Was it rape?

Was it rape?

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2016/07/max-landis-writing-pepe-le-pew-animated-movie-comic-con-1201791718/
watchcartoonsonline.eu/watch/the-sylvester-tweety-mysteries-episode-2-platinum-wheel-of-fortune/.
youtube.com/watch?v=mZgW9ausYzI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd fuck Pepe in his ass and cum deep inside him.

Yes. Yes, it was.

Happy now?

>the episodes where Penelope loses her sense of smell and tries to rape Pepe

my favorites.

I also liked the one with the little chihuahua. Pepe was actually really sweet in that one

>Pepe in the French dub is Italian

is it a meme?

Isn't the official explanation that Penelope loves him back, it's just his smell that's off putting?

At the very least it was sexual harassment.

Also
>that filename

Not user, it's sexual harassment.

>Pepe always lusts after a girl who isn't interested
>when the lust is reciprocated or is directed at him he freaks out

I think he would fit in just fine here.

No actual sex occured. It was just sexual assault.

How can it be sexual assault if no sex occurred? Wouldn't it be attempted sexual assault?

Attempted rape. The best part of rape is the journey, not the destination.

No, because he was never shown actually fucking her. It was definitely sexual assault, though.

Sexual assault is unwanted sexual behavior. Groping, forced kissing, bad touch, etc. Rape is unconcensual sexual ACTIVITY.

>implying she wasn't just playing hard to get and being tsundere

You philistines will never understand Pepe's deep love.

Hi Pepe

>unconcensual

lol

It's a French thing, you wouldn't understand.

Imagine the cumfarts

>That one time when Penelope was chasing after Pepe at the start, but had to overcome his stench in "Really Scent".
It varies.

She keeps conveniently getting a stripe of white paint down her back. She's secretly into it.

So this is some kind of weird fetish roleplay kinda thing for them? Yeah, I could see that.

>france
>rape
good joke user
there is no such thing as rape in godless country that is france

Back to Sup Forums fuccboi.

Didn't some of these episodes ended with the roles being reversed?

Yes. And it was hot.

I know you're too young to know, but France has been the butt of such jokes for a long, long time.

Yes.
Which is funny in its own way because the steps to make that work are far more convoluted than the other way around

I hated this character. Arrogant and annoying, his cartoons were just based on one gag. Chuck Jones made great cartoons but these Pepe shitshows didn't belong to them.

Women detected.

Coyote and Roadrunner cartoons had "one gag" too but they're beloved classics, as they deserve to be. One Froggy Evening is also a "one gag" cartoon and it's also a classic.

No, no woman here, no gay. I haven't met anyone, who liked these cartoons.

Roadrunner was funny, but after 3 episodes it became meh.

One Froggy Evening is just one cartoon, not a series of 50 episodes of the same shit.

>Roadrunner was funny, but after 3 episodes it became meh.
Pleb detected, leave this board.

One Froggy Evening is only one short, not a series. Also it's overrated as fuck and kind of shitty.

She's a slut.

He was literally only attracted to her because he thought the paint line on her back meant she was a skunk. He ignores her without it. It's pretty much the same as only liking a girl because you don't realize she's wearing blackface, or getting handsy with an unconsenting guy wearing a wig because you're too horny to tell the difference.

Rape from Le Pew?
I didn't hear a "no".
From Penelope?
>oh...oh no!
Yeah She raped him.

Skunk funk

What? I watched the french dub all my life, he clearly was a Frenchman

Le Pew!

what does skunk spray smell like??

Dunno, but because of double standards it's ok if this gal does the same thing.

>Also it's overrated as fuck and kind of shitty.

I can't believe I share this board with you people.

Pepe literally painted his black own tail black in one short after she washed off her white stripe. He dressed up as a dog after he learned the woman he chased was really a dog in a skunk fur. You know nothing of love!

Chuck Jones earned his first Oscar because of Pepe Le Pew.

Must have been a shitty year for animation.

Do you get mad at animals at the zoo for rape too? It's a double satire of animal psychology and French culture. Get a grip.

I doubt the creators were thinking about animal psychology in the fucking 1940s, retard.

That category wasn't worth shit until the 60s.

>Le

Reddit trash.

Actually no, cartoons from that era was very good. But Oscar usually won by political reasons, duds like Knighty Knight Bugs also won Oscar while the likes of What's Opera Doc weren't.

What political reasons would there be for not giving What's Opera Doc an oscar?

Underrated post

Apparently Pepe's getting a movie, Max landis is writing it.

deadline.com/2016/07/max-landis-writing-pepe-le-pew-animated-movie-comic-con-1201791718/

That time Pepe Le Pew's cousin raped Sylvester

watchcartoonsonline.eu/watch/the-sylvester-tweety-mysteries-episode-2-platinum-wheel-of-fortune/.

I don't remember the one exactly, it might be the one you're talking about, but there was one where she kept chasing after him and then running away when she could smell him and he spent the whole short incredibly confused

>tfw no girl will love you like this.
I would probably inhale something to permanently damage my olfactory sense if I was in that scenario.

I can't find it anymore, but I remember a piece of fanart where Pepe became infatuated with the Archie Sonic character Geoffrey St. John (pic related).
Shit was weird

I wonder if his cousin knew he was getting Pepe's sloppy seconds.

Or you could get her to take a fucking bath, the way skunks work in Looney Tunes isn't anything like how skunks work in reality. They basically just have terrible BO

Best pairing.

Skunks don't stink unless they become scared or agitated.
Having sex with a skunk girl would stink, no matter how many times she bathes on tomato sauce.

No, he was clearly Italian, he had a heavy ass accent and made pasta references more often than cartoon Supermario.

just tell her to go spray in the bathroom, after five or six uses they run out of spray. or remove it surgically

I may be wrong, but I believe there was a fan comic of Fifi showing off a "tail condom", like it was supposed to keep the smell of a skunk in check during sex.

>"tail condom"

Fucking furfags...

Anyone want to help me with tonberry ult and maybe apoc but I'm only good for dps.

but the smell comes from their anal glands, if we are working with real life logic here, it wouldn't work

Nah, the show has the smell coming from their tails.

Creator once said the cat actually likes Pepe. It's just his scent she can't stand. Like a really hot guy but is wearing too much damn deodorant spray enough to suffocate a room.

There were plenty of episodes where she turned the table around. Such as covering herself with Limburger cheese and chased after him for affection.

That's actually less interesting than the alternative.

I was thinking about the ones where she fell into the vat of water and caught a cold, and went for him when she was stuffed up

And there was another one set in Arabia where Pepe took a bath in perfumes and Penelope got hot for him when she smelled him

Wat

Pepe the frog vs Pepe the sunk, who wins?

>getting handsy with an unconsenting guy wearing a wig because you're too horny to tell the difference.

>user slips thumb in long-haired stranger's ass crack

>"dude what the fuck"

>"oh my mistake bro I was too horny to notice"

>proceeds to look for actual long haired women to rape

Even Dave Chappelle said it was.
youtube.com/watch?v=mZgW9ausYzI

That's pretty much what Pepe is like.

>implying he won't be the top
Get some help desu

“sometimes you gotta take the pussy like pepe”

He won't. Pepe Le Pew being top I mean.

Thanks for this lol

>getting handsy with an unconsenting guy wearing a wig because you're too horny to tell the difference.

We've all been down that road once or twice...

this chick was from the same but she wasn't in the skunk outfit for long and got no attention from any skunks

The thought of Sylvester getting used to Pepe's smell, and eventually getting turned on by it is doing something to me

>Pepe the sunk

That's the joke. The French smell and rape women.

no just harrasment

The joke was that he was really attractive but she was trying to avoid his smell.

You like corruption, I take it?

I just like the thought of cartoon animals wanting to get tooted on

Too be fair cats always get raped. A skunk dick is probably better.

The original Fifty Shades of Grey... Hell, why hasn't there been a parody of that starring these two?

Even though I'm used to such degeneracy, you still disgust me