If Irwin was so muscular and handsome with a smooth voice...why would he settle for this fat chick?

if Irwin was so muscular and handsome with a smooth voice...why would he settle for this fat chick?

Niggas luv gudunckadunck.

Because it wasn't real.

THICC also he would fuck a pencil sharpener if it had Mandy's face on it.

BBC likes the BBW

>why would a black guy marry a fat white girl

He's a thiccfag

Was this and that episode with the vampire santa claus the only times where Mandy was scared of something?

It was Mandy's nightmare.

He was an illusion created from the deepest depths of Mandy's fears.

Billy & Mandy's Big Boogey Adventure

In order to get Horror's hand you had to live your worst fear.

Professional figure skaters

Because it's true love.

>bleedman's wet dream.jpg

why wouldn't he be fat and ugly in the nightmare? shouldn't he be unattractive? I know muscular black dudes who won't touch fatties with a stick
(although I know the joke is that no matter what, even if he's hog Mandy would find him horrible )

Because in the fear she's not only emotionally dependent on him, but she's physically dependent on him as well.

Black guys love fat white women. Did you really think that was just a stereotype?

Only if our mothers were fat. Black dudes with slim mothers don't like fatties.

I always thought Irwin was indian instead of black

He's Egyptian.

Are you not American?
Half.

Do not cry for him

Every time I see white girl/black guy couples in real life, the white girl is always the uglier one.

I'm a huehuebr

And half mummy/vampire/werewolf

And Jewish.

half egyptian mummy, quarter african american, quarter blackula

op here. I'm black and don't like big white ladies. Hell I don't like white women at all, I just don't see the appeal ,they seem boring

Black dudes love fat white women for some reason.

I'm used to see black cartoon characters with giant lips and afros

>the bears from Irwin's nightmare beat the shit out of her at the end

B&M was brilliant.

He looks like a fanfic character when you talk like this. Or Ichigo from bleach after Kubo decided to turn him into a breed of every single race of the universe.

That's the joke, man.

>I'm used to see black cartoon

>Tumblr

Love

You just think it can't get funnier, then the fucking bears come in.

she hates him and part of her fear is that he may grow up to have a good life

The dude is a fucking mixture of the 3 most romanticized supernatural creatures of all time, it would be surprising if he ends up as anything but an Adonis.