How's it play out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VvS7ewAkwEA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCZfTAEDOhA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The pre-Pendering Archie Eggman brutally murders all of them

But AoStH Eggman has toonforce.

>AOSTH Robotnik and SatAM Robotnik start having sex
>Prototype Eggman and Genesis Eggman watch with goofy ass expressions on their faces
>Adventure Eggman and Modern Eggman are completely disgusted by this
>2006 Eggman isn't paying attention and doesn't give a shit
>Boom Eggman makes some meta comment about everything

Boom Eggman is the most fit so he'd win in fistycuffs.

SatAM Robotnik says something evil and makes the others shit their pants just from the sound of his voice.

>NOW NONE OF US WILL BE VIRGINS!

I wouldn't be surprised if Boom Eggman had a girlfriend before.

You wouldn't know her. She's in Canada.

SATAM Robotnik strokes his cock too much

I came here to post this.

Game Eggman is the smartest of them, though. Oldschool Archie Robotnik is evil, but his creations are all shit. His greatest creation is a machine that turns animals into robots, which is pretty stupid if you really think about it.

Whatever happens, Sonic 1 Robotnik is gonna dedicate the rest of his life to forgetting it.

>His greatest creation is a machine that turns animals into robots, which is pretty stupid if you really think about it.
Game Eggman does the same thing though, it just works differently.

He just put animals into robots for some unexplained reason. And he doesn't do it at all anymore.

'06 Eggman scares everyone out of the room

A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES

kek

So Which Eggman Suffers the most?

isn't the first eggman supposed to be a hero?

Yeah. If they all got in a fight, he would probably come out on top, since all the other eggmans lose to heroes all the time.

i forgot how awful '06 eggman looked

And they all just laugh at him

Yeah that was an awful direction. Really glad they were smart enough to abandon it and go back to his cartoony look.

Did Sonic 06 have any good ideas? Like the game is buggy and unpolished but would even if they hadn't rushed it, would it still have had any redeeming factors?

I SHIT IN ALL THEIR CHIMNEYS

Nope. Even if complete as planned with all the necessary testing, it would've still been a mediocre game rather than an infamous train wreck.

I think in 3D games the implication is their brains are used as the foundation for AI. Gamma is able to remember things his bird saw, and his endcard focuses on the bird instead of his corpse.

It's the best characterization of Shadow. After his spinoff, he lost all of his angst and as a result he's no longer tiring to watch.

The music's good, at least. That's all I can really say, though.

He didn't even fucking make it.

Pajama Man wins because he's a protagonist.

What about pic related?

Though I do gotta give it to Robotnik/Eggman. I mean Wily had to rely on hijacking his buddy's robots to do his dirty work and Cortex usually relies on other mad scientists to help him with his plots while Eggman has created his gadgets and technology all by himself.

>Adventure, 06, and post-06 Eggman would team up and begin discussing plans to unleash some kind of ancient evil
>SatAM formulates a plan to kill the others, but loses his train of thought when he gets into a shouting match with AoStH Eggman
>the 2000s Eggmans boast about how they're above such nonsense, only to get into a pissing match over who's smartest
>Boom Eggman sits on the couch having a one-sided conversation with classic Eggman, quipping that the others need to learn how to relax

They'd let Wily hang with them

He's also the most laid-back, short of maybe Pajama Robotnik. I wouldn't count on him starting trouble.

Wily's pretty shit tier all things considered.

well the only things we can give Wily credit for are

Bass and Zero

Are you joking? He's built robots of every element who can do shit like control flames or gravity or basically anything you can imagine. That probably takes serious technical know-how. Not to mention every single game that comes around, he builds 8 fucking robots that can stand toe-to-toe with Megaman. Except I guess when he steals them from someone else.

SNOOPING AS USUAL I SEE!

Yet the former became a rebelious edgelord and the latter worked side-by-side with a futuristic version of Wily's archenemy and actually saved the world for good (Temporarily.)

And the robot masters of Megaman 2, 3 (partial credit), 5, 6 (maybe?), 7, and 8

didn't he just hack them to make them evil?

The first time, yes. Wily stole Light's utility robots and Megaman slapped them all down. After that, Wily built his own batch of robots with the sole purpose of destroying Megaman.

Yet he always makes them so that Megaman can absorb their abilities and then proceed to use them to destroy the other robots more easily.

They form one giant plan to conquer the earth and ruin it when the most decisive moment comes because they all tried to backstab each other

to be fair Zero is far and away OP as fuck, being stronger compared to X in and OUT of universe.

What's different about the 5th and 7th ones?

You've got that backwards. They aren't "built to be absorbed." Megaman is built TO absorb.

If you're going to pull this "game logic makes them stupid!" argument, you may as well ask why Robotnik doesn't coat all his robots in spikes.

what are they all pointing at

7th is probably "modern" game Eggman, while 5th is the fucking brutal Eggman from Adventure 1-2. The change in writing is pretty significant, if nothing else.

It varies from game to game. He builds the robots in about half of them and just reprograms existing robots in the others.

or coerced others into modifying or creating robots to do it themselves. Or in 9's case convinces robots down on their luck to let him "repair" them.

Classic Robotnik really wants Sonic dead. In Master System Sonic 2, he got mad and killed an unkillable boss because Sonic was at a stalemate with it.

I was mostly talking about Megaman 2, but yeah. Every following game had some plot where "Wily totally isn't behind it this time guys!" but actually was. So you get other roboticists like Cossack who did all the robot building for him.

he co-built those robots in MM1

PINGAS!

Depends on who you ask. I think that was retconned by Ruby-Spears when the games didn't really claim anything like that.

Wily did help build the robots in 3 though.

Look at these lame shoes.

Yeah, you would think he'd like, use a different encryption method, or a different programming language.

I win.

Took me a moment to remember what you were talking about.

But the funny thing is he SAVED SONIC'S LIFE in order for him to fight that boss. So it's safe to say he doesn't just want Sonic dead. He wants to be the one to do it.

All of the ideas that could even approach good were bastardized concepts from the original Sonic Adventure

It's not 1's and 0's, user. Megaman is absorbing the very blueprints of their weapons. He's got some serious sci-fi bullshit weapon mimicry system going on here.

I...I don't know.

Outside of the music, every good/okayish idea is marred by bad writing, poor planning, or poor programming.

How does Chaos Control suddenly mean that they can time travel? Hey...how about using the Time Stones for Chaos Control instead? Did you forget about those? It'd make sense that they'd be able to freely float through time, taking care of any weird paradoxes, and why having one wouldn't ruin the story of the other games.

Shadow's story is the only one that really matters. Sonic's is about saving the princess, and has the underlying theme of Sonic being too slow to get anything done. Besides that, he's boring as fuck here, and Silver kicks his shit in twice, and never gets his comeuppance. Silver's has no point either, because we've got no idea how or why Mephiles can't just fuse with Iblis whenever the fuck he wants, and he can just kill Sonic at any fucking time.

The story with Elise would be okay....if not for the fact that they seriously decided with a fucking love angle. Look, unless it's gonna be something like Gargoyles, then don't fucking do it.

The Gem system is so broken, you may as well just take it out of the fucking game.
Up and down the block, this game is a mess, even if you did take out the bugs, because all of the stage are poorly designed, and there are TOO MANY FUCKING CHARACTERS, and most of them are just there for the sake of being there. Why is Knuckles in the game? He's in like two cutscenes and never does anything important? Amy is playable for like...twice, and one of those is a mission, and the others a horrible shitty stage.

The only good thing I can think of that came out of it was the pokecapn LP

It depends on the game.

All of the ones from Megaman 4 are made because he forced Dr. Cossack to make them
All of the ones from Megaman 3 are his and Dr. Light's work, because they were dumb enough to trust him again.
Megaman 6's are all stolen and reprogrammed from other doctors.
Half of Megaman 7's are reprogrammed/turned for combat from someone else's work.

The most horrifying orgy in the world...

Five, six and seven are all the same fucking design. At three and four are variations on a theme.

>six
Do you need your eyes checked, user?

5 is Archie Comics Eggman (Who is a fucking monster) 6 is 06 Eggman, who doesn't exist anymore, because the less said about him, the better and 7 is Modern Vidya Eggman.

#1 defeats them all as he is a hero.

About 4/10 of the Robot Masters are his creations.

2, 5, and 7 are the only games where he made all of them.

>5 is Archie Comics Eggman (Who is a fucking monster)
It's fine if you want to present it like that for the sake of discussion, but that is actually Sonic Adventure promotional art.

>These guys all end up in the same room.
>How's it play out?

What's the worst thing each eggman has done?

There was a Mega Man/ Sonic crossover in Archie, the two docs teamed up and were hilariously in love with each other until Eggman tried to murder Light. Wily realized that Eggman was far more amoral than him

>Oldschool Eggman
crammed tiny animals inside of robots to function as their batteries

>Adventure Sonic
Put a gun to Amy's head, and shot Sonic into space in an exploding escape pod

>Boom Eggman
I dunno. Was a rude neighbor?

>Archie Sonic
Locked his former minion in a tiny cell for the rest of his life, replaced him with a robot doppelganger so his girlfriend would go out and live their lives and never know he was missing

>blue arms

Original Sonic 1 Eggman and Sonic Adventure 1 Eggman are by far the best.

Everything else is garbage tier.

>and were hilariously in love with each other
C'mon user, don't you think you're exaggerati... oh. Hmm.

>crammed tiny animals inside of robots to function as their batteries
The Death Egg? Brought an ancient floating island to the ground with it and stole a powerful gemstone? I mean, much less to say whatever the hell the Death Egg could actually do.

>Put a gun to Amy's head, and shot Sonic into space in an exploding escape pod
He also blew up half the moon.

No Robotnik is garbage tier. It's the only constant throughout all the series.

We had this game already.

>Prototype Eggman
Not existing.
>Genesis Eggman
Forced small animals to work for him against their wills.
>AOSTH Robotnik
Kidnapped Santa Claus and impersonated him.
>SatAM Robotnik
Roboticized innocent people and robbed them of their free will.
>Adventure Eggman
Destroyed half the moon.
>2006 Eggman
Kidnapped a princess.
>Modern Eggman
Enslaved an entire planet just to build a theme park.
>Boom Eggman
Left a bunch of malfunctioning Cubots in the desert to fend for themselves.

The Death Egg never did anything terrible though. If it had, I'd consider it. And I don't really see stealing the master emerald as that horrible. We never really see any fallout over the island rising or falling.

Maybe torching Angel Island was pretty evil.

>He also blew up half the moon.
Yeah, but who is gonna miss it? OK, maybe longterm, the tides are in danger.

06 robotnik was necessary for the realistic artstyle they were going for. he would've looked out of place as a human in the cartoony style (think of the pirates world in kingdom hearts or the realistic NYC world in mario oddsey)

Adventure and Modern Eggman look similar, but Adventure Eggman was (usually) written as a serious villain, while Modern Eggman is written more like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=VvS7ewAkwEA

The realistic artstyle in a world with a talking blue hedgehog is already at odds with each other. It was a bad call even before they decided to photo-realize Robotnik.

This.

You have Princess Elise and Alfred Molina Eggman talking to each other then you get a fucking theme park mascot capering around.

His nose just gets longer and longer

The only good thing Wily ever did was bring Gemini Man into existence.

I unironically like Silver.

Do you? Or do you just like Future Trunks?

pretty much. they should've went with a cartoony/anime style like the adventure games did.

I liked Adventure Eggman because, while he was goofy, he could be serious.

>His cold, "done with this shit" tone in the finale of Tails's story in A1.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCZfTAEDOhA
That was scarier as a kid than SatAM or Archie Eggman ever were.

Silver and Trunks have the same origin (like how Suepr Sonic is Super Saiyan and the 7 emeralds are the 7 Dragon Balls) but they're really not the same character. Silver jumps to conclusions that are usually wrong and gets flustered when he's alone. The comic showed this most but he had pieces of it even in 06.

Nothing will ever come close to the timeless Long John Baldry on weekday-morning Sonic.
>Inb4 obligatory "Let the Heartaches Begin" quip.

100% this

It's the best Shadow has ever been characterized.

Yeah. Literally if Eggman wasn't a murderer, Wily would blow him every night.

I also think it was just murdering Light. Wily has a gay hate/love boner for Light.

Fleetway Robotnik appears and takes control of them all.