Will it be good?

Will it be good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It will be okay, like all Marvel movies.

What's his end game?

Hit the same beats we've all seen from marvel before

We'll talk about it for a week, first half moderate praise, second half nitpicky hatred, then never speak of it again

Third time's a charm, OP?

ask the retarded mod who's deleting on-topic threads that

this

its like room temperature pizza alright but not good

It won't get below a 80%, no matter how bad it is, the liberal media cannot ever give a black movie a bad rating. it's a black thing, it has to do with their ethical standards and ideologies. therefore black panther is by default movie of the year, all years, forever.

However good it is, it'll underperform internationally because of China

Ok but ultimately forgettable

Doesn't matter, it'll underperform due to box office oversaturation and poor international numbers. That being said since Marvel aren't as inept as Sony, they're probably expecting this and planning around it.

I guess that recent Tupac movie got great reviews and did gangbusters huh?

>China meme

China shat on Bayformers 5 and didn't watch Star Wars 7. Both movies still did good. BP will be fine.

>he says, ignoring the reviews for every single movie that Tyler Perry puts his name on and whatever shit black family comedies come out each year

I think the better question is, how big will the media/internet shitstorm be when it comes out?

WE

The leading actor is a nigger, so no.

All I know is I'll be pulling a Paul Reuben

To become the ultimate ashtray king.

The real question is, will it quip?

WUZ

OSCAR WINNING

for fucks sakes Sup Forums keep it in your pants for once

WISH FULFILMENT KANGZ

>live-action movies
>on-topic

youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI

N SHHHHIIIIIIEEEEEETTTT

if a nigger can win an award for a shit movie like SKAWD by just wearing a mask so can this one.

To make whatchacall it great again.

Yes, but, what about "GET OUT GIT!"?
That one didn't get an an oscar, or are they leaving that PC ass un-sucked till next oscars
Or what?
Also moonlight gangstahs was pretty boring and gay tbvh, too monotone in atmosphere and and had no story other than: "Yeah, *smacks with melancholy* hey gay boy, *SMACKS* He got a gay boyfrand too n sheeit, *Looks around akwardly*.
But he hard tho*shuffles* he also forget about gayboii 2, but he was dreamin of that ayus n sheid, and he and he are now together.
/movie that's all low energy and tepid atmosphere..

Didn't care for La Li Lu Le Lo land movie either, dumb characters overall, and also a musical that isn't about a journey through life, but more about THE THING THE THING, OH NO THE THING, THE~ THIIIIIIIIING~, and I couldn't finish it.
But there where other movies more deserving of best film award.
Moonlight wasn't it for me.

>Yes, but, what about "GET OUT GIT!"?
>That one didn't get an an oscar,
Did it have a nigger in a mask? as long as the nigger covers his face, he wins.

since a black girl broke up with me recently, fuck this movie and black people in general
stupid cunt with a stupid name

Off and on yeah, we'll see.
But there are many "we science now boii kangz" without masks too so yeah, can mask boi even compete?
Also, they ACTUALLY PUT A ]PLATE-FRICAN in the movie?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

>Drill the oil end in turmoil
>He didn't saw it coming.

Why do you all hate black people so much.

There are two primary reasons I can think of.

1) They've never lived near black people before and their only frame of reference is based on stereotypes, crime statistics, and memes.

2) They've lived near black people before.

>Doin me a hecking bamboozle fren.
But it's true though.

it will make a ton of money, get good reviews, and casual fans will love it

Sup Forums will then claim its flopping since it didnt make 10 bazillion dollars, claim reviews are hacks, and then claim than casual fans are ruining the industry and will eat anything

they will than claim superiority, say DC is better, say DC and Marvel suck, for thinking oh so differently from the masses

they will then claim it will be forgotten, even if all they have are anecdotes, then be racist about it claiming it is only remembered for having a black protag

people then claim anyone who likes it is a shill, and positive reviewer is a shill, without ever realizing that maybe some people have a different opinion than them

Goddamit EVERYTIME these threads show up they devolve into nigger Sup Forums shitposting.

Fuck off back to your own board

Go back to tl00mbler.
Sup Forums can't help it that black people have such a bad rep, everywhere, and that it's their own fault.
And that thus there's little to nothing positive to say about them either.
So yes when you're presented with a literal WE WUZ meme movie, you get threads like these.

Haven't seen the Dark Tower reviews I am guessing?