Marvel

Do you read any modern Marvel? Are there any ongoings that you think are enjoyable?
If yes, which? And if no, why don't you buy their comics anymore?

I was enjoying the Uncanny Inhumans for a while, but i think it fell off quite a bit. Reader is a great character and probably the only reason why I didn't like the second half of that run is because the focus shifted off of him.

the new Black Bolt series is alright

USAvengers. Was reading GLA till it was canceled. Thats the only marvel book I buy now.

Last thing I read was Vision, then made the conscious decision to never read Marvel again.

I'm not completely caught up, but the current Thanos run is OK.

Marvel comic still alive?

gwenpoole is unironcially one of their top books

>reading ongoings
>not reading limited series exclusively

Tom King's Vision is the best Marvel comic in a decade.

Came here to post this.

Nah. I stopped reading Marvel when they went full retard pushing a SJW agenda. I've been buying comics from DC, Image & IDW these days.

I'm enjoying Gwenpool, Black Bolt, Royals, All-new Guardians of the Galaxy, Cable, Iron Fist, Dr. Strange & the Sorcerers Supreme and Ultimates^2. I liked Captain America: Steve Rogers but dropped it when Secret Empire started, and I really liked Duggan's Uncanny Avengers but haven't bothered reading any of the issues since his run ended since I have 0 faith in Zub. Might give it a shot once Secret Empire ends and it's no longer stuck in tie-in hell. Also might drop Cable once Legacy starts.

With Ultimates^2 and Sorcerers Supreme ending, I'll have two more spots on my pull list opening up (3 if I drop Cable). Hoping the new Dr. Strange run, Moon Knight, and/or Marvel Two-in-One are good. Probably going to trade wait on Spirits of Vengeance since there's not really any point in buying minis in floppie format.

Only USAvengers, Ultimates and anything Thor {the real one} co-stars in.

Marvel and DC are pretty much the same right now, avoid the big name characters (because they're all written by lazy writers at best, shit writers at worst) and you'll have a good time.

I enjoyed Disk Wars for all it was.

Not currently, but I have Punisher: The Platoon and X-Men: Grand Design pre-ordered

Uncanny Avengers, Uncanny Gwenpool, Deadpool, Doctor Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme, Iron Fist and USAvengers are on my pull list

I like Deadpool
I liked Spiderman Deadpool and Uncanny Avengers, but they will get new writers.
I liked the first issue of Astonishing X Men, looking forward to the next issue
And I buy X Men titles if a character I like appeared.

You'd be right were it not the fact that Superman is one of DC's best ongoings.

I'm just trade-waiting on both of those, but yeah, pretty excited for them.

How is Zub's UA? I dropped it after Duggan left.

Ultimates
Spiderman
Gwenpoole
Black Bolt
Thor
Iron man
Nova already ended

USAvengers
Ultimates
Black Bolt

That's about it for me right now desu. I really don't see much for me in the future either, apart from that Chris Priest Inhumans book.

it's been pretty fun so far, a good start

GLA Avengers sucked and was a monkey's paw for me because I'm from Detroit. Rich assholes actually do something compared to the city counsel who are bought by moderately rich assholes. Seriously the city looks like a B-52 thought Detroit was Nipland.

Ultimates
Black Bolt
Royals
gwenpool
secret warriors

im down to reading just ultimates^2

power man and iron fist finished and so did karnak and vision