Who's the Dart Vader of comics?

>starts off as an innocent youth
>becomes a good guy
>bad shit happens to him
>turns into an edgelord
>completely breaks down and turns into a villain

I know people will say Doom, but he walked on the path of villainy since a kid. And to be fair, Anakin did slaughter all the Tusken Raiders of Tattooine, whereas Doom being a Roma would've been a Tusken Raider. I guess, depending on your POV, Stark during Civil War would count? Maybe some Strange AU where he became a villain? Black Knightsuccumbing to the Ebony Blade?

Dunno, I'm really blanking out on this one.

Darth Vader

Really, user, really? You're going to play that card?

>>bad shit happens to him
What bad shit happened to Darth Vader?

>asks who the Darth Vader of comics is
>posts a picture of a Darth Vader comic

Well, hewas a slave. Then he found out his mom was abducted and rapedto death by Tusken Raiders. Then he killed them all (even the women and children) and had to live with it. Afterwards, he lost his hand and was made to kill Count Dooku. Next, he was denied a seat at the Jedi Council, and put to spy on the Councellor. He was so afraid of losing his wife that he became too controlling, which resulted in him succumbing to the Dark Side, leading a revolt against all Jedi, killing his wife (and children, in his head) and getting chopped off by his best friend. He was then ressurected as a cyborg that constantly feels pain.

Essentially he was a poor kid with potential and tons of anger issues that nobody paid any attention to, since they were too busy manipulating him, that resulted in him just "exploding".

Your b8 isreally bad, and you should feel bad. It's like asking who are the Assassins of Comics, and a smart-ass comes in "hur dur, there have been Assassin's Creed comics". When you know what the OP means and are deliberately playing that card, you're nothing more than a cunt. This is your last (you).

>can't handle a joke
>gets pissy instead of laughing or ignoring

Cyclops

No, not at all

I can see parallels. Sinister abused him, his parents died, he joined up with Xavier but inthe end became a villain.

He has no cool sword, costume or magic-powers though, so he loses. NEXT!

cyclops isn't a villain bruh

Frank.

Superboy

Superboy Prime

Darth Vader? He has a Marvel/Disney comic which is actually pretty good OP.

Some people would sy Cyclops.

But that's wrong. Because Cyclops was right.
You could apply this template to Jason Todd, a bit.

Was Shmi really raped? I get the impression they just beat her and shit. Tuskens don't look like the sexual kind. What the fuck did happen to Shmi? Someone from /swco/ get in here.

Thanos

>dart vader

It's kinda sorta implied, but not really.

Tusken raiders don't ransom, Shmi was too old to do any worthwhile slave labour, and was left restrained in a small, private tent.
its easy to infer rape from that.

Thanos was never good.

>Jason Todd
Really the closest you'll get.