ITT: Good edgelord cartoons

ITT: Good edgelord cartoons

Impossible mode: Post-2000 things only :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m0n0Et8aI3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Post-2000 things only
>Starts with a movie from the 1970s

You don't get the joke do you?

"I was only pretending to be retarded" is an old joke

OP implied it's imposibble to find good edge stuff that came out after Y2K. Thus a challenge to find it would be fruitless.

Invader Zim was edgy and bretty good.

>Everyone makes a big deal over Fiver
>Turns out he has a limited role in the plot, and its actually Hazel and Bigwig who do most of the cool things.

And also, the author got this completely wrong, the female rabbits are more mobile, and search for new Warrens.

>and its actually Hazel

*and it's actually Hazel

It doesn't help that Fiver disappears from the film before the climax

Grave of the Fireflies.

Not Sup Forums nor post-2000's.

Ive had this idea for a long time now of a cartoon with a dark and gritty setting. Police procedural that doesnt pussy out on things like gore, crime scenes, rapes, kidnappings, ect. A few police detectives, some social workers and psychiatrists and some first responders like EMTs. All their work becomes intertwined as they deal with the day to day grind trying to find some good in a bad metropolis. Maybe even have some paranormal themed episodes but nothing to crazy and stays pretty grounded. There might be seasonal story arcs of fidning bad guys or questionable morality but the cases and stories shift over time.The only thing like this is anime and I want a western design. Ii cant decide which animation type to use though
thoughts?

Are you talented enough? Are you willing to put in the work? Can you put a good pitch together?

So the first half of every H.P. Lovecraft story?

An entire movie of two lovable grandparents slowly dying of radiation poisoning.
7/10 a slow pace movie that builds a depressing but familiar atmosphere through dialogue a wonderful music score and a small trace of Uranium U-238

does Lovecraft piss you off too? Literally every one of his stories is
>I'm a normal guy
>I found something scary
>It's so scary I or others went crazy looking at it
>It's so scary I can't even describe it to you
>Never look for this thing that I have told you absolutely nothing about
>the end

shit just feels lazy desu

It's Such A beautiful Day

The formula can get tiring after a while yes. But it's a trope as old as time, Normal McNormalton get's sent on a epic quest or finds mysterious artifactâ„¢.

I have a weakness for stories about "Man tries to fight a horror or universal truth that they have no hope of evening fathoming"
My favorite example being The Dream-Quest of Unknown Kadath which is essential the matrix set in a fantasy world and Nemo is not a Mary sue and the machine god being whatever the hell Nyarlathotep deal is.

>get's sent on a epic quest

*gets sent on an epic quest

Muh S5 Samurai Jack's THREEEEEEEEEEEE EPISODUSES!!!!!!!!

Then... that makes me the retard!
My contribution would be Metalocalypse

If it's good, it's not edgelord

Yeah, but WD isn't just a story about rabbits, but also a metaphor for human politics. And we all know there's no women in human politics.

If you wanna know where Adams got all his info about Rabbits, though, it was here, so blame any zoological inaccuracies on Adams's personal choices for the book, or on the fellow that wrote this one.

Fiver's right there having a seizure shouting "there's a dog in the woods!" during the climax. Or do you mean a different climax?

The Tragedy of Man
The struggle IS the end!!

>still no trailer for the new series
It's getting delayed, isn't it?

I love this movie but I can't bring myself to watch it as of late

youtube.com/watch?v=m0n0Et8aI3s

holy fuck

Plague dogs was made by the same people and pretty good.

No user has just never seen the movie

And he's an idiot

The netflix Castlevania show ticket a lot of edgelord boxes (gore4dayz, church baaad, etc.) but is actually very well done.

Not a requirement.

>mfw satan post gets satan quints

Loonatics Unleashed

Truly the junji ito of book writing
and subtle racism

wasn't Lovecraft and open anti-semite and white supremacist

>that gif

Ii was thinking of a cartoon version of law and order but yeah

>subtle

no (maybe)
yes
that was my pitch

It was considered subtle back then.

The quints have convinced me, this better be fucking good

Why is that fluffy monster so sad?

Bad hair and balding.
You'd be sad too.

Lemme know what you think when you're done.

It's Warren Ellis being Warren Ellis. He can make good edgey things.

Ok sorry if this changes the topic a bit but now I'm really curious, if you had to pick a character in this movie to fight someone in a DEATH BATTLE! who would it be?

The concept of Man.

Celaphais was cool.

That movie made me literally nauseous