Why did they turn Kyoshi into a carpet muncher?

Why did they turn Kyoshi into a carpet muncher?

White people and their white people agenda.

Since we joked about it since the first avatar series

Because they wanted to establish an avatar as bi or gay and the fact is that she started an island of hot chicks.

I kind of thought that was the popular opinion. If anything I'm surprised she liked men too.

Because she was seven feet tall with size twelve feet and apparently if you're butch you have to be a lesbian 100% of the time in the Avatar universe.

hahahaha gauys ahahahah

Kuvira and Lin are straight though.

So is this comic literally just people talking about how gay they are? Is there even a plot?

Stick to one thread you fucking cunt

This desu.

>big/tall woman who isn't traditionally feminine
>"HUH GUESS SHE LIKES GIRLS OR IS BI CAUSE A WOMAN LIKE THAT WOULD NEVER BE STRAIGHT"

I hate this shit

see

Neither of them are as big as Kyoshi

oh look its that good show that spawned an endless amount of trash in sequels and pinoffs after it ended.
they should go back and edit jarjar korra into the original show why not?

>extremely aggressive, alpha woman who founds an all-female order of warrior nuns on an island with no men
>OH NO WAY COULD THIS BITCH BE GAY OR BI
We can play this two ways, user. Just like Kyoshi.

Whatever, you'll find a way to bitch no matter what.

Kyoshi island has men though...

Kyoshi was a bad motherfucker, though. Perfectly believable as someone who would just walk all over people and do whatever she wanted, including fucking whatever's pretty.

There are dudes on Kyoshi Island. The women are the dominant ones in that society, it exist in real life too. Also there's no problem with it if she was intended to be bi. This is fanfiction tier writing made to force a shit ship even more

There's a subplot about how much creating a new spirit portal in the middle of a major metropolis is going badly for the humans and spirits involved.

Also a Triad boss got possessed by a dragon eel spirit and now he's been deformed to have dragon-eel features

My main problem is how it's used to say "See! Korrasmi is perfectly reasonable". I also hate the trope over all

Well yeah, the whole comic is a complete mess of terrible writing.

Another gem:

>Dad: That's great Korra, I'm really happy for you two! Be careful though, some people out there are a little closed-minded.
>Korra: FUCK YOU DAD, YOU BIGOT PIECE OF SHIT I HATE YOU

>mfw someone got paid actual money to create those panels

moreover, why do they imply being bisexual would by its nature make you a good leader?

>bi
what's the problem

>We can play this two ways, user.
>Just like Kyoshi.

They don't? Kyoshi is recognized to be a good leader, powerful and respected. The mention of her being bisexual is just because it's relevant to the topic.

Wasn't it already canon in the original series? Like literally I don't think we made that up.