Valt The Wonder Deer

I haven't been able to record any full episodes, but the plot is starting to pick up. Two episodes are still airing each day on a London based network.

youtube.com/watch?v=iOCenbWSblk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=juc2IFHzSSY
propellertv.co.uk/live-tv
youtube.com/watch?v=6fptjzGkjdU
twitter.com/ObieSWade/status/889551311242379264
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obie_Scott_Wade
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This scene is the biggest plot development in the recent new episodes. The show is serialized, so there's an on-going story and episodes often lead into one another.

youtube.com/watch?v=juc2IFHzSSY

I like the show, but it's suffering from some heavy villain fatigue at the moment. Same thing killed Skunk Fu back in the day, as when you use the same villains in every episode, you really make people get sick of them quickly and they just stop being a legitimate threat. I know some other villains are going to be used going forward, but I suspect Mungo is going to be the one who goes after them in most episodes.

Thanks for reminding. I genuinely forgot. No, rly.

I thought about making threads when episodes air, since there is a stream online, but I wasn't sure how many people would even be interested in that. So I try to record episodes, and upload any that I think are good, but I've been running into technical difficulties.

>running into technical difficulties
That's alright, I'm pretty sure you're the only person recording these.
Also is that picture in the OP the one I used in that shows only you watched thread?

Yeah. Figured it was as good of a one as any to use, so thanks.

Alright, looks like this thread isn't as popular as the last one though.

I doubt this show will ever really "take off", if it ever even does, until all of the episodes are up. And I mean from the very beginning. Few people, especially on Sup Forums, would want to jump into a show like this 16 episodes in.

But I think it will be a long time before it comes to the US, if it ever even does, and this is all we got.

Hey at least the show will probably never have as bad a fandom as some other series, right? Anyway thanks for recording the episodes, or at least trying to record them.

Just say where new episodes are showing, and every user could go independently.

Time zones make it awkward. The next episode is coming on exactly two hours from now.

propellertv.co.uk/live-tv

Not a bad time.

What is this? A show from China that got dubbed?

It's a show that was made in the US for China. One of those Rock Dog situations. It was made in Hollywood.

Really? Did it do well in China?

Last I heard, in February, it hit 50,000,000 views. Thing is, there are so many people in that country that I don't even know how good that is. I know the show has merchandise, however.

Can't help but be surprised they actually named the villain Da-Ming, since most people who read it will likely read it as "damning". Or maybe that's just me. Anyway, that episode is about to come on.

I sort of wish the show took itself just a touch more seriously. It's clearly an action-comedy, which is fine, but the comedy definitely skews younger than it ideally should. Few jokes actually amused me, but I did like the man joke I used in the OP.

Was your recording able to work?

>did your mom just call you a dork?

I'm afraid not. I'm not exactly a professional at this, so I mainly rely on browser extensions and free video editing software. Lately, a lot of my attempts don't have audio, which I can't understand, as it worked just fine before.

As for the episode, I'm glad they didn't instantly resolve the betrayal plot. I was afraid they would, since they resolved the map plot in three episodes without letting it build up to anything. Valt's paranoia is coming on a bit too strong, but I liked it when he snapped at Trika, and she reacted appropriately.

Next few episodes should have a different villain than Mungo, although I'm sure he'll still be annoying in them.

Alright, well see ya next valt thread I guess.

Not sure if/when that will be. I could technically make a thread every day for the new episodes, but that seems excessive. But if I can't record them properly, then I can't exactly make threads at a later time.

Maybe a thread once or twice a week? That way there would be more to talk about with all the episodes.

I say make a thread if you successfully record all episode of let's say..... season 1 (if there is a season 1).

I think I managed to get this most recent episode to work. But it's a method I tried before and failed, so I have no idea. I'll post it as soon as it's done.

I feel like this was a good episode to show off the series, in all of its ups and downs. You can really see why the 11 minute format is a big detriment, as while the show does have continuity, it can't accomplish a great deal in a single episode and each part of the story often requires a number of episodes.

youtube.com/watch?v=6fptjzGkjdU

I'll try to make a thread tomorrow before the first new episode airs. I'll use this episode, and link to the stream in a post. Maybe I'll get lucky and figure out how to get future recordings to reliably work.

If you can watch all episodes right now (officially), that is an option too.

There's no on-demand or anything like that. I'm at the whims of Propeller TV's schedule. They only show three episodes a day, and the first airs at a time that is inconvenient for me. I don't think they'll start over at episode 1 up until they reach episode 26 - possibly 52.

Well, in that case, your best option is to find someone else who gives a crap, and can do half your job.

I don't think anybody is going to give a crap for a long time.

Will it be released outside China?

It's airing in the UK. That's how any of us have been watching it.

It's too bad the merchandise will probably never be sold anywhere but China.

Should have guessed from the URL, dammit.

Well, maybe it will be released on the UK in some form.

I think we're about ten episodes away from meeting Trika's family, if I remember right. It'll be interesting to see why she drifted away from them. Today's episode had her say she's not close to them and they don't speak.

Also, one small factoid I learned the other day, the creator of SheZow wrote for this show. A large number of episodes, apparently. He tweeted about it.

Really, that's pretty interesting. The creator of Shezow is Australian right?

Yeah. Not sure how he got roped into it.

twitter.com/ObieSWade/status/889551311242379264

I just checked and it says on Wikipedia he's American
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obie_Scott_Wade
Not sure if it's true since it's on Wikipedia.

you find anything in the episodes that would make for a good reaction image? Might make people interested in the show if they see it ya know?

Watch what's available right now, and make reaction faces yourself.

Alright. Also I wasn't asking you to make them just asking if you saw anything that might make a good one.

Not him, but there's not much available. That's always been the problem. Also, I'm not a big reaction image guy, so I wouldn't be able to find them anyway.

He also wasn't me.