How do we keep this show from being cancelled?

How do we keep this show from being cancelled?

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B0q2JQpaMTMwWjJjR2VkZHNFX1k/view
mega.nz/#!VcJgRZKI!LLl7ojrCNAKx9qbycblPgnJw1sS06MSDMcqyaykUmBY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's already done, pal :)

>How do we prevent 9/11?
>How do we keep the Titanic from sinking?
>How do we keep Lincoln from being shot?

I want it back though.

Typical Sup Forums. Always offering up more problems, never any solutions.

I hate that this show is cancelled

This show ended way too soon

See guys, people want it back. Why is it not happening!? It's popular with teen and adult cartoon enthusiasts

You don't. It's even getting an ending.

I miss this show :(

I know. Nickrlodeon sucks for canning this show. They barely gave it a chance. I hate that they treated Breadwinners better than this show

drive.google.com/file/d/0B0q2JQpaMTMwWjJjR2VkZHNFX1k/view
mega.nz/#!VcJgRZKI!LLl7ojrCNAKx9qbycblPgnJw1sS06MSDMcqyaykUmBY
"Hug Life/On The Fence" in English from Russian Nick

One of many episodes already aired around the world (first in Africa, of all places). Date not yet set in America, more recordings will appear as Nick Russia airs them though

We need this show to continue

>that Splatoon nod in On the Fence

I'm gonna miss this stupid show once it's over.

>S2 before it was moved to Nicktoons pulled a better average rating than S1 despite having a garbage schedule (1.17 -> 1.31)
>it probably could've reached sub-Loud House numbers if it had an inkling of respect and care by Nick

It's over, someone leaked the final episode last month. There's no coming back, and Greenblatt seemingly burned his bridge at Nickelodeon.

Maybe CN will take him back and he can do the Chowder sequel he talked about

Too bad him and Atoms already said they're never going to CN again.

CNReal really did colossal damage to the network, even to where we are today.

mung is one of my favorite cartoon characters

I think it's kind of funny that McCracken got pretty screwed over with WOY at Disney, cancelled after two seasons.. but he'd rather stick around and keep trying because it's still better than having to deal with CN ever again.

You know, I can understand Greenblatt's ire at CN even though I'd say they still fucked him less then Nick did. Atoms's I understand less since Billy and Mandy had a decent run, and while I personally liked Underfist and Evil Con Carne I can see where it didn't really attract a whole lot of audience because of the similarity to Billy and Mandy.

I know Atoms is doing web stuff, I guess Greenblatt's only hope is to do the same or hope Disney takes him

I want a spin-off with the Imps going on mischievous adventures while trying to get back to Harvey and the forest in general.

Was McCracken beef with CN nuPGG, or was it something else?

Greenblatt got abruptly cancelled by CN too, right? And what was Atoms's problem there? All I recall is that Underfist was more or less done for free or something

>Was McCracken beef with CN nuPGG, or was it something else?
it was because after CN switched presidents from Staples to Snyder they made all the creators re-pitch their shows to the network instead of just renewing them. That's how Foster's and Billy and Mandy got cancelled

>Greenblatt got abruptly cancelled by CN too, right? And what was Atoms's problem there? All I recall is that Underfist was more or less done for free or something
With Chowder it was not as abrupt as Harvey, they knew after the second season but CN still allowed the third season and the finale (personally the third season felt like a waste since the whole writing team was phoning it in).

As for Atoms I'd be curious as well. Billy and Mandy had lots of commercials, many TV movies, bumpers, etc. I can only assume it's in regards to something related to Underfist.

So really, guys, is there any network right now that's even worth pitching a show to? The big three (Disney, Nick, CN) seem to treat every show except their cash cows like absolute shit, what's even the point anymore?

Not sure about Disney. They seem to give each of their shows a fair amount of exposure, at least compared to the other two. I don't see any cartoons they have that they suck off as much as Nick and CN do with Spongebob and TTG.

They wanted GF to be that for them
(and DXD reruns it a lot to this day) but Alex cucked them out of it
Phineas and Ferb was also their main cash cow for a long time.
But yes, there's a reason all the 90s veterans are off at Disney now

I'd say Disney is just as bad, considering they move all of their shows to XD and release new episodes as scarceless as possible. All three networks are suffering by doing shit like that though. Disney, at the very least, seems to being giving at least a bit more creative leeway vs the other two.

>Harvey Beaks
Oh my god, I haven't watched this since Technoscare, just before the whole controversy happened.
What happened in the meanwhile? We're not going to get the rest of the season, are we?

Nick has been really sparadic with releasing the episodes. I know the finale leaked overseas but that's it

>move
All cartoons are automatically DXD nowadays
The difference between DXD and Nicktoons & Boomerang though is that the people running it actually want it to do well

There's been more episodes since then, there was a Christmas special and a bunch in March/April
There are 9 half hours left unpremiered in the US though, but through the couple months they're premiering in Russia and we'll get recordings of them in English (one's already out)

>sparadic

I'm not sure if sarcasm but Nick/Viacom are actually retarded

keep

Disney cancelled Randy Cunningham.

This show is meh.

We can't. At this point I'm just praying for a new cartoon channel that gives a fuck about cartoons.

And while Billy Dilley wasn't a particularly great show, they dumped its entire season on XD in the span of 2 weeks.

Dude, they are already dropping Welcome to the Wayne like it's hot. What makes you think this show can do better?

>Two pretty decently enjoyable cartoons
>Already getting completely shat on
When did cartoon channels stop liking cartoons? CN, Nick, Disney, what the fuck happened?!

All I think of to save the show is to pull off a Family Guy by gathering al the fans, begging Nick to do a proper DVD/Blu Ray release, spreading the word of mouth about the release, and hoping the DVD sells enough to warrant a revival. However, we would need some big luck on our side to do so (there would need to be enough people already interested in the show and Nick would have to actually promote the DVD like Fox did with the Family Guy DVDs).

>al the fans

We can't.
But you know what we can do?
Keep it from becoming obscure.

Just go to Netflix. They seem to be pouring tons of money into animation these days. That, and people will actually be able to watch your show's season to the end rather than it being shuffled off to a death slot by a network because it didn't meet some arbitrary ratings threshold.

It genuinely makes me really fucking sad. Greenblatt put a fuckton of heart into this show, it's beautiful and comfy, it looks and sounds absolutely gorgeous, it's sincere in an ocean of cynical post-ironic garbage, and I thought it paired really well with TLH.

Harvey Beaks had me falling in love with its first episode, and Nick just nukes it like this. Here's hoping Savino toes the line so we're not left with 24/7 Spongebob reruns.

>Phineas and Ferb was also their main cash cow for a long time.
That was quite an era.

I miss Chowder.