If this episode sucks, are you gonna finally drop this show?

If this episode sucks, are you gonna finally drop this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wsNHeSoABYQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>hire all female writers because "equality"
>this reddit shit happens

N-no, the show has always been this bad! Uhhh, I mean...!

Nope. I'm not murrican so I don't give a shit about your retarded politics or your social media. I just watch cartoons and enjoying my autism.

you cant drop something you never pickled up fagboy

You faggots are going to watch the entirety of the show until it's either cancelled or has a finale.

Why did they think it would be a good idea to steal ideas from the AVGN?

>Shiiiiiiiiitpickle
not gonna lie, 15 year old me thought shitpickle was hillarious the first time

>hire all female writers

>Sup Forums suddenly becomes far more hyper-critical of the writing in ways it never was before and claim it's just a coincidence

The episode is probably gonna be bad
You can tell just from the premise

>Confusing Sup Forums with Sup Forums

This is gonna sound really Tumblr, but all this hubub about the female writers honestly sounds like an 8 year old boy throwing a temper tantrum about a girl in his pillow fort

>implying Sup Forums isn't a stealth Sup Forums board

Literally the same thing.

Same thing

Pickle posters in the house tonight.

>Sup Forums suddenly becomes far more hyper-critical of the writing in ways it never was before and claim it's just a coincidence

You mean:

>a couple of astroturfers from Sup Forums pretends they suddenly become far more hyper-critical of the writing in ways it never was before and claim it's just a coincidence

This is another Sup Forums astroturfing campaign for suddenly springing up here and a handful of people suddenly spamming the exact same comments over and over again.

This handful of Sup Forums astroturfers never watched or liked Rick and Morty. One of the guys on Sup Forums heard something about a girl writer and he and a few other posters there talked about starting an astroturfing campaign and then just came over to Sup Forums to start one here.

By the way, guys: there's no secret clubhouse, we can all see you every fucking time you do this dumb shit.

You mean it's turned into Sup Forumsmblr?

Never watched this show but I want to watch this new episode because of the constant shitposting

>anyone that points out how dumb liberals are acting is automatically Sup Forums

I dropped the show halfway through season 2. The sheer amount of hype for Pickle Rickle got me to marathon every episode including all the ones I missed though. PICKLE RIIIIIICK!

>shitpost shilling works
We did it, Sup Forumseddit!

remindre
only cuckolds defend womemes

No because I'm more interested in two upcoming episodes where Summer has body issues and Beth revisits her childhood.

But if THOSE suck, then yeah, maybe.

Even if its a weak episode I'm still going to love it
PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK
WUBBADUBDUB LICK MY BALLS MHARTI

>implying the show wasn't always this shit

>people unhappy that quality is dropping because of a retarded stunt
>n-no clearly they're just being childish

The show has always been this bad you silly billy

Except the quality isn't dropping retard, it's the same thing it's been so far.

youtube.com/watch?v=wsNHeSoABYQ

I TURNED MYSELF INTO REDDIT MORTY

Did they really drop all male writers?

probably, only Sup Forums uses liberal as a boogieman

Wait did this actually happen?

last ep was pretty weak and they really laid it on thick about fellating dan harmon's reddit-nihilism boner, it kinda makes sense that they reshuffled the entire writing staff

Of course not, they just brought a couple of women on board.

No.

Did they bring them on because they were women?

I already dropped this show

>Sup Forums likes R&M
>It blows up in popularity
>S2 comes along and Sup Forums starts hating R&M because it got popular
>"Inclusion" happens and they hire a bunch of female writers
>S3 comes along and a lot of anons shit on the female writers

Now it's only a matter of time until Sup Forumsntrarians go full circle and starts liking R&M again just because people are genuinely shitting on it now. I want off this ride.

Most likely not.

Sup Forums started shitting on the show way before they hired female writers
Reddit fell in love with it so we hated it

PRICKLE RIIICK

Nope, dropped it after it was confirmed last episode that Rick and Morty is now what Sup Forums keeps pretending its actually like

I don't like this show because it's popular and that means it's bad.

>Implying I haven't dropped it already

If you're actually still watching this after the April 1st episode you should honestly kill yourself

>This is gonna sound really Tumblr,

It does.
Go back to where you belong you disgusting landwhale.

Anons can't defend this shit show anymore and resort to calling others Sup Forums

Anons can't attack this show anymore and resort to calling it reddit.

See how this works?

>Rick and Morty
>Ever sucking
I WANT POL TO LEAVE!!! THERE NOT WELCOME HERE!! THEY KEEP COMING HERE AND POLLUTING THIS PLACE BECAUSE THERE TINY DICKS CANT HANDLE THAT THE BEST SHOW ON TV IS WRITTEN BY WOMEN!! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD!!!!

Occam's Razor is the ones who cry about that shit on here usually are. R&M was always "liberal" so no one but Sup Forums bitches who don't actually watch the show would complain about it being "ruined" as it's been the same way it is now from day one. This is just a couple people deliberately false flagging, concern trolling, whatever.

I
just fucking love Rick and Morty, in the way that I fucking love
science. It's so random and cool - it's like the show was designed for
us Redditors, see? My mom says I have an unhealthy obsession with the
show, but she just doesn't understand how funny it. I wish I could live
in the Rick and Morty world and be their friends. Everything would be
really and cool and funny if I did. Rick and Morty are so funny and I'm
so awesome that it would make perfect sense, but it'd be even better if
Bernie Sanders appeared. It'd be so awesome I'd turn up the TV in the
common room of my dorm up all the way so everyone could hear the
greatness of Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul, bacon, weed, atheism, The
Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Sweden, Bill Nye, 90s cartoons, cats,
and fucking loving science.

I run the Rick and Morty Club at my school - we come together, browse
Reddit, make some Deadpool memes and watch Rick and Morty. We don't
talk to each other but there's a cute girl there I'm gonna try and ask
out. I'm a nice guy and I dress well (fedora + trench coat +
brown-stained underwear + well-trimmed beard lightly seasoned with dust
and corn syrup) so I just know I've got a good chance with her. I've
already messaged her on Facebook, I just haven't got a response yet.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand: Rick and Morty! My favorite
character is Rick because his style of humor perfectly reflects that of
Reddit. I bet if I asked him "When does the narwhal bacon?", he'd know
EXACTLY what I was talking about. Also, did you notice he looks like
Bernie Sanders if you squint a bit and use your imagination? This can't
be a coincidence; MLG Illuminati confirmed. Yeah, that's right, I look
at montage parodies too. What good Redditor doesn't? Lenny face,
Illuminati, and Doge are so funny. If I met Rick and Morty I'd be sure
to show them all those funny and awesome memes and more!

Yours baconly, Atheist92

Every one who disagrees with me is pol

No, you see Sup Forumstard, actual Sup Forums has complained about the show being reddit since it started, see

It was always "lel atheism rulez" and all that shit, thinking this is some sort of Sup Forums holy grail and that girl cooties are ruining our sacred cartoon that you've never seen is where you're wrong.

At least lurk here before launching your next campaign for a little while.

>Reddit and Memey fags are still upset that their epic science nihilism show isn't liked on Sup Forums

wubbalubbadubduuub xD

>No discernable variance between the first two episodes of the season and previous seasons
>IT'S ALL DIFFERENT NOW GUYS!

This is blatant fabricated controversy.

Anybody know if theyre streaming the new one on adult swims website again?

I already dropped it and I wish you faggots stopped making threads about it non stop.

I don't like the show because the humor sucks and the sci-fi is sub par.

Yes actually, Dan wanted a more diverse workspace so he got more women in

I was here when the show first premiered and Sup Forums fucking loved it
Newfags shouldn't be telling others to lurk

it looks really fun to me already so no.

>if
Cmon, man.

As long as it pisses off Sup Forums that means it's good.

That rat suit action scene looks pretty good desu.

Please stay in one thread or put something that I can filter into the fucking title. We don't need 4 threads about a fucking pickleshit

Yes, they were bitched at because they weren't being "diverse" enough

Sup Forums isn't a hivemind. But people bitching about how it's a typical reddit (so: liberal) show were here from the start too.

*BRAAAAAAAP*

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKE, Sup Forums! BOOM! BIG REVEAL!

I'M PICKLE PEPEEEEEEEEE

yes. they literally said so. most dont seem to have any prior experience writing either. at all.

>hiring based on race/gender and not merit

Are you all being paid to advertise Rick & Morty or are you all genuinely interested? If so, where can I submit my resume?

>he advertises for free

Where did they say that?

No one complained about the show being liberal and no one is complaining about it now
Hiring writers based on their gender is not liberal

Not all writers are female, there are just like 3~4 female writers right now.

The creators of the show said they picked scripts purely because they liked them regardless of who wrote it

And how do you know that is the truth and not a cover?

do you think they were under some kind of psychotropic substance when they made this episode???

Why the liberals always bring to Sup Forums in every thread?

>hire all female writers
>shitpost endlessly on Sup Forums trying to stir stuff up
>???
>Profit from clickbait

I fucking hate the modern internet.

>This is another Sup Forums astroturfing campaign

Link to the thread where they planned it, then. They do their shit out in the open and you know all about them. So prove it.

>no one is complaining about it now

No a few raiders from Sup Forums have just been spamming their stupid fucking campaign for a few days. No one's actually complaining about it. But Dan Harmon (who is good friends with Alex Hirsch) is a typical media liberal who's always been up front about it. No dedicated conservatives have ever been big fans of Rick & Morty, at least not if you care about politics in your show. As for the writers' genders who besides Sup Forums gives a shit? Fucking no one.

It's like when Sup Forums launched their pretend moralfaggotry campaign here about some writer's Powerpuff Girls Mary Sue. Sup Forums never cared about PPG or how much the reboot sucked. They just noticed that he was a Jew and OH NO DA JEWZ!!! like a Sup Forumstard read about this show having a woman writer on this somewhere. Then a few of them pretended to be outraged fans for their dumb campaign for a while here and on twitter with multiple accounts.

Sup Forums doesn't actually care about these shows they just use them to start some dumb astroturfing shit here to push their agendas onto Sup Forums (and other social media). And it's pretty easy to tell the poseur Sup Forums campaigns from the actual fans who are really complaining about the shows. Sup Forumstards just spam their agreed upon talking points and memes over and over again. Actual Sup Forums posters and fans complaining don't look like retarded bots but like well actual human beings complaining.

Does anyone have that picture of the nu writer's credits

See Prove it or stop writing novels about your conspiracy theory

This seems be the hivemind defense of Rick and Morty but the truth is season 2 wasn't really starting to get heavy criticism until the second half when there was a noticable drop in quality. So far season 3 seems to be following the trends during the end of season 2 which is why it's catch flak (that and female writer shitposters).

I'm hoping that this season does a reverse season 2 and starts to pick up towards the end.

Nice no true scotsman fallacy

It's always fucking obvious to everyone who can read. It's not a "conspiracy" just the stupid tendency of retarded samefags to pretend there are tons of people outraged about stupid shit that doesn't matter.

I'd like to say I would quit if this is a bad episode, but that's a lie.
Going to keep on watching even if I hate it as long as I can, not like too many episodes come out.

This show was never good.

>R&Mfags just can't comprehend that their show isn't liked on Sup Forums so they have to create a conspiracy theory about people coming from other boards to shit on it

>pretend there are tons of people outraged

It's not just Sup Forums that doesn't care for large heaps of nihilism and reddit atheism in their media, user.

Way to sound like a nut.

Now we see if a lawsuit comes up at some point because a writer was fired for being male.

I never liked Rick & Morty.

It's just obvious all the buttblasted "omg I'm suddenly so triggered by R&M!!!" threads that suddenly started polluting the catalog are typical Sup Forums brigading shit.

Nothing has happened to be mad about. The show has always been like this.

I'M A SHITPICKLE, WHADDYA THINK ABOUT THAT

I hate that character by the way. Nerdyturd or whatever it was called was also horrible, thank god it was only around for one episode.

What's more infuriating is that they fired all the male writers and they're planning on doing the same thing for the artists in S4

Sheesh, some "equality", am I right?

Cool insider info user, does your dad work for nintendo too?

>fire every man and white who works on the show
>replace every single person with nigger trannies
>complain when entire Western Hemisphere goes full communist

Wow goyim who could have seen this coming?

B-But no one is actually pretending. Everyone on this site is a horrible or flawed human being in one way or another.

>Best post! describing why most of us still watch cartoons

honestly I dropped it after that season 3 primere and not because I was a salty jack fan, it just sucked ass