You will never be a child again

>you will never be a child again
>you will never have a summer free of responsibilities again
>you watch cartoons to fill the void but know deep down it's futile
>you will work the same job for another decade
>doing the same shit every day just so you can pay rent and do the same shit again for another month
>you will be stuck doing this until you die

Fuck you, don't remind me.

true, but being a child isn't really appealing aside from being a youthful innocent who still is unaware of a cruel and unfeeling world.
work in an education job. i still have to go into the office but i've barely had any work since july.
yep.
maybe, maybe not.
>doing the same shit every day just so you can pay rent and do the same shit again for another month
step outside and make friends with people in the real world.

What if i do both?

>he isn't a NEET
lol I'm practically still a kid
The clock is ticking wagie, only a few hours until you go back to work.

Good.

Sure you can. Plan ahead, save up money/vacation days, and go nuts.

I watch cartoons to jack off.

Not THIS nigga.

Move to a state where things are more affordable if money's such an issue.

Not if you retire when you're old, unless you plan on being an incompetent old worker.

Cartoons and comics?

What about the guilt of being a NEET? I've been there before and it's about as good as working retail. Although I've had a few jobs much worse than NEET guilt.

You have no idea what horrors await you with age.

Then you are not human.

You have responsibilities and a job?
Man, I'd stab a fucker for that.

>You will never be a child again
>You will never not have a well-off family and connections getting you through a high-ranking uni for basically nothing
>You will never actually know the value of people struggling to pay for shitty apartments and working wagecuck jobs hoping to one day experience the stability you already have and abuse
>You will never abandon your shitty desire to write movies and cartoons, which you never get around to actually doing instead of shitposting about Pickle Rick and playing Sonic Adventure and Pokemon
>You will never not occasionally get the urge to draw something and post it and get critique and it's bad enough to warrant committing to practice and improvement you never actually do
>You will never not passively feel superior to everyone because of your wealth of useless information gleaned from skimmed philosophy books, Wikipedia and an intro film class

it isn't that bad, at least you got a job

self termination by collecting more and more sexually transmitted diseases seems like the sensible way out of such a predicament, op

>transition period between Gymnasium and University
>quit job when I finished my school
>3 months where I can only dick around without doing anything productive
I'm one month in and it already sucks, I feel so pathetic and useless. I keep the house clean to have somethingto do but I still feel pathetic and useless.

The guilt is artificial and is all in your mind. Spending a couple of hours drawing or something makes you feel like you accomplished something and you can safely spend the rest of your day jacking off.

haha what does this have to do with comics and cartoons

That last one on the right hurts.

>all in your mind
You say this about everything.

Just finished college and this is my first year working, I'm already dreading the future. Am I really going to do this shit all my life?

It hurts Sup Forums, I miss my childhood.

>work in an education job.
Here in Canada those are basically impossible to get, since everyone and their dog wants one.

>Move to a state where things are more affordable if money's such an issue.
Not everyone lives in the US you fag. Depending on which country you're in there may not be any options like that.