Some light at the end of the tunnel

A breath of fresh air is coming.
>TT is back
>Gumball is back
>Bears are back
>Fucking Transformers are back
Holy fuck after a week long marathon it's done. There still overkilling TTGO and Gumball but it's a step in the right direction.

>There still overkilling TTGO

*They're still overkilling TTGO

Airing 50%-80% worth of TTG episodes wasn't enough, now they're airing the original too. Fucking lmao

>Diversity

kill yourself, Sup Forumsmblr

I hope this gets mentioned. I know they put the originals in dead spots but I wonder what this will do to kids who only know the titans through GO

Who are you quoting?

TTG references the original though, and has used scenes from the original show as well. Like, in the episode where control freak threatens to reboot them again and shows them footage of the old show.

Kids would probably think the shows are the same thing

I like to imagine some rando kids will be searching on their DVR to set up recordings of TTG and find the original at 5am, set up recording on a whim, and get super confused/traumatized.

>Why is everyone so gloomy? Why is no one cracking jokes?

They've been airing Trouble in Tokyo, so it's not like kids have had zero exposure to the original.

Airing the original.

At a 6 o clock morning time slot.
Yeah sure. that will help revive interest in the original...

I get that CN wants to make money.
But shouldn't there be an oversaturation of TTGO with the kids also at some point? Why the fuck can't they just air one hour of TTGO a day at best and then spend the other hour on some old time show they have?
like Kids Next Door, original Ben 10, Looney Tunes or something.

>rerunning old TT
Literally why? I don't understand why people wanted this. It'll confuse kids who only know TTG, and people who grew up with the original are old enough to know where to pirate it now.

This honestly seems like sabotage, airing old reruns at 6AM and, when no one watches them, saying "see? no one is interested in action cartoons"

WB has been trying to get a foothold on the huge ass German magazine market recently. They propably saw how TV channels air thier older famous stuff and told CN to do the same, but CN thought this idea is crap so they half-assed it.

>thier

>JLA once at 7am

Fuck CN

It worked for Nickelodeon with SpongeBob for two decades

small kids will NEVER get tired of repetition

>It worked for Nickelodeon with SpongeBob for two decades

No, it fucking didn't. Did you not remember just how badly Nick was doing just a few years ago? It's the reason why they're rebooting every fucking show under the sun now and riding the 90's nostalgia train.

>Oh cool they're airing the Blackfire episode
>Check description
>July 2003
>2003
>Two Thousand And Three
W-What...but it felt like y-yesterday...why did time go so fast...

>Kids Next Door, original Ben 10, Looney Tunes or something.
First, they did aired Ben 10 before, but it last a week.
Second, just go look them up on YouTube or NetFlix to watch.

Wasn't because of the 14th anniversary?

>It'll confuse kids who only know TTG, and people who grew up with the original are old enough to know where to pirate it now.
you are literally retarded

I don't understand, we were told that CN had a responsibility to run TTGO all day, every day, because that was the only way to maximize profits. How could the judgment of a corporate executive be wrong?

Wow! TTG is "only" 50% of scheduling!

>TT is back
Okay what the fuck?

I mean I'm glad but why now?

They did it with Ben 10.

I hope they are in 1080p so someone can record them.

>he's late
every season has been ripped from the itunes or google play stores in 1080p

I haven't found S2 yet.

>Yeah sure. that will help revive interest in the original...
user, the only ones who give a shit are nostalgiafags who won't let go of a show that ended 10 years ago. Move on

Lineup is still fucking weird though. They have 14 other new cartoons it looks like to work with but seem determined to not use them, but they're ok with airing a decade old show?

The GP rips are shit though
Also this

Why let go of one of the best cartoons ever made?

It's not that great.

Because that's subjective

Because that shows CN sucks.

>bringing back TT reruns when my favorite modern show gets the shaft
fucking CN

JLA will be forgotten. Can't beat TT's 14th Anniversary.