Why was this so shit

why was this so shit

you have shit vision

I actually saw the movie, it was great.

Half the movie was just shitty high school filler

Capeshit is always shit, duh.

Enjoyable filler. Like the elevator scene from the original spider-man.

maybe if the supporting cast wasn't made up of shitty vine actors

Half of (this) Spider-man is a shitty high school student.

You are a contrarian with shit taste

sorry sweetie but I thought GOTG2 was good so your contrarian theory holds no water :)

are the spiderman comics literally half shitty high school filler?

do people actually like that shit?

They seem to be fun and i like all of the jokes.

1. Stark giving him the suit takes away from Peter getting to be his own superhero
2. Not enough screen time given to Michelle and Liz will never be seen or mentioned ever again
3. Peter is a superhero in this movie purely to satisfy his ego and doesn't act like his uncle just died
4. Ned constantly sucking Peter's dick by saying how awesome everything is
5. Peter constantly saying how awesome everything is
6. Aunt May is supposed to be "hot" and doesn't act like her husband just died
7. Aunt May is mostly comic relief rather than being a source of wisdom

There was some good shit, though, like Vulture's motivations and the Vulture's talk with Peter in the car.

reddit please go

ahh yes penis parker...truly the pinnacle of modern comedy

>shitty vine actors
Flash was in Grand Busapest, MJ is apparently some big name on the Disney channel. I have no idea about Ned or Laura are they from Vine?

It's you, who's out user!
Out of your mind!

Sorry, i wanted to say that.
Oh user, everything is reddit to you. Reddit this, reddit that! Do you go to reddit?

When did Uncle Ben die?
I don't think they ever mention exactly when it happened. Could have been a year plus ago.

They're teenagers. It'd be weird to not have them think being a fucking super powerful hero being awesome.

Aunt May has been comic relief plenty times in comics. Why assume she's ever been the voice of wisdom?

Peter often deals with issues from Tony's spidersuit (lethal mode), plus he saves the day in the end in his old outfit.

>It's another thinly veiled DCshill thread

Peter mentions something bad happening to May so it's clearly it.

That's weird anyway since he aaid in a way that only May seems to have suffered when Ben is supposed to be his father figure. Like, he got over his death that fast?

Spider-Shota's father figure is Tony Stark, not uncle Ben.

>Just
We have no idea how long it's been since Uncle Ben died, it could have been a few years.

Happy fucks boys in toilets, that reveal shocked me.

That school had some really shit security. Armed minorities were able to just walk in and search a classroom.

The scene with Peter in the car with Toomes was fucking great.

That shifted the tone of the movie away from the blandness of the earlier parts.

Was that Vision flying off in the Quinjet for Operation Waifu Cuddle?

honestly, it wasn't that bad, but it NEEDED to be really good. That's the problem. also diversification and no uncle ben

Because Spider-man was basically a SJW millenial cuck. This poster just screams it.

>he was never bullied in high school
Lucky

it was fucking great and Sup Forums only doesn't like it because "IT'S NOT LIKE MY RAMI MOVIES WAAAAH"

nostalgia and racism

As you know, high school bullies are just chock full of wit.

Found the movie pretty bland until the car scene.

That scene was fucking great.

no tragedy of being spider-man

Because you're a jaded manchild who doesn't understand that it was aimed towards kids and teens and are butthurt that it didn't cater to you.
Not to mention because it's popular and you get to pretend your taste is better than people's by disliking it, because if not for that you'd have nothing else to give you a false sense of accomplishment.

>Why assume she's ever been the voice of wisdom?
I think he meant "the voice of wheatcakes".

but I greatly enjoyed Doctor Strange which was also aimed towards kids and teens, had a 90% on Rotten Tomatoes, and is a popular movie

sometimes a movie is actually disappointing, and Spider-Man: Homecoming is one of them

>sweetie

If you liked GotG2 then his shit taste theory does.

It wasn't, it was great.

GOOD OL' SPIDERMAN

Butt-hurt Marvelcuck confirmed.

There's disappointing and there's "literally two threads next to each other because people are obsessed on hating this movie ".
Also, Strange wasn't really better by any means, but the biggest complaint people on here have are the high school parts which were pretty obviously targeted towards that demographic and were overall pretty standard.
The second biggest complaint being the changes in race which, ffs, they're in Queens.

It wasn't the best by any means, but people are making a big deal out of nothing. Though then again, given the other complaints people on this board clearly don't read the comics, so what else are they gonna talk about.

Ugh. Grow up.

>Ugh.
>Grow up.
>Spider-man thread

slice of life/ highschool life are two very popular genres user, get it together