Where is my Midnight Bliss Sup Forums?!

Where is my Midnight Bliss Sup Forums?!

Real Talk. Is this the reason why Marvel is so against Demitri being in the VS games?

It's probably too much work for capcom to do a MB model for every fighter now.

because it would take too much effort to make something fun

Between Morlun, Demitiri and Slayer, who would win as the most powerful vampire?

I don't know about Morlun, but between Demitri and Slayer, Slayer would be the more powerful of the two since Slayer can fuck around with the likes of Sol Badguy and Bedman, the former of which can generate enough energy to create a black hole, not to mention casually punching people into deep space. Demitri with Pyron absorbed could even the odds though, what with Pyron being a casual planetbuster and all.

slayer is so powerful that his game defeats are just him giving up, basically saying you fought above my expectations gg no re

Is this a request thread? Cause I'd be down for MBing random Sup Forums characters.

Probably Slayer, since he's meant to be the strongest character in a world where almost everyone is doing the "holding back my true strength because I'm too powerful" thing.

Slayer's whole bit is being so powerful that he has to hold back in every fight, and that he's been doing that for so long that he actually has trouble remembering how to go full power.
Even in his loss screens he's just lying there smiling smugly.

Pick your poison.

Slayer should join the Marvel or DCU.

I appreciate Slayer's unwillingness to give a shit. He fights Bedman, punches him so hard he cracks the earth into a canyon, then just fucks off to do something else while Bedman sits there wondering that the hell that was about.

>Cause I'd be down for MBing random Sup Forums characters.

Suggesting Batman or Superman.

Have at it...

>control freak decided to play games
>midnight bliss beast boy
>he kind of ends up looking like Felicia from Darkstalkers

Prices guy for it.

It's expensive as fuck from an asset standpoint. And they have to deal with how much more triggered people are. They had to cut away from Cammy's ass for gotd's sake.

I suspectg there might be a licencing issue with White Wolf as well.

I want Fem. Bison to step on me and torture me.

Holy shit that Ken.

Why Ryu turns into a little black beggar girl

I want to impregnate urien

>Geese
>Dimitri
>Zero
>M.Bison(Vega)
>Genjyuro
HHHHHHHHNNNNNNNGGGGGG

>Guy is literally the head of his sprite on maki's body
>That fucking hugo

Watch the SFII OVA.

>no one is posting the original Darkstalkers ones

SvC Chaos really went all out with the transformations. It even had animal and monster forms for losing to the secret bosses.

>have to do over 50 fucking Midnight Bliss models and a bunch of copyright hurdles with Disney
even Masahiro Sakurai wouldn't dare if it was for Smash's case.

noice

>White Wolf
Huh? The only thing I'm aware of was that "World of Darkness" was going to be a western release subtitle for Vampire Savior which got unused.

Demitri was also pretty damn powerful when he challenged Belial, because he had spent a long time supplementing his power by absorbing souls through the door to the human realm. But he lost all that when he and his castle got kicked into the human realm.

If that's too much work, then no wonder they're avoiding doing a new Darkstalkers game. That entire series is filled with all sorts of animation that just doesn't jive with modern 3D graphics, Midnight Bliss is just the tip of the iceberg.

Wasn't Morlun on par with Cosmic Spider-Man? I'd say him.

>poison is the same

so i guess dimitri just removes it's dick

That is also Hugo. His goes to that form before finished being drained of blood. You can tell by the clothes being the same.

Ah, I almost forgot they made Valentine's cards for Darkstalkers Resurrection's release. That one was my favorite.