You now have all of Superman's powers and abilities, including being oxygen independent and indestructible

You now have all of Superman's powers and abilities, including being oxygen independent and indestructible.

What do you do with your powers?

Superman isn't oxygen independent. Read the Exile saga.

Destroy every government and make the world ANCAP.

Rule the world with iron fist...

Expose Pizzagate.

I would become Superman. Duh. Cape and trunks and everything. And I'd do a far better job considering there wouldn't be telepaths/evil geniuses/other last kryptonians/etc to get in the way of me spreading hope and making the world a better place.

I fuck off the planet. Later shitbirds.

Become a super hero.

shitpost from space

Force the government to abolish sales tax.

I am a Man Punch everything i hate...then help the world

I'd become a thief. Use my super speed, strength, and flight to stage grand scale robberies and theft in the blink of an eye. And I would use my invulnerability to help out around the globe in my off time. Blow a Tsunami away from a populated area. Rescue people trapped by floods. Use X-ray vision to find survivors buried under rubble. Rescue people kidnapped by terrorists and foreign governments. Plus it would be hilarious if Russia, North Korea, India, Pakistan, and Israel woke up without their nukes one day.

Probably go mad because of the sensory overload.

Mostly just live life. If anyone is a dick to me though Id probably escalate shit to WWIII

I'd live a solitary monk lifestyle on the moon, taking ocassional sundips and sometimes traverse the galaxy.

>have Superman's powers.
>Fly up into outerspace
>Use super vision to watch the White House.
>Jerk off and time my climax so that I hit Trump in the eye as soon as he walks out the door.
>Moon the POTUS from earth orbit
>flip double birds and fly away

Get paid and get laid.

Rampage to see how far I could push every single country on the face of the Earth
Then go back in time by rotating the Earth the other way

I don't know... probably try to use it for good in ways that wouldn't attract too much attention. I mean it's tempting to say "Fight ISIS! Assassinate Putin! Liberate North Korea!" but all of that would just cause more trouble than it would solve.

So what I'd do is to make the world a better place with small good deeds here and there where I wouldn't have to appear in public.

Practice.
Get experience with my powers.
Then I make a bunch of costumes and fight crime wearing them in different cities, only using certain powers for each costume, to give the illusion that multiple superheroes have emerged. Hopefully deter more crime that way.
Between that, I carry stuff to Mars to help with colonization.

I TURN MYSELF INTO A PICKLE MORTY!

Nah, just kidding. Probably fight evil plus acquire all the guns I want because no one can stop me.

This.

I'd probably go and take out authoritarian and anarchic shitholes. And probably take away nukes from countries I don't like.

I cause a collapse of our reality to build a better one

>traverse the galaxy.
Even at Superman speeds it's gonna take you years just to get to the next solar system over.

Rape a woman.

fly into the sun and become a god

travel.

I go to the white house and offer Mr Trump my powers at his service

Not quite. Superman can travel at least fifteen times the speed of light.

It'd take him a couple of months to reach Alpha Centauri. He'd be going a lightyear every 24.3 days. Our friendly Super user could reasonably traverse the galaxy, assuming he either didn't give a shit about the Earth and coming back to it, or kept himself to this section of the galaxy and our direct neighbors.
Combination of these. I wouldn't rule the world, but I'd definitely force some pretty major changes to suit my social and political vision.

But Superman is resistant to mind control.

Fap

Well... become a space janitor. Seriously. Super cheap orbital lift.

Want that space junk gone? done

Mars rover? Be there in 10.

Basically jump start the space infrastructure

Go to space. I've always wanted to see another planet.

Put the whole world in a bottle

Superman can go from one side of the galaxy to the other in minutes.

Call me your new Eternal Emperor of Humanity. A golden age under my rule.

Jeez, can I at least split the difference between his physique and mine as well? I'm a bit of a fat fuck.

Otherwise, yeah, what says. That as well as save people from natural disasters and fatal accidents.

>Combination of these. I wouldn't rule the world, but I'd definitely force some pretty major changes to suit my social and political vision.
The problem with this is the Elites implication. If you're willing to threaten to force change, then nobody can ever live peacefully again knowing a tyrant rules the world.

The only way I can foresee that working is if you usher in small changes and use your powers to offset any initial loss in money that has prevented true change. Urge everyone to go solar (heh) and find ways to use your powers to make a SHITLOAD of money. Without, of course, depriving other people of their own livelihoods. That's the difficult part.

Yeah, in his universe, where the speed of light is absurdly faster than it is in ours.

probably take a trip to some tropical islands and other extreme landscapes to see incredible shit ( like skying down the everest ). then i'd just go solve all of earths conflicts. after that i'll split my time between saving people from petty crimes or natural disasters and exploring space. i'd also check all the spots on this world and outside of it where conspiracies says there are aliens or magical shit.

also i'd probably build a playboy fortress and be super heff

>then i'd just go solve all of earths conflicts.
LOL, okay kid.

Become a vicious and vindictive thug since no one can stop me.

travel to the stars and destroy alien civs if there is any.

probably force some sort of communism onto the world since a monarchy/dictatorship (like it's actually the case in the US and most of europe) would be too harsh and a proper democracy always ends in people going apeshit insane. I would try to generate a system so people can prosper and not starve to death and limit child birth through laws so the planet doesn't get overridden by people

then after 1 year, I would probably give up since people are too retarded to listen to me and start killing off corrupt assholes and whoever opposes me and still try to provide for people. One day in the week I would sit down with regular people from all over the world to discuss other important issues that need to be addressed by me

also, I'd do a LOT of shit for sustaining the planet and forcing sustainability onto people

humans don't deserve living in space though since all they do on earth is basically fuck it up big time

>tfw in 500 years, human will probably fuck up other planets as well

I try my best to live up to the ideal of superman and fail horribly
then I keep trying.

*throws kryptonian element at you*

Start out as superman, full gun. save lives and try and make the world a better place in open view.

Eventually some government somewhere will take issue with me, start acting visibly more disturbed by the horrors of the world.

Have a very open mental break down in a city.

Have people start to fear me not as an evil force but as an unstable god.

cross the line somewhere,

All world governments unite against me.

It's still not enough

Build a visible moon base.

Chill out back on earth while the governments try and blow up my moon base knowing I just ozymandius'd world peace into existence.

Masturbate everywhere

Shit like this really makes me think Sup Forums knows nothing about comics

Acts of petty dickery.
I would definitely paint a dickbutt or the word "niggers" on every important building in the world from White House to Tadj Mahal because I'm an immature cunt.

Why not just write nigger on the moon for the ultimate form of being in an immature cunt

Respond to natural disasters. Coerce the N.Korea leadership into not starving their people. Destroy what remains of IS. Remove Israel from their occupied territories. Assist mankind with space exploration. Set down a series of rules regarding the treatment of your fellow man, enforce it.

destroy capitalism

OP said Superman not Danny Rand.

I go cosmic. And have some fun space adventures. Then fuck a QT reporter and have the coolest kid ever.

Take my anger out on the world.

Politics and nationalism aside, pick any world leader who's full of themselves.

How fun would it be to be Superman and just FUCK with them every day. Like they can't leave the house without a flex bag of cow shit being poured on them.

What are they going to do? Threaten an 8 second inevitable useless war?

Indulge my physical desires.
Get bored of them
Hone my mind
Fuck off and leave earth alone and play god elsewhere.

like this:
Imagine seeing that fat little autist pointing into the sky in anger covered in cow shit as superman flies away with their MS paint nukes.

Lots of murder.

I'd steal money to pay people to work with me. All the logistics of running a company and such. But really I need a film crew and a rehab center/jail and I also need bounty hunters.

I'd kidnap people who I didn't like and ask them to change. If they didn't agree to my superior ways of thinking they die.

Example: Some dumb girl who is bad at being on time.

I really think that people need to escalate a 'task' in their mind to the point where they consider how to fail, and further consider how to avoid failure. The method would be to add the consequence of death.

So if a dumb girl is bad at being on time, I'll tell her that my bounty hunters will be in contact with her regularly. Google calendar share. When she sets appointments for things in her day to day life she has two options: show the fuck up at the time she agreed to or die.

I think people can change if you hold death over their heads 24/7.

I really do.

You know, thinking about it, if you just flew around doing the Superman thing, you'd be praised as the second coming of Jesus. In fact, you would be a media superstar that blows all media superstars out of the water. Hell, just regularly performing heroics would make you an icon. People would claim to be your lovechild, wear your emblem, and do all kinds of crazy shit.

Now, I'm shamelessly Republican with alt-right tendencies. I would honestly love to see what would happen if I used all that media influence to support alt-right talking points. ("Shout out to my man STEVEN BANNON!")

Like, all you need to do is to thwart ONE terrorist attack, and you'll have crowds cheering your name.

Good. They're lifeless rocks. We're not hurting anything out there

Good this whole post is just a train wreck if grammar and timing

wouldn't it be faster than that considering he'd be in space and therefore constantly accelerating? I'm not a superfag so there might be some established canon I don't know about, but he's just going to keep going faster in space, there is no limit (other than the speed of light, which he breaks anyway)

Try my hardest to change to world without killing anyone or using too much violence and force.

Set up free walls around Europe and North America.

Try to create farms and infrastructure in Sub Saharan Africa even though they'd probably brake it all again like toddlers with toys.

Go to Mecca, crush that stupid rock in my hand, declare myself greater than Allah and say that I killed him and tell the Muslims that there's a new God in town and its me, and killing people is now forbidden by strict divine edict.

Start creating island countries that people tired of living in oppressive shitty cultures can come and live in peace at so long as they leave their old ways behind. No country can prevent people that want to come to The Refuge Islands from coming.

Throw as much funding and support as I can behind researching human genetics both to find the genes that give high IQ and whatever genes made me what I am.

Every Friday I pick up Hillary Clinton and drop her off at the local jail until it finally sticks.

>numerous comics showing Superman's resistance to mind control
>some fag claims this didn't happen and says he read comics
Lex get out

>Go to Mecca, crush that stupid rock in my hand, declare myself greater than Allah and say that I killed him and tell the Muslims that there's a new God in town and its me, and killing people is now forbidden by strict divine edict.
Steal the rock, fly off with it and hold it hostage in exchange for leaving the entire european continent.

Too risky, they might start killing even more white people to try and get you to bring it back. Better to just establish yourself as the one true god and get them all to worship you.

Maximum troll would be to tell them that the Jews and the Christians were totally right and that unless everyone converts from Islam they're going to Hell for attacking God's chosen people.

Help ICE deport illegal spics and fuck with bleeding heart liberals.

Then BUILD the border wall myself and threaten the retard politicians with death if they try anything. Afterwards, I would patrol it myself.

Explore space, probably get lost and never see Earth again

Scary

Sounds like a good idea at first but won't work in the long run.

Melt the polar icecaps with my heat vision and reenact Waterworld in real life.

HA.

That changed in later comics. He learned how to be oxigen independent from Mongul Jr.

Go to President Trump and ask him what he wants me to use my powers for.

Destroy Anti-Fa.

I make like every good superhero and start killing fascists.

Actual fascists, or what people call fascist without actually being fascist?

>Retarded Superman builds the dumb wall without taxpayer money
>Stands on it like a retarded looking faggot feeling like he stopped illegal immigration
>Meanwhile the real world continues to exist

Well at least you wouldn't cause any harm.

I'd start with North Korea and work my way down. Don't worry redpill faggot you're still on the list.

So then it would end with you killing yourself?

it's fucking ez brah, going with super speed and shit. shouldn't take me more than a couple of weeks, since it's more about intimidation. other conflicts would arise but they would smaller and thus easier to manage

I take over the world and make SJW groups terrorist orgs
Enact eugenics
Genocide all muslims and niggers who can't score above 900 on the SAT

I leave cum stains in weird places.

I do whatever want. What're you going to do? Shoot me?

>light speed
>faster in the DCU
You're a goddamn idiot.

Help Europe uncuck itself, de-nuke North Korea, assist in the fight against ISIS, champion for continued right to self-defense, investing in space travel/research, and Truth-Justice-and-The-American-Way the world over.
The usual.
And have a wank on the darkside of the moon, of course.

>probably force some sort of communism onto the world since a monarchy/dictatorship would be too harsh
Because communism has never been harsh, right?
>and a proper democracy always ends in people going apeshit insane
Because communist countries never do crazy shit right?
>I would try to generate a system so people can prosper and not starve to death
Because no one has ever starved in a communist system?
>and limit child birth through laws so the planet doesn't get overridden by people
Like China?
>forcing sustainability onto people
Jawol, mein fuhrer.
>then after 1 year, I would probably give up since people are too retarded to listen to me
I don't think preferring freedom to live their only life as they wish is retarded you little fucknut.
Are you actually retarded? Because you seem pretty handicapped.

Wear a SS-Uniform and spew Sup Forums truths while going around saving people.

Bust a nut on the moon

Use my Super Speed to become the world's fastest delivery man but charge absurd rates

What, you expect me to believe all the planets are millions of times closer together? Because that's gonna cause SO many other problems.