mega.nz/#F!F6ZzTZiQ!ztXe-1KYqGdS4HDFcVEjJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is this show exactly?

Got any links?

this will never happen

why to live?

no actually thats the reason i started this thread

What is it about?

I give it a week before there are lewd pics of the boy and old man spit roasting the red head.

Well, paheal already has content, both straight and gay.
This is a failed pilot from 2015, I'm still butthurt they canned this for that Tumblr show danger and eggs

MC in OP gets summoned to become a hero by an elf kid his age who acts like Kuzco. The bitchy popular girl at his school is the big bad and there's also some feral girl in the magical realm.

Where can one see the pilot and then get sad that it will never be real?

Eddie of the Realms Eternal

AKA the one Amazon didn't pick up because lesbians and trannies

youtube.com/watch?v=n-4-GH8nQi8

Y'know, the show might genuinely be good, but the gushing over it's inclusivity in pic related is pure cringe.

>AKA the one Amazon didn't pick up because lesbians and trannies
They just don't like BL

I don't hate inclusivity and think that everyone should have the right to make stuff and tell their own personal stories, but I fucking hate when companies just toot their own fucking horn about how great they are for including 'X Oppressed Group' in their latest product.

If you're going to have a gay character on Star Trek then just do it, I don't need 400 articles and think pieces on the internet about how brave it is for this multimillion dollar company to take a stand on their niche sci-fi show.

mega.nz/#F!F6ZzTZiQ!ztXe-1KYqGdS4HDFcVEjJw
password: kaatyuun

It actually is genuinely good. And when you think about what a dumbfuck the creator is, then it becomes absolutely miraculous.

I've only seen the first episode with the waterslide and the bit with the egg thinking he may be an adult but I thought it was pretty funny and cute.

Biggest payoff is in the second to last episode.

Also: Philip the Safety Egg is the best character ever.

Fingers crossed it still manages to get picked up somehow. It has high ratings on Amazon, so maybe they'll pick it up when they need another batch of cartoons in a few years.

Neither Niko nor Lost in Oz "won" their respective votes, but they were turned into shows anyway. They were one cycle ahead of Eddie. There's definitely still hope for it.

Man, if you were an egg wouldn't you be as obsessed with keeping things safe as possible?

Poor guy is a neurotic mess for a reason.

Danger & Eggs is legitimately cute. I wish the LGBTBBQ shit would fucking die but at least it's a fun show.

I will always have hope, user. This show would have potential if it gets greenlit

Oh my, so it's one of those shows. SJWshit? Can we get a pickle rick takedown of this show, similar to what we did to rick and morty?

Could be really fun. But you know its be full of hamfisted shit the pig might as well be alive.

>we
not your personal army, faggot

>we
Reddit

Silence, bitches, or your favorite series will get pickle ricked next

You must be at least 18 years old to use Sup Forums.

Cringe