Why are you still fat, Sup Forums?

Why are you still fat, Sup Forums?

But I'm not anymore

Because I don't live in a comic book. It won't matter if I life or die fat.

I'm a lazy shit.
Perhaps a mean cyborg personal trainer would help.

>I'd rather be an interesting fat guy than a boring /fit/ guy.
People who think think like this as such massive cunts.

this. but there's time for everything in life. you can be muscly AND interesting if you REALLY work for it. It's not a mutually exclusive thing. what you just point at that guy in the first panel and assume his life is boring? c'mon.

This is just sad.
>i cant make time for three sessions of 1-2 hours per week to improve myself.
>i'll critizice everyone that does, and imply they have dull lifes, then i'll make a stupid gif when people begin critizicing me for not trying to be healthy.
>then i'll return to watch tv, like the enlightned person i am.

It's also not difficult to do fun things and socialize while also staying not fat.

Just stop snacking and go for jogs.
It's not difficult and doesn't take much time.

There are levels between meathead and fat slob.

I'm mostly skinny in a non-muscular way, with a slight pot-belly from sitting around posting on Sup Forums instead of exercising.

I lost 50 pounds from just cutting out juice and candy, tubbo has no excuse.

Are you me? Because that's exactly what happened to me

Then I started lifting and lost an additional 30

and now I feel TOO small

>and now I feel TOO small
smol is good

Someone needs to bulk now.
This image is stupid. You should be giving yourself a rest day in between.

recovering from a brain hemorrhage, so I'm not allowed to lift weights, or run much. dieting as best as I can now, but it's slow going.

exactly. 40 minutes of jogging 3 times a week is enough if you're eating well.

>lost 40 pounds, down to 200 from 240
>weight plateau'd for a while
>started going to the gym more often doubling down on my work outs
>weight has increased to 216
>thought it was muscle mass, since I measured and my waist is slimmer than before and my upper arms are bigger around plus I'm lifting higher weight than I ever have before
>can't simply be weight gain caused by gaining muscle mass, since my body fat percentage has increased too rather than going down, from 18 to 20.5%

I'm trying okay? I don't have an ingredient scale so a lot of the calorie counting has been guesswork.

stay strong user. i believe in you

I'm 6'4 and 169, actually.

I can't figure it out because I'm getting mixed signals. Friends say I look good and am progressing, I have more muscle mass, lift larger weights and have a slimmer stomach, but my weight and fat percentage have gone up.

Friend/trainer at the gym says I'm retaining a really high amount of my weight in water, but that doesn't make any sense because water isn't fat.

The good news is I'm 6'3" so I'm merely overweight and not obese, and I'm really close to dropping down to normal. I have to get healthy because my dad was diabetic.

I'm not fat, there's just more of me to tolerate.

You really need to calorie count if you want to drop weight. There are lots of meals that pack a HUGE amount of calories in a really small package.
what you can try to do is to check online the number of calories of the stuff you eat, but you have to do it for EVERYTHING.
you get a donut for a quick snack? You count it.
That morning coffee on the way to work? Count it too.
That random friut you eat on a whim? Count it up.

Once you have that, then check the amount of calories that your body should need through the day (there are pages online that can help you with this) and based on that, go 500 calories behind your estimation and prepare a diet that has that amount of calories.
If after 1 or 2 weeks you feel there is no progress or you get heavier, take out another 500 calories and repeat the process.

Also check out /fit/. They have more information there.

Because the amount of food I consume outpaces the exercise I do.

This is fucking stupid, has this guy never heard of Greece?

>being fit and being interesting are mutually exclusive

>"I've tried."
Joke's on you. I have NOT tried to fix my life, and don't intend to, nor can you make me.

An object at rest cannot be stopped.

>Someone needs to bulk

I know, but after losing so much weight, it's actually surprisingly hard to gain weight again.

I know how much I need to cut out, my current BMR is 2265, I just keep lowballing things I'm not totally sure on the calorie count of. Probably because I don't do enough home cooking and too much eating out (at local places that don't have the calories printed, all the big chains have had to add them to the menu)

>what you can try to do is to check online the number of calories of the stuff you eat, but you have to do it for EVERYTHING.
Sorry but that's fucking gay.

>1 to 2 hours
You vastly overestimate unfit people. Most of them can't last even five minutes on a treadmill.

I was in pretty good shape for a while, but I was miserable. Now I'm thicc and happy.

Sure, I mean, I'm not gonna lose all this fat overnight. It also makes me hate life sometimes because I take medication that makes me hungry. I'm getting enough, but I feel hungry.

I really do fucking hate things and just wanna eat.

I mean, since you asked and all.

>all these anons losing, or that have lost, weight.

But where the underweight anons at?

Well, you dont put them on the fucking treadmill at the beginning. You begin somwhere easier, like the bicycle, or doing 1x8 rep in every machine at the lowest weight.

The biggest challenge with begginers is making them love the gym and create a culture of them returning.

>machines
Aren't you just undermining them by circumventing the need to build their stabilizer muscles? Wouldn't you want to start them on either body resist exercises or low weight dumbbell exercises?

I use the bicycle and last only 10 minutes.

Again, don't underestimate what decades-long of sedentarism can do to a body.

The single best piece of advice regarding fitness that no one ever seems to bring up is, start early in life.

not even /fit/ and im triggered
Oh boy I sure do love setteling for mediocrity thanks fucking no name idiot on the internet going against what literally every philosopher has ever said on the development of self, from Plato to Nieche to Foucault.

Why bother trying? fuck ambition, who would ever want that, dedication is a meme, fuck /lit/ too, i mean (((who))) has time for books?
The audacity to ever make this upsets me.

>you cant be swole and interesting
>all Greek philosophers were jacked as hell
really makes me think

>"And if you're really smart, and really crafty, you'll put off doing the thing you know you have to do not by doing the frivolous things you want to do, but with something slightly less unenjoyable and slightly less important, but unenjoyable and important nonetheless."

They are begginers. Usually people feel intimidated with free weights (i did the first time i went to the gym). First they need to love going to the gym, once you have that you can move them to free weights.

Using machines probably makes the gym membership feel more justified too, since you can otherwise rationalize it away with the ability to do free weights and body resistance at home on their own.

Refined sugar is the fucking devil.

>refined sugar
That's not how you spell drinks.
>want to have literally anything besides water to drink
>takes up almost as many calories as the meal itself because almost every cup is more than twice the serving size on the packaging
>you want a glass of milk? say goodbye to 250-300 of your 1650 calories for today

>not listening to audiobooks while you work out
Sowell is my leg day jam bruh

Because I want to die and I don't have the courage to end it all at once, so I'm killing myself in slow motion through poor living.