Voltron: Legendary Defender

Best boy needs more focus.

Mods will delete these if there's already an existing one, even if it's dying.

>fatty ever getting girls

hunk gets plenty of pussy

Yet no relevance

He gets more girls than Lance has ever gotten.

Do you think he's tried to fuck Shay?

Lance was only ever taught the chase, he wouldn't know what to do with a girl if he ever got one.

he has succeeded

your statement makes no sense.

They're saying that Hunk hasn't gotten any opportunities to be important to the plot in ages, which is true. Same for Pidge. It sucks.

Who is best lion and why is it Green?

Did he learn to chase from a quadriplegic?

Fat guys who can cook get a lot of ladies.

That's not how you spell yellow.

Lotor is an awful older brother who puts bugs in Keith's pillowcase.

With all Haggar's development and screentime, how long until we get an episode focusing on her suffering through a bout with the slipperies?

Oh I hope so.

Fatso here, can confirm but eventually your culinary passion will drive them away.

Green has the cutest face, and the turtle shell shield is neat looking.

Red is second cutest, followed by Blue at a distant third. arms are just cute I guess

Haggar eventually decides Lotor is a terrible child and not worth the trouble. She and Zarkon send him to exile, and Haggar decides to raise Sendak instead.

>passions of xanxor under the pillow
Hunk is the true xenophile of the group.

Look guys, someone fixed Kuron.

Kuron is love.
Kuron is life.
Kuron a miracle of the universe.
Kuron may do some bad things in the future, but he still a good person, inside and out.

Wouldn't rock pussy crush your dick when it clenches?

I believe in S5(s7 &s8 now? fuck if I know), and I've been hype for Pidge's arc ever since that Matt leak. The wait is hard tho

I think she's more of a lizard/turtle.

>implying Hunk's dick isn't made out of 12 inches of solid diamond

That's worse.

F L A T
L
A
T

Look guys, someone improved punished Shiro.

We should all appreciate Hunk more.

Haggar just suffers through her slipperies stoically, buried in her work. She's a trooper and no old person condition is gonna stop her.

Why are Galra babies so cute?

Yeah, I'm sure she'll get focus again someday, I just wish they would balance it out better. I'm not that into Keith or Shiro, so the fact that they seem to be the main characters bums me out.

There's nothing to appreciate, he's literally pointless.

I legitimately don't understand what's so bad about his hair.

>Got rid of the stubble
Why?

It turns out in addition to all the side effects, overexposure to quintessence also cures the slipperies.

You won't be saying that when Heith is endgame.

How 'bout now?

They look like batcat babies which BTFO of ugly human spawn.

He contributes to the team and doesn't have dumb emotional problems.

What was her fucking problem.

It's a meme. The floof is more pronounced while the undercut is gone, but it looks like a buzz cut in that image. Shiro is for bully so the Internet did what comes natural.

That actually does look better. Bun long hair Kuron is still the best though.
Big ears to grow into, cute fuzz.

You will respect the Heavy!

Zarkon tried to turn a ho into a housewife.

I love him.

Pls stop

She was being mind-influenced by Cova, who was the first lifeform exposed to the Quintessense creatures. They were manipulating her to try to expand the portal and still are.

That one is the best of the edits. JUST defense squad will shit on it though.

Keith and Shiro are the most "main characterish" characters so even with an ensemble cast they get the most screentime due to the conventions of the format.

I'm waiting for Kuron in a scrunchie.

I think your interpretation of that user's comments are both 1) true but 2) a reach. I agree. They need to do more with Pidge and Hunk other than "I MISS MY BROTHER!" and "I AM HUNGRY AND SCARED!"

Me too

Pigtails please.

She's dedicated to her work and her beliefs, and she thought she could help everyone. Plus the space meth fucked her all up.

What's his development going to be? Will he bang Shay and make Lance die of envy?

>Semi Sentient goop that provides near unlimited energy, but is addictive and highly volatile.
Where have I heard this before?

He needs two braids as a callback to his Swedish heritage.

I want to protect his smile.

then dial it back and be cool and you'll be just fine, dude. people don't want to be fucking overwhelmed by your "passions." they wanna be able to support it and you without having to give up everything about them and make it the focus of the entire relationship.

gotta love the mice

I can't wait until he dies painfully.

She microwaved pizza.

Pidge having to do infiltration work in the castle early season 1 was exactly the kind of thing I want to see more of. Put characters in a situation where both their strengths and weaknesses are more pronounced (pidge is small and can't fight super well, but she's smart and can fuck up systems like nobody's business)

Which I guess would mean that putting Hunk in a situation where he's particularly terrified but his size is a big advantage would be something I'd enjoy.

Those are some damn nice numbers. Also, post Slav.

I legitimately have no idea, but if the magic they worked with Lance's limited screentime in S3 is any indication it's going to be some good shit

Zarkon's monster dick ahegoed her so hard that she had to get high on quintessence to cope.

>This explains lotors actions perfectly
Wow
I now subscribe to this theory

Perfect reins for when he's riding you too.

You want 'em, I got 'em.

>Season 3 was only 7 episodes

It went by too fast ;_;

I hope Cova eats the mice.

This user did nothing wrong.

that's pretty normal dude

Manbuns should be punished by death

So how long has it fucking been
Shiros hair indicates about 2 years, his beard indicates a week, and alluras talk and the progress of the rebellion, and the fact that a ship was built indicates several months.
Does s3 just start a month or two after s2 but it takes like another 4 or 5 months?

I want to marry that second Shiro and work hard to support him as he raises our two children at home.

I want to see Alura in the alternate universe, where she is a galactic dictator. Empress Alura.. the name alone makes me wish she'd step on me like the lowly unworthy pleb that I am

delet this

gotta love Slav?
I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

The ship being built threw me off a lot, I'd assumed it had been a few weeks at most but they didn't seem surprised that it was already finished. They didn't do a great job giving a sense of the passage of time.

She and Zurkon became crack-addicted hillbillies.

She found out she'd cured Zarkon of the spagetties too hard, and he ended up fucking some random chick.

Why do you think Lotor never calls her mom?

So many beautiful Shiros.

That's a girl.

I bet you she's nice and soft on the inside.

NO

BULLY

A girl Shiro is still a Shiro.

I would say a few months or so.
And I wouldn't rely on Shiro's hair length to tell how long it's been considering he's a clone

DELETE THIS. ZARKON WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON HIS WIFE.

>implying that literal intestinal parasite has genitals

He's so fat he has an innie.

I refuse this reality

Why are all the planets weird shapes and relatively small?

Can I interest you with a wider selection then?

Only $2 a pop and you too can own your own personal Shiro.

Because Lotor's a disrespectful kid and Haggar should've slapped the shit out of him ages ago.