Once Muriel and Eustace die, what will be of Courage? Where he will go?

Once Muriel and Eustace die, what will be of Courage? Where he will go?

Other urls found in this thread:

the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=63511
c2ndy2c1d.tumblr.com/post/71513822854/cus-i-never-use-my-time-wisely-i-drew-this
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's a dog
He'd could die before them

They are already pretty old.

In the backyard

>He'd could die

the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=63511

Someone on Tumblr made a bunch of comics where the villains move in with Courage after those two die.

You son of a bitch.

how would that even work?

I wouldn't mind a room mate sitcom with courage and the villains

The moon.

Courage will inherit the house & live off the land.

I mean, he can drive & shit, so he can take care of himself.

/thread

Now, how he will decide to fend off monsters, now that he is uninhibited by the blindness/malevolence of his owners, is a story worth exploring.

What the hell do you think?

He'll work for Shirley

aye gried

He will bring them back obviously.

He will devour their bodies and then either slowly starve trapped inside their house

Goddamnit

Whos this semen demon?

>young muriel has white hair
young adult muriel has brown hair
>old muriel has white hair
Am I the only one who noticed this?

She dyed her hair in her youth, but not in childhood.
Duuh

MORE MACARONI

basically they take care of Courage's dog needs while he tries to prevent them from conquesring/destroying the world.
I always loved this setting.

Also, if I remember correctly, in this iteration that girl cat from "The mask" and Kats are brother and sister.

stop making me want to fuck muriel.

Too OOC for the vilains.

the cottoncandy courage is eating looks a lot like that green stuff on foot guy

Link to those comics?

It's a fucking cartoon.

>no Fred
shit tier

Post moar

Eustace will probably outlive Muriel considering his mother is still going strong and he's shown himself to be pretty resilient. I figure at first he'd become more bitter and callous before eventually softening up to Courage as he tries to alleviate his loneliness.

Yes and?

From my sources

Jack takes care of Courage

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP
FUCKING STOP

I always pictured that a last episode could be Muriel dying for good.

It would leave Eustace and Courage alone, and they would have to face the fact that the only person who loved them in now gone and they have nothing but each other now.

After some kind of.monster or supernatural creatures shows up for that sake of the plot, Eustace ends up mellow out with Courage, because he is everything that he has left.

What you think Sup Forums?

c2ndy2c1d.tumblr.com/post/71513822854/cus-i-never-use-my-time-wisely-i-drew-this

Here are some images. I don't know if anyone else has done stuff in the same style of AU.

i actually like this a lot...

>Tumblr

>Ice Bear is one of the villians

>Eustace ends up mellow out

Sometimes the antagonist isn't the villain in Courage, just misunderstood or simply scary looking

Who the fuck is Jack?

Literally the name is in the image.

Gross raisin, worse than Mike's.

I like to think she and Malcom are Muriel and Eustace grandkids

>Malcom

*Malcolm

I once read a webcomic that fucked me up.
In it Eustace dies in a car crash while Muriel, Courage and him were coming home.
After that Muriel got diagnosed with cancer and was told she wouldn't live much longer.
Later on at home, Muriel ponders that if she dies Courage would be left all alone and that he doesn't deserve that kind of pain. So she instead decides to euthanize him so he won't have to see her die.
She approaches Courage while he's asleep with a kitchen knife ready to kill him, but she can't bring herself to do it and leaves upstairs.
After a while, Courage is woken up by a loud thump coming from upstairs; he rushes there to find Muriel had passed out in the bathroom, probably because of her weakened cancer induced state.

OUTTA DIS HOUSE!

>the grim reaper shows up to claim Muriel's soul
>he's an alright guy, just doing his job
>Muriel is as kind to him as to any other guest
>Courage is terrified at the prospect of losing his dear Muriel
>Eustace isn't too pleased either
>they agree to work together to keep Muriel alive and drive the Reaper away
>cartoon antics ensue as Courage and Eustace try all sort of tricks to get rid of him
>meanwhile the reaper and Muriel are drinking tea together and having a nice chat
>eventually they do manage to trap the reaper
>however Muriel isn't having none of it
>she releases the reaper and tells them that her time has come and that she has to go, even if she'll miss them very much
>Courage breaks down but Muriel calms him down
>she says it's alright and that she'll be watching over both Eustace and Courage from the other side
>shares one final kiss with Eustace
>tells them their greatest parting gift was seeing them working together for once and getting along
>says she'd be so happy if they could stay friends even after she's gone
>she leaves with the reaper and Courage and Eustace are left in the living room all alone
>later
>sitting at the porch at sunset
>Eustace is on Muriel's rocking chair
>Courage sits at his side
>Eustace begrudgingly makes a gesture inviting Courage to jump to his lap
>Courage complies and rests his head like he used to do with Muriel
>Eustace resists for a bit, but suddenly gives a genuine smile
>"you know what? you ain't such a stupid dog after all"

fuuuuck

>the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=63511

OOC as hell

Oh my

This is good.

Saving it.

>The things I do for love
Courage will beat death or put a wager or something. In the end he let them go because they want to rest. So Courage sets foot to find his parents or become a monster hunter or something

It's Grim from Billy and Mandy too, right? Can't waste that golden crossover opportunity.

As fun as that sounds, I'd love to see Dilworth's take on the Grim Reaper.

I think that someone that actualy looks scary is better.

But you can keep the voice actor and change the art style, but he should barely talk, only music on most of his scenes.

Some little changes and I could see an episode like this.

HNNNNNNGGG

I don't think there would be any monsters since almost all of the villains that came to nowhere wanted Muriel and eustace.

Christ on a candlestick

Imma go cry now.

right in the feels

good god

damn...

>the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=63511

user PLEASE

That's okay, I didn't need to sleep

A plot like this could work to some extent, but Eustace would NEVER agree to work with Courage on anything on any amicable level, nor would he care to understand that the literal Grim Reaper is in his home and would just assume he's a con or a hobo trying to scam Muriel.

The alternating reactions to the booru and that heartfelt story every other post are amazing.

>LMAO CHILD HOOD RUINED XD
Bunch of fucking children

They did work together in one or two episodes, but it usually involved Eustace getting mindfucked in some way. It was also always back to STUPID DOG! at the end of the show.

They both worked together when Muriel was possessed.
>Kick 'em in the dish pan, hoo hoo hoo?

I'm not clicking that.

>Kick 'em in the dish pan, hoo hoo hoo?

9/10

Also I love interpretations of death/the Grim Reaper in media as just a guy doing his job.

That's it, I'm grabbin me mallet

Bumping this thread because it is nice and we have too many shitposting threads up.

This is a shitposting thread.

I think your definition of 'shitposting' is very flawed

>actualy

FUCKING KEK

EGGPLANT COURAGE

I TURNED MYSELF INTO AN EGGPLANT oooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOHHHHHhhh

sorry if I'm late, was busy yesterday.

here's another pic.

I would actually pay to see Computer and Kats try to find out who's the smartest.