How accurately did KotH portray life in Texas?

How accurately did KotH portray life in Texas?

yes

Go there to find out for yourself.

I've read that it's very accurate to life in Arlen Texas

As a native Texan, I can say yes

Huntin, fishin, and lovin everyday

feels good to have no state income tax

Too bad you all die of diabetes before you can spend all that extra cash.

In one episode they called Mac n Cheese a vegetable. Which surprised me when I visited family in Texas one time.

stay mad commiefornia

It's basically a documentary

Yes. Even the mexican in the show was an accurate representation of a mexican family. Completely dominated by a bitch wife.

>no state income tax
>no state property tax
>open carry
based Texas

Not a single one of those people is morbidly obese, so not very accurately.

There should be a KoTH style show for every American region. Southpark captures the Colorado/Western US feel pretty well, skiing and mormons and whatnot. There are no upper midwest animated shows though, with folksy Minnesotan accents.

f is for family?

Houstonfag here.
It's accurate.

Lets look at the top candidates of existing shows for each region.

Pacific Northwest: Gravity Falls.
Hawaii Rocket Power
San Diego/US mexico border. Star vs. Much a Lucha?

New Orleans
Appalachia
Florida
Deep South
Detroit/Pittsburg/St Louis rust belt.

An animated version of Fargo would be killer.

At the time, it was. Now Texas is California Lite with all of the libshits flooding in and destroying most of the major cities. Arizona is now the heart of southwestern conservative values.

As a Texasfag, pretty well. Going to Whataburger is indeed an exciting prospect.

>the piece of truth was a critical hit to my heritage

I stand corrected
Bojack for L.A.

So many shows are set in generic northeastern city scapes.

How's pan-handle country? I wouldn't mind living in Texas but having lived in SoCal i'm kind of tired of humid heat. (so I'd probably avoid the gulf region even if one my professors grew up there and says it's divine with fresh sea food)

mountains seem pretty nice.

Only other places I can think of where I'd want to live in the US and hope not to get nuked are Montana, Oregon, and Wyoming.

10 gorillian toll roads

It's unbelievably accurate, Hank practically feels like he could be my neighbor
How many variants of that image exist purely to swap out A&M/UT/(insertothercollegehere)?

>no state income tax
>no state property tax
I think you just sold me on moving to Texas.

>if KOTH was still on air we'd have an episode about everyone suddenly carrying swords and Hank finding it a bit ridiculous

Rocket Power was in California

Been in San Antonio all my life. I always loved the show because of how much I could relate to it. Hank really feels like my dad

only complaint is higher car insurance cuz of fucking illegals driving their shit cars with no insurance. houston and san antonio rates be fucked.
sup fellow SA bro

>danngit bobby I said I'm not letting you carry a sword to school, that is final

I bet you Like that moron Abbot, too.

>tfw despite plenty of celebrities being from here, the only Sup Forums related thing set in Ohio is My Friend Dahmer

>two other fellow SA fags

Neat.

why is remember the Alamo so low on that list?

On that note...
Who /ElPasofag/ here?

Is there a more California-infested state in the US than Texas? Colorado, maybe? I really pity native Texans, they're about to be outvoted in the next decade and then bit by bit their entire beloved land will be turned into a lefty shit hole. More gibs, more taxes, more fucked up school policies. Sad!

>tfw you can drive for 857 miles and be in the same state
Feels good man.

>Is there a more California-infested state in the US than Texas?
if youre talking about hipsters and yuppies they either go to portland or austin. they get so assblasted when they realize shit dont bend over backwards here for em and people actually got spines here.

Why do you stupid niggers always politicize everything? Is it a physical disease that rots your brain?

WA, here. Oregon and Washington both have it pretty bad.

don't worry , plenty of uneducated rednecks still left to vote against their own best interest

Oh no, not actual education! If people are educated, they may learn to vote not to fuck themselves over!

The states of the U.S is a culturally barren wasteland and most of the worst shitposters come from there. Nuke America pls

t. yuropoor

colorado native here
I'll say this. I blame weed legalization. I used to smoke a lot of weed and do a lot of drugs but like ever since shit got legalized every fucker moved here and our shit got co-opted hard. even the small town i live in is becoming california/oregon-ized

>I know exactly where this sign is
That was a trip user
Fuck Beaumont, shit city

>we'd have an episode about everyone suddenly carrying swords
What?

New law going into effect in September, I think it removed most of the restrictions on carrying blades in public( Including length, meaning you can carry a greatsword down to whataburger) but I haven't looked to much into it

Yes, god knows we need liberal style education reform. Can you imagine a world where a child grows up without knowing all 106 gender pronouns?

The law is mostly about making it legal to carry normal sized knives. Used to be you couldn't carry one with a blade longer than the palm of your hand is wide.

Honest Question:
How does the state afford to operate? Do people work in government for free?

>40% white
wow.....texas is truly based

The right will never achieve anything because they're always too busy accusing each other of being secret leftists.

Gender paranoia is really all you people have, isn't it

>Texas is California Lite
t.retard

>implying i aint bringing my katana everywhere now

acting snobbish is really all you people have, isn't it?

Let me guess: you sit down to pee.

No, we have the legislative, judicial, and executive branches as well.

But you still can't get anything accomplished...

Nah. Most I've went through on one trip was maybe three. I never go around parts that have toll roads anyways.

see

Kek you really can't get anything accomplished can you.

there's like a 8% tax for everything you buy

You see any men with frankenpussies joining the military?

Besides, there's bound to be another SCOTUS seat that will be up for grabs and dozens upon dozens of federal judge seats to fill. The only requirement for these is time.

Like a northern state...except without all the other taxes.

>make 1 typo
im shocked you didnt make a covfefe joke
its ok, ill act snobbish too.

No, we've also got logic and data and research and history and empathy and numbers on our side, but when dealing with you belligerent morons it's hard not to be smug.

We were having a comfy thread until you all showed up

a yes, the issue of if .01 percent of the population can join the isreali/saudi puppet army is a big fucking issue

sorry man, people decide to come in and shit on a place they dont live in and bitch about politics

we arent allowed to have a state debt so we have to balance a budget every two years

>Used to be you couldn't carry one with a blade longer than the palm of your hand is wide
That was never a law. Just shit people spout. The law is 5.5 inches.

>You see any men with frankenpussies joining the military?
Yes, because Trump can't even put together a coherent plan to ban them.

and for some reason the state legislature doesnt wanna use the decently okay rainy day fund ever

>No, we've also got logic and data and research and history and empathy and numbers on our side
Yeah, about that...
>women can have a Y chromosome, too!
>ignore all crime statistics based on race!
>all forms of testing are racist!

Why don't the mods automatically ban these thread derailing shitposters? I don't get it. Sup Forums shouldn't look like the inside of a Yahoo comment section

I just want to strangle you poltards and SJW to death to be honest. I fucking despise your guts and if I see any of you in real life I'm shooting your brains in

ik they should fix the schools and roads up

Not as much graft and you really don't need that many state services, my fucking state pays like 50,000 for some hipster to write poetry in a bridge apartment.

>attacking strawman the post

Yeah, literally all the ideas you're memeing are supported by years of extensive research. You wouldn't know that because you're a barely literate redneck.

>Can now wield swords in public

Do you honestly not see how talking like that alienates even the people that are on your side?

...he says, while also defending marxist education reforms.

But where does it get revenue? Sales tax?

wtf are you talking about

Rip Arizona subway samurai, this is the future he fought for

tough talk from a guy who gets bullied to the sidelines of his own cartoon forum threads

Sales tax, tolls, cucking other states of business by having a decent environment for it and other shit like zoning and permitting. There's probably a breakdown of where we get revenue from but can't be added right now.

Florida doesn't have income taxes and has less minorities, yet it's a shithole and Texas isn't. Why?

That's literally the opposite of true, but okay. You can go on and pretend that blacks don't singlehandedly sink the US in world crime statistic standings, or pretend that numerous second generation ethnic groups don't overcome testing "biases", or pretend that the Y chromosome isn't uniquely male.

It doesn't. The meme that liberals alienate people by condescending to literal retards is perpetuated by right wingers who lack the self awareness to realize they've been doing the same thing for decades. Sorry you can't handle being talked down to by a snowflake cuck with a participation trophy. Have you tried not being stupid?

Texas has its fair share of shithole, Florida is like Hub City a malaise hangs over it.

Also snowbirds ruining everything

>You see any men with frankenpussies joining the military?
Yes? Transgender people are completely free to join the US Military. Because Trump hasn't banned them. He won't ban them either, because he can't get anything accomplished.

All the old people are bleeding your state dry.

Garlandfag here. Pretty accurate, right down the the 4 dudes standing on the side of the street drinking in silence.

well most of the other comics that My Friend Dahmer's author made are also set in Ohio, but I get what you mean