Why did Bart vs. Australia piss off so many Aussies?

Why did Bart vs. Australia piss off so many Aussies?

I have lived in Australia all my life and have never met someone who didn't like that episode.

It didn't.

Aussies hate being mocked

It didn't, aussies love it.
That flag routinely tops polls asking what a new aussie flag should be.
Plenty of aussies signed the petition to renamed the AUD to "the dollarydoo"

Did it?

>Oh it's user doesn't know shit about a culture or country and it's just Tumblrposting to get (you's) episode

Greeeeeat....

Despite their posturing, they can't handle the banter

rite

Nah, Aussies aren't really people who get triggered over stuff like this.

Japanese however get triggered pretty quickly if you make fun out of them. Or mention warcrimes.

No.

Aussies are literally the thickest skinned people on the face of the Earth.

This thread operates under a flawed premise.

Bring up how they lost a war to emus and they get butthurt

you're thinking of Brazil getting BTFO TWICE

>w-we're not mad! Fuck you guys for thinking we're mad

:^)

Actually I have. He laughed and said "Dem birds er Fierce!" And then he took a drink of his beer.

that's just all the peck wounds on their arses

NINE HUNDRED DOLLARYDOOS?

Is this episode really banned? I havent seen it in years

They were in a war with Finland when the episode aired so anything seen as negative to Australia was received with poor reception.

The Simpsons didn't piss off Australia.

But I can.

You misspelled the Japanese

Yeah. Or if they mention they're more honourable than you are and you casually mention if they had any they wouldn't of needed two bombs dropped on them.

Alternatively, calling anime cartoons will also do the trick.

So you don't know what 'thick skinned' means, then?

Wasn't really that hard to get a cracked non-Aus version of the game desu.

How does it feel to be nannied by the government? I wouldn't know.

Is Japan's defense minster still banned from Korea due to her "Japan did nothing wrong" beliefs?

Don't they call cartoons "anime" themselves?
Are you sure you're not confusing with weebs?

How come we never talk about the ridiculously unfunny pro-aussie tourism short that Simpsons made as an apology to Australia for the episode?

It's amazing that this is the exact same reaction black people give when you show them magic tricks.

Annoying, especially since they only ever go after vidya.

and flat chested women

Finnish are bred to survive in extreme conditions.

I live in New Zealand (that little dildo to the bottom right of them) and I love just how much of a piss-take it is against them.

Ausfag here and it's one of my favourite episodes.

i totally get losing the emu war. birds are fucking vicious, living around birds the size of people sounds terrifying. with those old time guns it'd be tough.

still funny tho

No but you must be mad. So very mad!

As mad as I get when someone tells me America is not #1 in all things at all times!

Forget what you heard about Aussies being the kangz of banter. It is a nation of perpetual butthurt. Despite being puerile nihilists with no regard for virtue or passion, Australians still retain their Puritan instincts. Upset the popular morality in even the slightest of ways, or cut down even the lamest, most neglected sacred cow, and expect meth pushers and neighbourhood watchwomen alike to raise their voices and pitchforks in unison against you.

>Aren't people who get triggered over stuff like that
They banned Tyler the Creator because his music was too offensive to women

Nips really need to learn how to take a joke like the rest of the civilized world. Even Jews make fun of themselves.

you are thinking of Brazil YOU FUCKING CUNT!

Am I the only one who finds it weird that Australia and most European countries don't have freedom of speech laws?

>be a shitcunt
>get glassed
whats so hard to understand burger? Maybe if you had some a single cultural value that isint edible it'd be funny.

>implying you've ever been near a glassing and didn't just pick up the word online
I'm not american retard

Nah mate I fancy that ep on the barb. Fav ep!

Am I the only one who finds it weird that americans love to profit off people dying of disease?

There isn't an Australian alive that doesn't love the knifey spoony scene.

You don't actually know and Australians, do you?

>even Jew
You mean the people who have self-depreciating humor and self-hate as one of their stereotypes?

Get fucked m8, that episode was hilarious.

They do, they just aren't absolute like the American ones.

I live in Australia and everyone I know thought this episode was great. We thought it was pathetic when mat groaning apologized for it and called it offensive.

NOIN HUNDREH DOLLARY DOOS!

No, that's capitalism, a staple of the first world. On the other hand you can't insult muslims in Europe without getting your kids taken away.

>Here have freedom of speech
>We will take them away whenever we feel like though so it's not really a freedom

Because everything pisses off Aussies.

The Finnish aren't not human

Says someone who knows nothing of Australia
People still joke about that episode here and a lot of the jokes are still true of australia today.

one explanation i've heard is that they don't like being reminded that they managed to lose a prime minister who went for swim.

THE BUYERS

Nah, we're only pissed off at having shitty internet speeds and being geoblocked from pretty much everything.

THE JEW EGG SIPPED HER SICK SOUR CORE FROM THESE DATES?

lol retard

Oh my god

BEER?

Don't think our ratings board and government represents our views. They censor way too much stuff because they're all senile and afraid some mothers group will crawl up their ass and complain about the children's minds if they give something an r rating without censoring the r rated material.
The latest example would be our ratings board banning outlast 2 only to reverse the decision less than a week later after a bunch of people demanded to know what exactly defined the game as anything higher than r.

However I'm personally fine with banning that guy and any other modern musician for that matter as anything that makes the top 40 here is shit.

25 year old ausfag here. I've never met someone who didn't love that episode and rate it as one of the best. We quote it all the time to this day. Have no idea why the soft cunt sepos apologised about it.

Come off your ignorant horse m8. Anyone who can't laugh at themselves is un-Australian.

The only people in Australia that are easily offended are the eurofags who are coming to our country in droves