Thanks to you dumb assholes who think the Teen Titans Anime was good...

Thanks to you dumb assholes who think the Teen Titans Anime was good, Cyborg is now a teen titan all the time with his shitty booyah shit. You did this.

He's better this way

>he's better as a meme fucking machine screaming about showers and booyah

There is no Teen Titans anime. There is a cartoon, though - and a brilliant one at that.

BOOYAH
O
O
Y
A
H

>opening done by Japanese pop group Puffy AmiYumi
>Anime-esque character designs
>When something funny happens, they turn into chibis and react
>Sweat drops to indicate worry
>Angry Japanese Vein appearing on them sometimes
>The fucking film is about them going to Tokyo

It's fucking anime wannabe, you fucking weeaboo. Just like Totally Spies.

So is the only difference in this show between cybord and beast boy is booyah and meme speak

Well in the original cartoon, Cyborg had fuck all for personality.

There is literally nothing wrong with borrowing anime themes if it's done well. The problem with shows like Totally Spies! is the hack writing, while this series has some of the best cartoon writing I've ever found.

(And BTW anime does the reverse sometimes too, there's a number of animes out there you'd be hard-pressed to distinguish from "ordinary" Western cartoons.)

>borrowing
Yep. Borrowing.

I will never understand why people hate it. It's funny, it fits the tone of the specific scenes, and it's way better animated than the average cartoon.

No. It wasn't funny and makes me embarassed for the show.

But then do you hate anime? Because if you don't, that just makes no sense.

I enjoy actual anime not something trying so hard to BE an anime.

>Cyborg is now a teen titan all the time with his shitty booyah shit.
He's been on the Justice League for a couple years now though. As a matter of fact does he even say booyah in the comics? I don't keep up with his ongoing.

You know you have a point

That whole anime aesthetic is going to look real dated in the next decade. That was such a product of early 00s

But what's the difference, other than where it was made? It looks like an anime, it sounds like an anime, it's written like an anime. Who cares then?

Fuck off Weeaboo. Go back to crying about how TTG made fun of your precious anime.

I don't mind the making fun of it, I actually find those segments hilarious. What I do mind is the complete lack of seriousness, and even more so the completely messed-up characterization.

Let me guess, you wanted them to act more like the 03 Titans, right? You know they never acted like that either in the comics?

I know right. They should have kept his old catchphrase that he had in the manga.
HAHA LETS HIT THOSE SHOWERS

But the comics are shit, everyone knows that.

So was 03 Titans.

No it wasn't. It had great screenwriters who truly understood the characters, and how they should be portrayed. Lots of talent needed for that.

Fucking kek. Sure buddy.