Rick and Morty: S3E3 Pre-Premiere Discussion Hype Thread #2

Now with a recognizable picture.

"Pickle Rick"
>It's family therapy time in this one broh. Classic stuff. Pickle Rick too.

>Animatic:
youtu.be/d-xREfdihtY

>Promo:
youtu.be/lbKKfFum_iw

>Leaked pictures
kametsu.com/topic/57130-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/?do=findComment&comment=564228

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v3pXNTCeevo&list=LLOmp7MpauQNDmeTRcK290jw&index=1
clyp.it/cegcre2j
youtube.com/watch?v=BHytn_CWM8k
twitter.com/ChairmanGao
adultswimhls-i.akamaihd.net/hls/live/238460/adultswim/main/1/master.m3u8
rabb.it/MEGAAnon1
vocaroo.com/i/s0U7HzRnUYCs
ustream.tv/channel/4Mheer9sZV9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what is the true philosophical meaning of pickle rick?

So when should it air?

>unironic nihilism
>not overcoming your nihilism with absurdism at the very least
some people

Let's see how much bitching and memes we can possibly muster for one comedy cartoon.

Anybody got the image of Pickle Rick dabbing? I need it for scholarly reasons

5:30 in human time.

PICKLE RICKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

BOOM
youtube.com/watch?v=v3pXNTCeevo&list=LLOmp7MpauQNDmeTRcK290jw&index=1

>absurdism

my comrade beyond borders

You really do need to get into the mindset of the faggot atheist Redditor to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty.

did your Maman die today?

So, 05:30 Yuro/ GMT?

Nice pasta you donut

11:30 PM ET

nah, just mucking about

Yeah

I like it because it's stupid. Thee aren't many stupid for stupid sake cartoons left on adult swim. I grew up with Sealab and Birdman and ATHF. Rick and Morty is just a dumb cartoon. The only one looking for anything "deep" is you and that's why you're so angry.
Meanwhile unless you're 40, you're a "millennial" and you should have grown out of the wrong generation mindset by now.

Nice copypasta

well bump

Sup Forums's blowin up
losin it
over pickle Rick
rapping Tomoko
is warnin you
its a trick

forget it
this shit's reddit
not a meme
a bad dream

it ain't funny
you've been fooled
thank this rap cause
now you're schooled

clyp.it/cegcre2j

God damn you sound like this 100 pound kid i knew in high school who got beat up on a daily basis.

>reddit and Memey
>"hype"
Fuck off.

"I'm a nihilistic intellectual!"
>Didn't capitalize "like" or put a space after the ellipses
>"to" instead of "too"
>"lol"
>DaSMURF13_MCTv

It sure is /slow/ in here

youtube.com/watch?v=BHytn_CWM8k

>jackfags still furious

the only thing people need to forget is how to reply to obvious bait

noone is stopping you from actually discussing the show other than yourselves

bump

I can't believe I have to stay up 'till fucking 5:30am in the morning to see this goddamn episode

Honestly seeing all these people rage over Pickle Rick only makes it funnier

I'm almost kind of sad that all of the butthurt over it is going to end, but I'm looking forward to see what the autists who dwell on this board will try to whine about next.

Where do you live
Where are youuuu

Reminder that we share a board with literal children.

REMINDER

>tfw not sure what to feel about this

whats this cartoon?

>Comparing lighthearted science fiction to "bruh so deep"

Xavier Renegade Angel.

Xavier: Renegade Angel

Xavier renegade angel

r/Xavier Redditgatorade Angle

in fucking HELL that's where

holy mother of redundancy

Who the fuck thought airing this show on a Sunday night at 11:30pm EST would be a good idea? Do they want to make sure less people watch it?

That was me you asshole

>Flanderization
Come the fuck on, Xavier Renegade Angel is even worse than Rick and Morty in this regard. Xavier is 100% Flanderized from the first fucking episode.

It's Rick and Morty. They could air this show at random and there'd be enough of a racket through social media for people to tune in.

A show that tarnishes my name.

Has anyone seen the writer for this episodes twitter? My face is stuck in a permanent wince.

twitter.com/ChairmanGao

and I'm so sorry, I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonooooight

Finally. The legend responsible for the greatest meme in existence has a face and a name.

Yikes.

Any juice the meme had left for me is now gone

EPISODE WHEN?

in two hours I think

Good thing you put in the lyrics that it's a rap.
Otherwise, how are we gonna tell?

Cool, so you fags are going to take screenshots of her tweets and make them into threads now or later?

Is the user who streamed it last week going to do it again?

OI VEY FELLOW PEDES

what the cuck

what a libatheistcuckwhore right goyim?

Upvote me fellow pedes!

There's many things that make sense in my life

I can point at pretty much everything and come up with a reason behind its existence

But the one enigma to me is twitter. I don't get it.

Are you okay?

you're gonna post a livestream link right? the AS stream is US-locked

It's pretty good for people to get in contact with their fans, I guess.

I think the Sup Forums guy might but I don't know.

its 99% vanity and ego boosting and 1% fun memes

t. guy with over 20,000 tweets

Hi Justin

Get HLS player extension and paste this link in your browser

adultswimhls-i.akamaihd.net/hls/live/238460/adultswim/main/1/master.m3u8

I hope someone does, because apparently the AS stream had issues because there were so many people last time.

We did it morty, we taught them all about the importance of female writers.

Get in while it's hot, Rabbit only allows 25 per maximum.

rabb.it/MEGAAnon1

IT'S WHITE STUFF BUT NOT WHITE ENOUGH

YAAAAAAS SLAY QUEEN

>the castille verdict proves the system isn't broken
>it was built to oppress and it's working
How?

do this, it works for me in australia

>show makes jokes about god
>also hires some women
>Sup Forums is trigger
>posts about their butthurt here nonstop
>Sup Forums meltdown forces stupid fucking pickle meme in ep for a few seconds
>makes it blow up on the Internet
>CN makes stupid t shirt of retarded meme Sup Forums is forcing
>makes a fuckton of money
>hires more women to start cycle anew

What a time to be alive.

Who's that woman in the picture they're holding?

>YAAAAAAS SLAY QUEEN

You're doing a good job of killing me

Nice reaching. Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong door, tumblr's two blocks down

I mean, a woman has every right to be upset and say stupid stuff if a cop who was literally filmed snapping and killing an innocent is acquitted.

I mean, Sup Forums right now is being upset and saying stupid stuff about a cartoon where a guy becomes a pickle so i think it's only fair.

I don't think the fact that it's a woman is an issue

>requires me to update firefox
no thanks

Fuck you.

do your best pickle rick impersonation
vocaroo.com/i/s0U7HzRnUYCs

so.. better stream? I tried my usual last night and it just kept stopping for no reason

here's the Sup Forums stream ustream.tv/channel/4Mheer9sZV9
pass:comrade
update your adblocker's filter lists if it doesn't load

this guy is so annoying

all these streaming links are so shady

who /picklerick/ here?

many thanks, my good dude
See you guys in an hour. Til then it's simpsons reruns and catching up on voltron

>people call R&M nihilistic
>it's really just absurdist

>Sup Forumsmrade 12yo

You son of a bitch

I actually watched the second episode on tv, does the adult swim stream censor curses also?

People have real trouble discerning starburns' work from being creator diatribe
he doesnt do that. he's fucking starburns. he doesn't need to. he sneaks it in here or there, but then he sneaks in the opposite just so you won't suspect.

as for roiland, his claim to fame is making crude cartoons about marty mcfly sucking doc brown's balls, and he has spun it off into its own wacky self-aware kind of mixture of doctor who and invader zim. if anyone thinks it's putting forth ANY kind of viewpoint, I mean jesus christ. just watch the damn show. god i hate social media

christ, have any of you been to Sup Forums? they are taking this meme a bit too seriously

>Sup Forums got pickle rick music and a pickle cursor
We got cucked

they WHAT?