Let's say, hypothetically, you're dating this green Martian chick...

Let's say, hypothetically, you're dating this green Martian chick. She trusts you enough to reveal she really looks like this the whole time. What is your reaction? Do you still date her? What would you say if she brought up staying in this form from now on since she's become comfortable around you?

if she shapeshifted some big ol titties on that I'd be okay with it

>Implying she didn't know about my monster fetish from violating my mental privacy
>Implying I have the backbone to mind that and say no

It honestly depends on how much I always liked her for other reasons besides her looks, or if she was always a crazy mind rapist or something that I was looking for an excuse to break up with anyway. If she makes REALLY good baked goods, I'd keep her.

I really cant give a shapeshifter a lot of flack for her appearance. Also yeah, I have a monster fetish so its win win for me. She'd probably be more concerned about it than I am

Whose idea was it to take a qt waifu and give her an actually horrific, utterly unwaifuable true form? Whoever it was, they should be fired immediately.

>unwaifuable

She's a shapeshifter. "True form" is meaningless because she can look like whatever she wants.

"you're beautiful"

Yeah but the problem is its her default appearance, which shes insecure about, and by rejecting that you're essentially rejecting her.

I can deal with a weird appearance so long as she's definitively female and not a raging turbobitch 24/7. Besides, we could use the shapeshifting so that I could blackmail celebrities with sex tapes or some shit, for sheer humor and monetary value.

>What would you say if she brought up staying in this form from now on since she's become comfortable around you?

This is actually what my relationship is kind of like now that my significant other has gotten really fat and knows I won't break up with them over it but I still really want them to lose weight.

She's a shapeshifter. How she "really is" doesn't matter one jot.

Of course, the main problem with this is assuming I'd be degenerate enough to engage in a relationship with someone I can't have children with in the first place. I'm not gay, OP.

>Wanting to breed parasites

Why friend?

Actually come to think of it, I have more issues with the mind reading privacy than her outward appearance

Can't really stop her too, so she can just know what you're thinking or if you have any secrets if she wants to

She was created by Geoff Johns, so good luck with that firing thing.

Out of all the xenos I've seen that is perhaps one of the only ones I wouldn't give a chance to fug

The thing that always bothered me with this is that Megan is really some monster thing who decided to take on the traits of some girl it saw on a TV show. Megan essentially isn't real. "She" is some monster thing who thinks she's Megan/

True, but she does start to develop her own personality over the series though

If the relationship was working out until now?
sure

might even do her once in a while in her real form as a gesture of affection
(would still prefer her to shapeshift most of the time)

Nobody should be safe from being fired for sheer incompetence.

I'm going to assume this onto my current gf, who I've been with for 4 years now. Probably the fairest way I can give a reaction.

I would still date her, since it's clearly been working, and honestly it would explain why she'd even date me in the first place. But while I'd sound like a douche, I would insist in her staying the way she is. That'd be like me being a chick, dating a guy, then suddenly reveal I have a penis, so no go on White Martian form.

If you think that's unwaifuable than you clearly haven't been here long enough.

I literally can't imagine it. That's one of the few animated character designs that makes me physically sick.

>monster fetish
is this what you furries call it these days?

Can't Martians shapeshift into a molecular level so in the end it doesn't really matter? It's not like a tranny hiding the fact they're a tranny

>But while I'd sound like a douche, I would insist in her staying the way she is.
Feel like saying that would damage her trust

>Furry
Nah nigga, I just wanna rub my dick on the chitinous exoskeleton of a xenomorph before throatfucking the little mouth.

Isnt that like comparing hollywood monster makeup to baseball team mascot?

That's the realest shit i ever heard

>Miss Martian's telepathy was actually a major asset in the show and she was never jobbed with it

Why can't her uncle read minds without dying?

This really is a case of what matters is on the inside, because she can change the outside so freely. I'd probably just be curious as to what some of the weird looking parts do or how she responds to me playing with them.

Fuck off with that "damage her trust", she was roleplaying a fucking cheerleader for 4+ and she wants to talk about trust issues?

I'd be like how the fuck do I fuck you

Are you wearing clothes or what

What a cutie.

I like white more than green.

I'm at the opposite end here, and want to know how the hell a shapeshifting race ended up with THAT as their default form.

Some cosmic irony, a shapeshifting species is ugly as fuck

Nice trips, but there's something seriously wrong with you user.

And Giger designed them to be strangely beautiful. You guys took it to another level

It makes the green stand out more. Get it?

>What is your reaction?
Horrified, there's exposed muscle and shit
>Do you still date her?
Yes
>What would you say if she brought up staying in this form from now on since she's become comfortable around you?
Only if she eases me into the process, like change a little bit every month until she looks like that.

Look, you can't make something sexy and assume people won't fuck it, plus the horror was supposed to be because you'd want to fuck when you know that would be a fucked idea, not my fault he didn't go far enough.

>What is your reaction?
mildly freaked
>Do you still date her?
yes
deal breaker. 1. I want to have sex with the other forms and 2 her size and shape would make it hard to do cute couple things like spoon or take a bath together,etc. I like shifters who are comfortable with their shifting, not like mystique in new movies

fool, that is what makes it good.

>her size and shape would make it hard to do cute couple things like spoon or take a bath together,etc
That's kinda sweet

>I want to have sex with the other forms
Was going for that's the form she'd use around you instead of her green Martian form, not what she'll permanently look like

Its fine by me but from a logical standpoint she won't get a lot of time to be in that form.

She was completely naked the entire time.

She explained in the third episode her clothes are organic. Her clothes have been part of her body the entire time

I just finished rewatching YJ and we all agree that Megan mindfucked Connor into loving her, right?

Are you talking season 2 when they had problems or initially?

Well, doesn't matter what I say. She'll read my mind and find out, anyway.

If she's a shapeshifter, doesn't that mean it lacks a biological sex and is just identifying as female? What else can it shapeshift into?

every being has a form they are born with
she was born female so while she can change her sex at will, it does not mean the original identification is wrong, just that it may not fit at times.shapeshifter does not mean sexless

>it's a muh truth is more important than anything episode
I fucking hate this trope more than any other. You never tell your partner all your deepest secrets. Some secrets you keep from them cause it would make their life worse, some you keep to save yourself some pain. Point is, your relationship is better if you keep some secrets.

This. I can deal with the monster shit but I don't think I can handle the mind raping

>Implying her monster form isn't the best choice
>She falls in love with you all over because of who she is inside and her hot-as-fuck outside.

>Damage her trust
>Hid being a White Martian for 4 years

The question we should all be asking should be
Is she lactating?

That's the important question

That form is like 8 times hotter. Now if only it had a dick...

Right?

Shut the fuck up you low-test no-taste-having fag

She can shapeshift, she has a cool alien form so what? if you cant roll with that then fuck off.

I mean she isn't a blob of eldritch horror or a drag queen

awww

>M'gann will never work up the courage to show her true form
>You will never smile and hug her anyway to her shock
>You will never poke fun at M'gann for trying to hiding her tears of joy in that form

I'm just afraid she might erase my mind if I say something wrong

This. If her true form was a Shoggoth or some shit that'd be a different story, but this is pretty tame.

I'd be cool with her staying like that full time, too, so long as she was willing to use her shapeshifting to do some things that I like every now and then.

Not original, it was for Alien 3, Giger and the director thought of a feminized version of the alien that would basically seduce the victims and then like rip apart their insides with a razor tongue, it was supposed to thematically play off the fact that the inmates acted like monks and felt threatened by Ripley's presence as a woman

But then again with Giger the alien was always sexual, so it might aswell have been original, the first movie had similar concept art

I am more concerned over the fact that Miss Martian is probably a male White Martian that shapeshifted himself into looking like a female.

Jackpot!

She could be ANY waifu you want...

FPBP

You guys all really seem to tolerate a tranny suprise

Actually shapeshifting and getting together in the forms of other people is a common Martian practice because you always know who they actually are. Superboy even made out with her in the form of Black Canary. So she'd totally be on board with it

If I was dating an alien I'd have mentally prepared myself for some kind of fucked up shit.

True, you would have to

I'd be fine with it, but secretly I'd be jealous of that shapeshifting ability in the first place.

Then again I reckon that 3PS had a point and she's probably be jealous of my sense of smell or something.

Just think of it tho. Imagine what you could do if you and your partner had shapeshifting powers.

#notallaliens

Trannies can't cervix which is my requirement thanks to hentai, so no.

>Implying she doesn't have a kanblasft and is just not telling you

Bitch, she went through some weird ass puberty and has multiple stomachs

>multiple stomachs
Babies must spill out of her when she becomes pregnant

What show is OP talking about

Young Justice

keeping up with the genociders

Take a guess which one is correct

Tell her. Chances are she might get so butthurt she'll leave you. Which makes you free to find someone who takes care of themselves instead of being stuck with a hambeast.

That is SERIOUSLY dangerous advice to give to an user. Fuck you.

Who cares about the inside, it's the outside that matters.

Geiger had some serious issues and it's great that he managed to turn his problems into a business success.

Do you happen to know the name the name of a similar artist, possible a polish man, that painted with a lot more brown and tan?

Zdanislaw Beksinksy?

>kanblasft
>Not on the outside
granted it goes in and out, but still

You're a saint. I lost a collection of his works including his name, which is damned hard to spell.

Well just in case that happens again, remember that he described his work as "post-apocalyptic surrealism"

I couldn't remember the name from the top of my head but the description did stick with me, and a quick google search got me his name.

I'm basically retarded when it comes to art; but I'll write that down. It is surreal though.

I probably recoil in horror and insist that she stay in a not-monstrous alien form for the duration of our relationship. If she doesn't like it, I leave.