pretty good during the Universe Tournament Arc. I honestly thought the Future Trunks saga dragged.

That was a shitty movie.

who thought megamind was a good idea? city was never really in danger with metroman still being alive.

they announced a new form for the rock doggo, dusk form, which is just a combination of the doggo's other 2 forms

I thought Jojo was gonna save the block. That's what you Jojobronies said, right?

i love jojo but holy fuck i can't wait to see this weeks ratings

>inb4 500k

the absolute madman

Time to fap

>tfw toonami will never put sailor moon back on the air

is 8pm super a rerun now?

Demarco hates the block

>hey airing Super reruns is killing Toonami
>lol let's air more
Why is Demarco still employed?

>Toonami will never air Dr.Pig

feels bad man

I feel like that I rewatched all of sailor moon recently and my opinion differs from yours in a more worded way.

i would have watched jojo but i thought it was starting at 12:30am and not 12, which is what this fucking OFFICIAL ad that i got the info from said

youtube.com/watch?v=tChzy3cu-kE&feature=youtu.be&t=63

When is Bleach coming back to the block?

What I want to know is why they took the Dark Goku arc a completely different direction than what the manga gave us? Are they planing to make a movie out of it, or just have it where the readers and viewers feel like they'd need to see both versions?

>people surprised that Toonami is declining hard
>when cable in general has been bleeding out over the last couple years
>and Toonami's entire platform consists of "come watch terrible English dubs of shows you already watched years ago"

Thank fuck, last thing we need is more poorly aged nostalgia trash

8 is a rerun, 8:30 is a premiere, and 11 is another rerun

Never, it's ogre

who the fuck is this guy

Yes. Wait 30 mins for the new one. Or wait until toonami starts for them to air it AGAIN WTF ARE THEY THINKING?!

Not quite. The new satellite ended up doing a financial review, and it would have been too late to sign up with them. I chose to switch companies and maintain the current satellite, with a direct path to prelaunch two more. I can't say yet if I made the right choice yet, but I think this path allows for a lot more options in the future.

I did lose 180 days of vacation though, so my winter vacation plans are now shot. That sucks at least.

Gaaay

Centipede and Its Raining Men in can't wait can't wait for the reactions

Their license expired and there's no point picking it back up since they ran it to completion and the anime was cancelled so no more episodes ever.

We literally need another Space Dandy.

>poorly aged
Fuck off, SM is fine

because the manga and anime are two separate canons

holy shit chisa voice is fucking awful, who voice directed this shit. and this trailer makes it look way darker than it actually is, up until the last few episodes that is.

>Thank fuck, last thing we need is more poorly aged nostalgia trash

I hope it works out for you.

It worked fine for four years or so. Then Demarco fucked it up with long runners and trash no one wanted like Gundam

Sup

Tg

Blue SSJ is the dumbest shit

No shit.

theres pink red and mixes of them all.

strap in

You know Outlaw Star is coming back ,right?

The worst part is that S2's content as of right now will be inferior to S1. Especially since there would be no God level threat like Boros.
The only other alternative is wait to 2019 for a 26 episode season
Toonami will be long dead by then

No what happened was cable networks went into denial about declining viewership and refused to stop raising the price of advertisement on their channels. So advertisers started pulling out. The result is the last 2 years have seen cable networks as a whole stagnating for the first time in their history. And that results in networks slashing budgets and going into damage control measures, which results in really shitty and dull programming that turns people off and sends various channels into death spirals.

I can already tell HunterXHunter is gonna do SAO better than SAO ever did it ... right? Please tell me I'm right?

chisa voice isn't that bad Junko's voice is worst when she starts doing her different personas I.E The Va's Monokuma junko voice is cringe as shit but I agree. It also looks like they remastered and redid some of the dub since the simcast

Yes which is exactly why I said we don't need any more

Just wait till we get to Neon Platinum SSJK

What a world we live in, that spacecraft operators and jobless neets can both post smug anime girls and shitpost at each other in complete unity and togetherness.

What happened in the manga?

Anything does anything better than Shit Art Online.

Long runners cost the same as a handful of short shows. It's Demarco's fault for being a lazy ass and filling the block with shows that require a decade commitment to Toonami. That caused the block to stagnate and now it's too late to go back

Looked like a _______ _____

Fairy Tail is coming once DBZ Kai or HxH end, it's inevitable. You all think longrunners getting canned means more room for short shows, but Demarco doesnt have the fucking funds to keep buying short runners every twelve weeks. He's going to need another long runner as budget insurance and Academia's has its balls strangled by Hulu. It's gonna fucking happen.

Wait, they're different?

NOT AGAIN!!!!

Wait til the next arc where Kirito loses his memory and his wife has to save him

The entire dub cast is great, you are taking a fun show too seriously