Marvel has 14 solos with female characters

>Marvel has 14 solos with female characters
>12 of them are legacy characters
Which original characters should get ongoing series after Marvel Legacy bombs and the derivative characters are purged from the MU? Pic related would be a good choice.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsarama.com/35764-who-are-ghost-sonny-burch-and-bill-foster-in-ant-man-and-the-wasp.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She has no connection to Spider-Man, so she counts. I want someone to fix her and undo all that shit that's happened to her in the last decade.

I'd rather have a Julia Carpenter book desu senpai

Medusa
Illyana

Oh yes Illyana. Anyone but Bendis.

She sucks and nobody likes her because of her name.

Storm.

She needs to actually be in something decent after the slew of utter shit she's been drowning in since they paired her up with Black Panther.

Aren't they divorced now?

Id buy an Emma Frost redemption story, but she would have to find a way to resurrect the Inhumans she killed.
Perhaps make her choose between resurrecting Cyclops or all the people who died because of her, for more drama. She should choose the second option obviously.

Storm needs to be the leader of the X Men, and she needs a good writer. Thats enough. She had bad luck with Lemire and Guggenheim. Bunn and Soule could do good.

They've been divorced since AvX, user just doesn't read comics.

A Songbird ongoing would be great. A Moonstone one would also be a good choice.

I'd be totally there for a Wasp book which ISN'T a legacy book. It could even be a Jan & Co book with Stature, Hope, etc.

Anyway, for me: Sif, Dazzler, Silver Sable, Moondragon - any of those would be great. Maybe a Domino book is you wanna shoot for movie synergy.

She just had a book and it was pure author wish fulfillment.

as soon as they broke up Storm/BP they hooked her up with Wolverine, and her solo by Pak (which started well) devolved into boohoo Wolverine is dead now and got cancelled

>would have to find a way to resurrect the Inhumans she killed.
One of the worst things about that event (and there were a lot of things) is that Soule expected us to care about blimps filled with literally unnamed inhumans and feel great sadness when their blank faces were exploded.

I'm normally more interested in DC female characters but I'd pick this up in a heartbeat. This is the first time I noticed the euro belt buckle.

shes appearing in that Monsters Unleashed book by Bunn

>Sif
we already have female Thor

>Dazzler
X-Men solos outside of Wolverine and Deadpool don't last

>Silver Sable
How many cancelled Black Widow books have we had in the last couple years? Why would a shittier version work?

>Moondragon
no one cared about real members of the GotG getting books, why would anyone want a shitty dead character getting one?

Holy negativity, user.

Agents of Atlas are underloved.

seriously so great

didn't they appear in something recently?
a Secret Empire or Wars one-shot?

>Sif
>we already have female Thor
Sif =/= female Thor. The Sif Journey into Mystery series was excellent and I'd love to have it back.

>Dazzler
>X-Men solos outside of Wolverine and Deadpool don't last
Nigga, no Marvel books lasts right now. I'd take a Dazzler miniseries because I like the character and I think you can go fun places with her, and it'd be good to have a solo because you can't really have a solo Dazzler adventure in a team book the way you can with some other characters.

>Silver Sable
>How many cancelled Black Widow books have we had in the last couple years? Why would a shittier version work?
If you think Silver Sable is a shittier version of Black Widow then I don't think you know either character. You can go places with Sable that you can't with BW, or that you'd have to put in a lot of pre-work to go. And a hell of a lot of those BW books were visiting repetitive background elements which you wouldn't, here.

>Moondragon
>no one cared about real members of the GotG getting books, why would anyone want a shitty dead character getting one?
How are you defining the "real members" of the GotG? The ones in the fucking movies? Moondragon was a great character both pre- and during her stint in GotG and again, I think a solo series could go interesting places.

Christ user, the idea of this thread is to say what female-led books you would like. Why don't you come up with a few yourself instead of getting all autistic about it?

oh I thought the idea of this thread was to shit on Marvel's female characters and their chances of succeeding, based on OP's statements

R-Rated Nextwave MCU Movie when?

Maybe Disney would try it as their "Deadpool"

Given how fucking weird WB is these days with regards to the DCEU, I would almost expect a Section 8 movie before any of those.

Kathryn Immonen is an underrated writer, let her write Sif again please

Dazzlers solo was surprisingly fun, if they made something genuinely fun or maybe written by Gillen it'd be good

Silver Sables solo was badass, plus with her new movie, she should get a new series
Slott's been writing her pretty well recently too

Moondragon fucking sucks though, get some taste

Can't have a full Nextwave. Boom Boom is owned by Fox.

Silver Sable and Dazzler are both getting one-shots for Legacy. If those one-shots sell well (which they won't), then there's the chance they could get turned into ongoings or at least stealth minis.

>Moondragon fucking sucks though, get some taste
Moondragon is really really great in the Gru Quasar series, made me a fan.

Oh, cool. I guess I'll read them illegally online and buy them if they're any good.

Who's gonna complain about the idea of a Section 8 movie though? Fuck, get Zack Snyder directing and everything.
>What's drunk... is drunken.

Songbird/Moonstone with guest spots by other parkerbolts chars. Get them all far away from zub.

Is Dazzler still emo? Then no thanks.

I want my Exiles-style adventure-romp fun Dazzler. Gay Hercules optional.

boom boom is the most useless part of Nextwave anyway. can replace her with half a dozen other characters

Recently she got the Wolfman treatment and is in a relationship with hopeless' self-insert.
The only upside is that we get multiple pages of carol being kekked.

almost everything Bendis did to the X-Men (character wise) has been ignored.

Yeah, the other characters getting Legacy one-shots are Shang-Chi, Forbush Man, Darkhawk and Power Pack. They'll all sell like shit though.

Is it too much to hope for Ewing to take over a Tbolts book? Those characters need his kind healing hands.

Shang-Chi and Power Pack getting books is pretty neat too. As you say, it's a shame they'll sell like shit.

Ultimate Jessica or bust

I liked Darkhawk ;_;

If they go back to Nicieza's Tbolts they can get enough unused characters to make a cool supporting cast and rogues gallery for them

Fuck the Inhumans, Emma did nothing wrong.

Whoa, is that really how her hair powers work? If we ever got creative and dynamic uses of it like that maybe she would have fans, that's badass. The drill one is dope

>The Sif Journey into Mystery series was excellent and I'd love to have it back.
This. So much this.

It's never really been defined very well recently, but she has done some Bayonetta-type things (armored herself in her hair etc). I agree a dynamic artist could do great things with Medusa.

I want Songbird/Moonstone hentai where they passionately hatefuck each other

I would unironically love to see Spencer write the Thunderbolts.

>anything inhumans after the tv series
lel no.

>Maybe a Domino book is you wanna shoot for movie synergy.
>movie synergy
>domino
Please no.

>art is really shit
>songbird is dominant
Typical.

Stemo book when?

Her recent book is the main thing that needs to be undone.

Lockjaw solo, believe it

Shanna the She-Devil needs to be brought back, animal hide bikini and all. Marvel needs to return tits and ass to its comics. It would also be good to get more stories in the Savage Land and away from New York City.

I have no idea if Songbird can carry an ongoing, but she'd probably do better than at least half the characters who've gotten that push already.

>carol being kekked
>upside
But they belong together user.

Storm needs to be written out for a few years.

Everyone uses her either because nostalgia or a sense of obligation, but she hasn't really been interesting pretty much since Claremont.

>Nextwave without Tabby
Never

dazzler needs to sell well or i screech

>modern Marvel
>modern X-Men book in particular
It's going to be garbage.

they can just make her either a fun slice of life series or if they keep loser emo one they can try to appeal to teens

And either one would be garbage.

They're going to put some Kate Leth-Tier hack on it.

Can't perform worse than Wasp and Solo

>Storm needs to be the leader of the X Men
She was then they tried to make Colossus and then Rachel Grey be the one that questions her orders. Colossus at least had a reason being under Scott's order to report how the team was going, Rachael was just being a bitch.

Teens do not read comics

the only Dazzler id like to read is one who is a struggling musician because Disco isnt popular anymore.
she would mainly work in gay bars and parties with a 70s theme

I liked Moondragom in Quasar and in PAD's Captain Marvel.

She didn't do much in DnA's GotG.

Moonstone would make Songbird her bitch?

Reminder the next incarnation of comic Thunderbolts will feature a black teenager she-Ghost.

What, Riri isn't satisfied with being just Iron Man and now she's Ghost, too?

>anything Bendis making it to the MCU
They even stole Ganke and named it Ned so Bendis didn't get royalties.

newsarama.com/35764-who-are-ghost-sonny-burch-and-bill-foster-in-ant-man-and-the-wasp.html

I was making a joke, but Ganke getting a name change to screw Bendis is hilarious.