ITT-we make up our supervillain identitys

I would be the crowbar, i would use a rusty criwbar to smash up conveiniance stores up if they didnt give me their cash, all while dressed in a full body foam outfit in the shape of a crowbar

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vOA-2nffob8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

With orange suit?

No, it would be black like a sterotypical crowbar. To increase the effect of a shitty c lister id live in a cheap 2 star motel, barely shave, i would always smell like alcohal, and wouldnt beat up someone so much that they would die from internal bleeding because i dont want to actually kill any cashier because that job sucks and jobbers dont have a high kill count. Also, the reason i want to job is i get off on being beaten up

But how will he get morphone without his orange suit?

Frameskip
A dude who can freeze and rewind time and is unaffected by it. Only problem: the time freeze lasts for 1 second and he can only rewind 1 second of time. And his skill has cooldown

You could do that right now user. Believe in your dreams

Why not just give him 3 second future vision?

Yeah, 3 second future vision might be better than the time rewind part. But the short scale time freeze part is important, he is called Frameskip because of that part and I really wanted to see a non-broken time freeze user. Also, time magic allows you to use some neat visuals.

Basically Midnighter's enhancements except I'd use it for economic warfare and becoming insanely rich. Then I'd MUAHAHAHA as I pushed all sorts of projects improving life for the people who are worst off, worldwide.

Blueprint reporting in, with the ability to passively and subconsciously tweak local spacetime and the underlying localized expression of fundamental mathematics to make nutty mad science crap that would only really work on paper to actually function.

You know those awesome helicopter backpacks you see in cartoons? In practice, something like that is pretty much infeasible due to numerous minor engineering concerns like power-to-weight ratio, controllability, etc., but if I build one it not only works, but works well. Handheld laser rifle? Done and done, with all the convenience and reliability of a normal gun.

The main issue is that if I'm not close enough to one of my inventions for it to be under the influence of my peculiar version of physics, it immediately becomes subject to NORMAL physics. Which, in most cases, causes it to immediately collapse under its own weight, tear itself apart from poorly-compensated internal forces, or explode.

I AM ROCKY ROAD, SUPREME VILLAIN WITH ALMIGHTY CONTROL OVER MANY THINGS, BUT ONLY IF THEY'RE MADE OF ICE CREAM. I ALSO HAVE A BAG OF DIFFERENT INGREDIENTS IN MY POCKETS IN CASE SOME HERO GETS TO CLOSE.

Lethargy.
I'd be a dubious force that ends up making everyone extremely tired and convicing them to take naps with me. important things don't get done. people aren't concious around dangers. time-senstitive problems like surgeries and housefires go unhandled.
everyone would prefer escape from their problems if only for a moment through dreams and get addicted to it.

which heroes are best suited to handle us?

but what about a -hyperreactive- orange suit?

Colors League

Cobalt King - Domineering type whos scepter can force whoever he targets to kneel against their will.

Desmeralda - An emerald-colored woman made of pure crystal who eats gemstones. She prefers diamonds, though.

Saffron Sage - An ousted bhuddist monk who sadly came to the conclusion that society only improves through disaster.

Crimson Cavalier - A swashbuckler type who loves committing flashy crimes.

Professor Peril, evil genius.

With my superior smarts and creativity I will create the technology to alter vegetables and fruit to grow to massive sizes with very little need for nutrients or water. With this I can keep all people fed.
Then, with my diabolical intellect I will set about eradicating all disease and ensuring everyone is fit and healthy.
Lastly I will release my patented PERILBOTS into the water supply, nanomachines that increase libido and fertility. People will be breeding like rabbits.
All of this is part of my grand scheme. I will destroy mankind by overpopulating the planet! With everyone living long lives and breeding often, the surface will quickly become far too crowded. Chaos will ensue!

Martial Arts Wizard - A 40 year old virgin. He acquire and progressively increase in power as long as he is a virgin. After 40 years of being a virgin, his power reach the point where he could rival Superboy-Prime. His powerset is anything a human can do but amplify to superhuman levels. He possess immortality, regenerative-healing factor, environmental adaptability, strength, durability, stamina, reflexes, agility, speed, senses, intelligence, telepathy and precognition. If he loses his virginity, he will gradually lose power until he is a normal human again.

Hero Summoner - He is a career art thief with the power to deploy magic circles and summon superhero from another world. The superhero that he summoned have a strong and unexplained urge to protect the summoner's life for the duration of 1 hour. Other than that, the summoned hero have free will. After 1 day have passed, the summoned hero will return to their original world.

Gamma-Ant - is a being worse entire body is composed of ants that have been exposed to gamma radiation. The Gamma Ant stands 8ft tall and weights over 1 thousand lbs. The Gamma Ant possess longevity {possibility immortality}, regenerative-healing factor, strength, durability, stamina, reflexes, agility, speed, wall crawling and ant-sense. Gamma Ant is basically a combination of Hulk and Spider-man. The Gamma Ant's endgame is turn everyone in the world into ants.

Dr. Evil Ass

My ass is evil and controls my body.
He makes me walk backwards, wear labcoats and pin a pair of glasses to my cheeks.
He shoves my head into chairs and calls it sitting.
Its really weird when he smokes pipes.

He wants to turn everyone's ass sentient so he may have some colleagues.

Thats a comic right there.
I would read the shit out of something featuring these guys.

Earwig Man! Face like an ass and a face on my can! That's why I'm called the Earwig Man!

The Witness
Monsters and supervillains keep popping up whenever I'm around. If there is a breaking news story about some fucking eldritch human wrecking shit, I'll be sure to be in the background.
My power would be transferring strength and powers. I'll steal what I can from a passer-by, be it their ability to make a full pull-up or their superpower, then bombard whatever I've collected into some poor sap who will lose themselves to it. And of course I'd be a coward, since I can't defend myself directly.

Uncle Bad-touch. I have a psychic proximity that makes people aroused. It gets stronger the closer you are, with direct contact being instantaneous orgasm.

I go around not committing any crimes but making everyone really uncomfortable, with everyone powerless to stop me until someone just decides to shoot me.

>Codename: "Anvil"
>Super density
>Just run around breaking into walls posing in various different shapes so that now buildings have a man sized door leading in to them like that one show where contestants have to fit themselves into very specifically body-shaped holes
>Don't really do it for money or power or anything
>Just do it because I'm a huge frick

Pic on the right is the show I'm talking about (Hole in the Wall), and pic on the left is how I'd go about doing it.

I wouldn't be stupid enough to give myself a super villian name. Tgose could be used to help people find out who I really am.
I'd have no costume beyond the fact that I'd always cover my face and use a voice changer so that if I did talk i wouldn't be recognisable. I'd use a variety of tools and I would be as thorough as possible. If I were to to rob a bank, I'd just kill everyone I came across unless I needed them to get into the bank.
R8 me.

My supervillain could kick your supervillain's ass, fagitt

>captain dog
i would be dressed as a god and i would use a gun to shoot people

pretty much a regular thug in a silly costume

10/10 would definitely start going to church

You're gonna need a getaway driver and/or security camera hacker. I just want you to know that while I am shit at both of those jobs, if you pay me well enough I can pretend to be good at it

Clothes would vary depending on the occasion obviously.
Oh and if I do have a superpower, it's that I'm immortal.

its been done
youtube.com/watch?v=vOA-2nffob8