Name a worse pairing

Name a worse pairing.
You can't.

Your parents

Wait, what the hell is Jack with? A tree?!

Superboy and Miss Martian

Isn't it kinda unfair that Jack killed all the sisters but Ashi?

Don't get me wrong. I like the idea of Jack having someone special to fall back on, but if Ashi could be saved and have redemption, why not her sisters?

>but if Ashi could be saved and have redemption, why not her sisters?
DUDE ROMANTIC SUBPLOT LMAO

Came here to post this.

>why not her sisters?
Well it would've been hard for Jack trying to reason with all seven sisters while they try to murder the fuck out of him.

>Isn't it kinda unfair that Jack killed all the sisters but Ashi?

but he did kill Ashi

why the long face?

What pairing? All I see is Jack.

My ex and I.

yes i can

C'mon man...

Would still fuck.

holy KEK

fuck

Aang and Katara. No build up whatsoever. Just happened out of nowhere. Should had be Aang x Zuko.

Here comes this faggot again

>AangxZuko
Thats the pot calling the kettle black m9

Okay

Oh boy here we go.

Wonder Woman and Batman.

Davekat

Fuck off with your shipping bullshit.

Well, they did spend twenty years in a downward spiral of mutual resentment and selfishness with brief forays into adultery and suicidal depression.

Touché, user.

You're absolutely right. It's the eternal burden of the Extra; their life is denied equal value because their name was never disclosed, and so it is assumed the observer can't or won't want to care about them.

>bumping
And to answer OP, Korrasami. Least Jack and Ashi's affections were showed and hinted on. And they weren't paired for the sake of progression.

I don't know if it works so well here because we are recognizing it is bad.

Fluttershy and discord

at least korrasami actually ran with it instead of killing off asami with her last words being exposition

>complaining about shipping in a shipping thread

Korra and anyone

Oh fuck sick burn.

That was bullshit. Still not as bad though.

Any gay pairing

a revival of one season shouldnt have such a shit story ?

What?
As far in Western media I have to agree.

It was pretty fucking bad

>what
theyre the same when those two things are brought up

I'm talking the pairing in general not that BS scene.
It's atrocious and bar none leaves a sour taste but at least the ride's fun up until that point.

Came here to post this
>the one bitch that pretty much took over the comic drew davekat for 413 this year.
>413.
>JOHNS birthday.

The ship literallly gets more attention than the main character of the fucking comic

The season could have been better without that monkey faced bitch taking up most of the spotlight

Absolutely savage.

>After all these years narusaku shits are still triggered

Naruhina happening truly was the best thing to happen to anime

Eh, Makorra was worse. Mostly because they were both such horrible, unlikable people. Asami at least isn't unlikable, she's just bland.

Put me in the screenshot

Literally can't, most bad pairings are from something bad so it doesn't matter. Jashi just ruined something great.

unironically agree with all my soul

Terra and robin

>being gay

most lesbian pairings at least have the hot factor

Fpbp

no they do not
at most yuri shit in anime, but western cartoons with gay pairings, of any kind, the crators can go hang themselves

>Name a worse pairing.
Every Star Vs ship.

does not compute
what is wrong with cartoon lesbians

first, there is a lot wrong with lesbians
second, western cartoons, unless french, are almost never as seductive as jap cartoons. This isn't a "superrior japaneesu animu!" but a different philosophy to character design and being directed to kids instead to sell merchandise to virgins.
Third it is mostly obvious how, instead of trying to play it either as cute or as fetish fuel/hot, they ususally have to make a fucking political statement with it
Four, every time I complain or critisize gayness in cartoons the only answer I get is a bunch of motherfuckers spamming "go back to Sup Forums instead of real discussion, so I rather have it all erased out of spite

but user thats wrong!

There are worse ships than Jashi. Granted they all revolve around Star Vs but still.

>first, there is a lot wrong with lesbians
cartoon lesbians =/ lesbians
>muh sjw shit
Yes, user, western creators are retarded, that doesn't make cartoon lesbians any less cute or hot, they might not be as hot as anime but getting triggered over sexualizing cartoons in Sup Forums is a pretty dumb thing.
>wahh i'm not Sup Forums
Look, I get it, Sup Forumsmblr can be pretty paranoid at anything not liberal, but there's a fine line in disagreeing and posting le gay conversion therapy vice president on a Ride the Lighting edit. If you post Sup Forums memes with Sup Forums tier retardation you are indeed going to get told to fuck off back to Sup Forums

fpbp

i don't give a fuck no moh, user

fuck stupid gay shit, gay pairings are fucking garbage and people are too eager to defend them irrationally

I got drunk on those tears while watching The Last. The hangover was well worth it.

Your self insert ship is not much better, user, get over it.

I don't have any you cunt

Don't say it! We don't need to be reminded of Mr Self Insert.

>both raised from birth for a specific purpose
>neither has adequate social skills
>Jack only kills her sisters out of self-defense, goes out of his way to save her after she survives
>Ashi learns how wrong she was about him, eventually saving him from suicide
>kills her own Mother and assists Jack in killing her Father for his sake

It's not a bad pairing, but the ending spoils it because Genndy wanted his bittersweet ending, even though all he did was piss everyone off. I like to think she knew she was going to eventually disappear when she sent them back, that makes it a little better for me at least.

I'm obviously biased because this is my OTP, but whatever.

Nice trips

What do I win?

10/10

>mfw "Everybody Loves Somebody Sometimes" came on the radio just now

ITT: Sup Forums fags it up

You really think a shipping thread is anything new?

got a mighty chuckle out of me

Yea Leah x Jew Nosed Ginger is a pretty bad ship.

I agree actually, it's pretty boring

Korrasami
Makorra

I love threads like this. OP makes a bait thread and someone roasts him.

Hitler and Anne Frank

Superman and Lois Lane. They should have killed her decades ago, when she ran into a dangerous situation again.

BTFO OP

He gave them an opportunity, went on the warpath in response, and THEN "killed" ashi from his point of view. It's not his fault she survived and he happened to fall to the same spot.
He gave her an opportunity because he was able to easily disarm and tie her up in a 1v1.

A feeling of emptiness

REKT