I'm a slowpoke. Just got another to looking at The Legend of Korea Turf Wars...

I'm a slowpoke. Just got another to looking at The Legend of Korea Turf Wars. Was there a shitstorm about Korra and Asami kissing?

It's caused such a shitstorm that people can no longer intelligently talk about it without their opinion of this coloring their opinion of the entire show.

No, not really. I only remember a shitstorm about making Kyoshi retroactively bisexual and Sozin retroactively a homophobe.

First one I don't mind (pretty sure Kyoshi fucked whatever she liked), second one is a pretty dumb thing to just drop in there after the fact.

>Korra and Asami kissing?

That is probably the only thing people didn't bitch about.

There was a shitstorm over the whole 'Kya/Airbenders/Kyoshi was/is gay and Sozin was a homophobe'

But this was just nothing.

Bryke is going all out with this gay agenda goddamn

2 things.
1. This was better than the avatar comics
2. The whole rushed forced whatever relationship was worth it for makos face when he found out

Nah. I think they should have spend the whole thing making their relationship work and having some little thing in the spirit world they had to fix as a plot.

Kissing is boring. How these characters fit together should have been the important thing since it was the biggest reason people hate the end of the show. They didn't seem to fit.

If anything it's because this is panel happens within the first 10 pages of the comic and people were disappointed they didn't build up the relationship a bit more.

Also, there were people who said that their relationship was only romantic because of the suspension bridge effect rather than a legit connection since most of the "bonding activities" seem to involve excitement or adrenaline.

>I only remember a shitstorm about making Kyoshi retroactively bisexual
Pretty sure everyone kinda knew that. More than retroactively, it was just kinda made canon.

Sup Forums is one of the most easily trolled boards in Sup Forums.

All you need is Korra in the OP and you'll be on your way to 400+ replies.

>Everyone kinda knew that
Never read her as bi.
I always thought she was kinda conservative what with the "get the fuck off my property" and "muh heritage and tradition"

I remember when I was like thirteen catching that she had a girlfriend in the show or something. Is the retcon that she liked men, too?

How? When? Even rewatching the series as an adult I missed it

Obviously not because this thread so triggered some nigger faggot that he had to go make: Conversatives can be gay or bi too user. In fact we have no idea what kind of attitudes to sexuality might be considered conservative in Avatar's setting.

>Obviously not because this thread so triggered some nigger faggot that he had to go make
we live in the age of Sup Forums
anything gay gets these faggots triggered

I could swear they said she had a girl lover.

>Catching that she had a girlfriend
When?

>Any character being canonically gay in a western children's cartoon in that era.

Meethinks no.

That's obviously a bait thread

Barely anyone gives a shit if Korra and Asami kiss. What people were angry about was the blatant virtue signaling and terrible writing/hamfisted political agenda this dipshit put into the comic. The quality was 5th grader fanfiction tier level of stupid. Anyone else would have made the gay romance appealing, but Mike and Bryan are hacks.

Yes but it won't be deleted and will get hundreds of replies.

>What people were angry about was the blatant virtue signaling and terrible writing/hamfisted political agenda this dipshit put into the comic.
I'm personally upset too that they validated the most annoying part of the fandom: The fanfic writers.
Now we have voltron fans that try to blackmail animation studios to make their fanfic-tier ships canon

Lets say this gets picked up as a mini series. Would Nick air it?

No, but not because the lesbians
Nick just hates Korra for some reason

Why can't we just get Bolin and Mako's cop adventures?

because no one likes them or cares about them

>Implying anyone still gives a fuck about Whorra anymore
That's a really funny joke user!

According to this comic:

Fire Nation is full of homophobes and its against the law there

Earth Kingdom is anti gay leaning but it isnt law

Water Tribe is about where we are with a split of people who are cool with it or hate it

Airfags were a nation of rugmunchers and booty bandits (before fire nation wiped them out lol)

>Teen Titans Go: The Night Begins to Shine
Don't forget that Azula is evil because she was forced to repress her tryue sexuality and Sokka is now bisexual as well. Oh, and all airbenders were exterminated by Sozin because they believed in free love, aka being gay. And the whole war Kyoshi fought was because she was trying to force her gay agenda on an Earth Kingdom that resisted change. That's right, Kyoshi started that war.

They were good in their few scenes.

I'd rather see that than Kya lecturing me about LGBTQ history in the Avatar world or Korra being an angry retard about the spirit portal.

Probably because it's mediocre as fuck

>people still give a shit about Korra

>People still bump a thread about something they don't give a shit about.

bump

>this entire post
You're trying to ruse me, right?

It's more like

Fire Nation is Bible Belt
Water/Earth Nation is "Don't ask, don't tell"
Air is San Francisco

Fire Nation is (or was) Mao's China

Earth Kingdom is classic Catholic Country

Water Tribe is "keep it private like pretty much anything in your personal life"

Air Nation were hippies but those are old news

She had a daughter, you might've been thinking of that.