Just imagine being the kind of person that enjoys watching Rick and Morty...

Just imagine being the kind of person that enjoys watching Rick and Morty. That owns every piece of material media that has been hastily churned out: DVDs, posters, toys, games. Imagine being the kind of person who looks forward to every episode release. Who watches and re-watches the later seasons, analyses every piece of dialogue and music, every plot point, every episode title, every single word of every single episode. The kind of person who will claim that anyone who doesn't like the show just doesn't understand it. Imagine being so excited when Rick appears on the screen. Giggling with uncontrollable laughter with every belch, every "Aw jeez Rick", every seemingly random moment, but deep down you know. You know that, on a whole other level, this show, designed for children and adults who won't grow up, speaks to you. It understands you. You hear "Wubba" and know what's coming. By "Lubba" your dick is quivering, and when Rick exclaims "Dub dub!" you explode from all holes in a torrent of laughter and foul smelling liquids. You pray that every episode never reaches an end, because never again will a show appear that is so 'deep' and 'intelligent' as this one.

Just imagine being a fan of Rick and Morty.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501825171595.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

boy I'm really sick of Sup Forums

Maybe reddit is the more hugbox environment you're looking for

who started this trope where only pol can dislike reddit and morty

>Just imagine being the kind of person that enjoys watching Rick and Morty. That owns every piece of material media that has been hastily churned out: DVDs, posters, toys, game

Your premise is false from the beginning. You can enjoy something without being an autistic fanboy about it.

redditors

>another Rick and Morty hate thread
Boy, stormfront is really at it today huh?

Just imagine being the kind of person that enjoys writing these threads

Sup Forums has decimated this place over the past few months

Here is your reply

PICKLE RICK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

I'm on my workbench, Morty! Flip the pickle over. I turned myself into a copypasta, Morty! BOOM! BIG REVEAL! I'm a copypasta! What do you think about that? I turned myself into a copypasta! I'm a Copypasta Rick!

Kill yourself

These problematic threads are getting kind of gross.

Sup Forums did in an attempt to false flag as reddit

What the fuck is going on with Rick and Morty threads today, can anyone explain it to me?

I am too tired of Sup Forums but R&M is still mediocre AT BEST.

And no amount of shilling will change that.

There's 8 Rick & Morty threads right now
S
T
O
P

I am getting the feel that these threads are Roiland (again) shitposting his own show on Sup Forums.

Move all rick and morty threads to /trash/.

I hope you're ready for later tonight.

What else would you expect from Sup Forums trying to push their agenda down everyones throat?

>Star vs threads drops off the face of the earth
>Sudden (Even greater than before) influx of R&M threads.

What the fuck happened, I was gone for 2 weeks?

I watch episode of a tv show you dont like and i'm entertained.People who browse that website with the alien logo enjoy it too

>It's hardcore white nationalists from Sup Forums and stromfront that are the ones criticizing a cartoon

This is what Sup Forums actually believes.

How come it's pickle rick and not rickle?

>Sup Forums defense force at its finest

Kek Sup Forums is trying to get the mods to sticky for tonight and play this the whole time
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501825171595.webm

>pushing the Sup Forums agenda

Uh, could you like not?

>Le Sup Forums xDDD
I checked Sup Forums and there is no thread calling for a raid on Sup Forums or talking about R&M at all
This is on you faggots and only you

Who else would it be? Literally everyone else likes this show

because scruffy hates star, but loves R&M.

BECAUSE IT'S PIIIIIICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!

Remember to fight Sup Forums by watching this great show!

there doesn't have to be a "raid" they infect every board with their problematic dogma on a daily basis.

troll harder you literal autist

This. Everyone loves Rick and Morty but butthurt whites.

nice hate speech champ

try harder you literal autist

>He actually thinks Sup Forums is all whites

>Two uncle Toms

Impressive, Cletus.

>Sup Forums
>white
HAH. Also Rick and Morty hasn't been good since S2, E4. Stay mad.

lol this is unironically cringy as fuck

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH this is pathetic

Learn how to count subhuman

Is this before or after the dicksucking competition?

I know right? You'd expect Sup Forums to be made up of chads considering the way they talk, but in reality they're literally subhumans who just take out their own problems on others

Kill yourself samefag.

man I really needed yet another shitposting thread to tell me what I should like and what I shouldn't, in order to not be reddit.

If the first thread about R&M didn't have a fag compare it the reddit, Sup Forums would not be so shit

HAHAHAHAHAHHAH

I can see why they hate females so much

let people enjoy things

>Sup Forumstard
>Calling anyone else subhuman
Lmao

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Remember, Sup Forums is always right