How did Disney greenlight this??

Recently watched the Rescue Ranger episode Seer no evil, and honestly don't know how did they greenlight this stuff in a kid show. The whole premise was just dark and scary, not your typical saccharine stuff, but how the Disney Company allowed a downright racist stereotype in it's show? A "gypsy moth" fortune teller that is. Do they think gypsys are all fortune tellers and wear big earrings?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dOV5WXISM24
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Disney was a racist by himself, the company allowed so much shit anyway. Wasn't Scrooge McDuck a jewish stereotype?

It was a pun. Gypsies didn't care. And guess what: traveling gypsy caravans actually did that routine for money and food. They're not saying ALL gypsies did it. Don't get offended on behalf other groups, Pinkie. It implies that you think they're too stupid to know when something's offensive, and need Mighty Whitey to ride to the rescue. And THAT'S even more offensive.

I had dreams about the cola cult ep for days after, it was fuckin weird

Scrooge is a Scottish stereotype.
The Scotts' at the time when Scrooge was created, were known for being incredibly cheap.
Donald is also a Scottish stereotype, being a sailor, quick to anger, a brawler, and unintelligible when he becomes emotional.

She looks kinda cute......would smash.

I guess she had a hungarian or romanian accent to emphasize more of being GYPSY!

>Disney was a racist by himself, the company allowed so much shit anyway. Wasn't Scrooge McDuck a jewish stereotype?

nice meme

They portray gypsies in a much better light than what they really are.

I sincerely doubt that gypsies watch television.
Unless of course they stole one from someone.

They watch. Their houses look like a junkyard but there is a tv on it. They watch talent shows and send supporting sms to the gypsy "singers".

Gypsies aren't human, so it's OK to discriminate against them.

People don't like this comic but it's true.

I wish all SJWs would die in agony.

>How did _____ get away with this
youtube.com/watch?v=dOV5WXISM24

Shitposters are at full swing?

Disney has always had racist shit, my dude. But that being said, the fortune teller gypsy trope has always been a thing. This wasn't really that bad at all.

But then you boring faggots would have nothing to whine about other than niggers, and there are already 5 or so threads obsessing over them that have been up for over a day.

>using a game controller to watch a movie
Americans...

>mystic powerful being vs scam artists
Reality is more offensive than a cartoon, go to be annoying elsewhere, bitch, I know you are female because only a female would come up with something this stupid, also you are fat or/and ugly.

You use the peripheral that controls the device on which you're watching Netflix. Whether that's a mouse to a computer, a remote to a TV, or a controller to a game system.

>paying for movies

>moving goal posts

So you are the typical beta male who never got laid?

Disney was pretty cool in the television animation days. Shut your cunt mouth.

Was this the episode when Chip was told to be crushed by an elephant?

You haven't met any Gypsies in real life, have you?

>A "gypsy moth" fortune teller that is. Do they think gypsys are all fortune tellers and wear big earrings?
go back to tumblr where nothing can ever upset (you)

Yes, it is.

That fucking neck.

Are you pretending to be retarded?

Anyway, a thing.

What the hell is this?

A most likely ancient (at least a million years old) stone with a weird bat carving. Could be fake, could be a real thing.

Funny. I am autistic, that is true - I just wonder if your complete lack of empathy for anyone other than anyone who is exactly like you are counts as a mental disorder as well?

Really. What a wonderful thing to say.

I wonder which one it is.

>scene in cartoon is very mildly scary, insensitive, contains slight nudity, or is somehow suggestive
>"HOW TF DID THEY GET AWAY WITH THIS??!!!"

i hate this meme

You're just soft.

Thanks for continuing to spread around Family Man memes, faggot.

>at least a million years old
>900,000 years earlier than the earliest confirmed piece of art
>could be a real thing

You really need to look into prehistoric archaeology. There are tons (pun intended) of advanced stone structures that "predate earliest confirmed civilizations".

Yeah but they don't predate fucking homo sapiens you mong. Stupid fucking namefag.

>Disney was a racist by himself
Nah bruh. Not really. He was pretty average for his time, and generally very kind. You're just buying into the Family Guy myth.

You bet.

Ditto.

God built it, retard.

How fucking dumb is that?
If I put an Irish helicopter pilot in a cartoon does that mean I think all Irish people are helicopter pilots?

I'm only triggered by her using a fucking console controller to watch movies.

>owning a console when you're not a child

>not being crazy about stereotypical gypsies

That's right about the Scottish being a stereotype for being cheap (or thrifty depending on how you look at it)

The old joke goes, "How do you tell if a fellow is a Scotsman at a glance? He has short arms and deep pockets."

>Won't someone PLEASE think of the children??

How did Sup Forums, a board dedicated to 18+ discussion of cartoons, become more prudish than a gaggle of soccer moms? You're supposed to be complaining about the things your mother didn't let you watch back in the day, not constantly underestimating what children can handle.

Netflix through a console is pretty convenient, though.

Joypads are an awful way to navigate through menus, but then so are remote controls.

I've never really had any trouble with a PS4 controller. But a bulky Wii-U controller is more hassle than it's worth.

It seems kind of normal. Was there anything in rescue rangers that was every actually bad? or sexy? We're living in a Family Guy, Rick and Morty, "that one clip from robot chicken", post-Drawn-Together world. What would they have to do to actually be "I can't believe they did this?!"

The difference to all those shows you listed is this is a show intended for children.

But even then, it's still incredibly mild. OP is just a product of a "We can't show stereotypes in any capacity" oversensitive generation.