Ember, one thing remains
Oh, Ember, so warm and tender
You will remember my name

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bR6NrUlwqbI
youtube.com/watch?v=cjgDnzzgGog
youtube.com/watch?v=Jw6a3b88Al8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mass shooter' s motivation was so embarrassingly retarded everyone, even gun control advocates just kind of ignored it
Funny in a way

It's kind of funny, this is probably the first shooter who will not be remembered because he was so pathetic.

Doesn't it seem a bit conceited to refer to yourself as "so warm and tender", especially in a song that is already pretty much just repeating your own name over and over again

Because he only killed 3 people, so it was barely nationwide or even state wide news. If he killed over a dozen kindergarteners because of Ember lust, then advocates would've lost their shit.

>Randy's youtube now redirects to this

youtube.com/watch?v=bR6NrUlwqbI

A legacy to be remembered.

Imagine if he killed more people than Cho Seung Hui, and it led to the 24-hour news channels having to dissect his Ember video for an entire month?

somebody post the video of him practicing his shooting with a shotgun against the targets he set up

youtube.com/watch?v=cjgDnzzgGog

Kek!

wtf happened?

He was into Youtube way back in the old days, but never really attained the fandom that guys like Smosh did. So after years of failing to make it big there, he ended up in a part-time job at a supermarket, and only because his dad was the manager there. Then he had some weird epiphany and became an animator, with his main animations focusing on Ember from Danny Phantom. He loved her. Loved her so much he wanted to dress up like her. He wanted to die so he could be with her, and other people finding him creepy and refusing to help with his animations resulted in him blowing a gasket and deciding to plot out a mass murder at his supermarket.

Will his parents remember his name

This sums it up pretty well

I mean her name, damn it

I hate this guy for making be connect a hot slut like Ember to his autistic screeching. Now I can't fap to her any more.

>those jump cuts to him getting closer and still missing

this shit is comedy

>missing
>at the close range
>with a fucking shotgun
How

youtube.com/watch?v=Jw6a3b88Al8

>tfw most of the ember videos with this song were uploaded by randy

But wasn't the song about her death?

my opnion? You kill a person and you lose all right to be considered a human.

>man

die cis scum

This was a stark reminder about how random and chaotic life is. You could be gunned down by some kid who thinks it's his one way ticket to being and fucking cartoon ghosts.

Only in America where that same kid has easy access to lethal firearms amd ammunition.

How do you think he reacted when he found out the Ghost Squad was filled with traps?

Yeah, nothing like Europe where despite incredibly restrictive laws people can do something crazy like shoot up concerts or blow then up for their 72 waifus

By going double ghost obviously

>This is an expensive sport
Never shot a gun before but i know i can do better than this
Holy shit