How did this show end up so good when the game was so atrocious?

How did this show end up so good when the game was so atrocious?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jjKotDcGGrs
youtu.be/BMKt5yc8hYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The deadpool factor

0 oversight so long as kids are buying toys

I want to fuck both of them.

>Sticks sees us enjoying her r34

The TV show is the main focus of the branch franchise. Rise of Lyric is just the prequel to the show, which sucked so hard people didn't care for the show as much as they do now.

Licensed tie-in games are usually shit. I know it sounds weird, but the game was really just an advertisement for the show.

Can you tell me what about the picture conveys anything good?

Why can't this sonic disease go away? Autists and children are attracted to everything sonic related like flies on hot shit and it just never stops

>One episode has Eggman invite a bunch of villains to his lair, and helps them build teamwork by playing an impov game, Zip Zap Zop
>It's an actual game, and played it back when I was in a sketch comedy/improv group

Love it

>It's a save the rec center episode

youtube.com/watch?v=jjKotDcGGrs

>not realizing it's standard kids show shit and the only standout moments are the ones posted on Sup Forums constantly

Like 85% of the other cartoons that are posted on Sup Forums? Gotcha.

Programming and writing are two different professions.

Do you seriously think when they poke fun at the Sonic franchise, it means they hate it? Christ this is what's wrong with the internet.

This is one of the better ones.

Why it looks like sonic in the painting is pregnant in the thumbnail?

>If i sign it will you leave me be?
>Well yeah, after you sign it I don't need you anymore
>Thats how democracy is supposed to work!

fpbp

Good show.

took me a really long time to get that one

I've never even seen this show, I only know it from Sup Forums dumps.

Do you even watch the show? It has the most quick witted dialogue I've seen in a cartoon in ages.

they hired this guy as a writer for the most recent season

it's... it's not a subtle joke, user

Is the joke that hes not laughing at duty or is it something deeper my manlet brain cant understand

I'm very tired right now. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it

I don't get it

the joke is he's not laughing at duty, yes

Isn't the first 6 frames of this a simpsons joke?
not so much the cup of tea thing, but the acknowledging that the sentence continued but there was a large time-skip that seemed weird

So more of Alex Jones as a female aussie critter?

Joke was good until le meta 4th wall break

>I got another 30% of the village, two more people signed!
wew

He's not laughing at the word Duty, which can mean poop.

That's just Stix

>>Can I get in on that free healthcare?
Easily the joke that made me laugh the hardest.

>That's how democracy is supposed to work

Most of the production was dedicated to making a short playable portion for the trailer. Then the team was forced to make a completely different type of game in a few months, and that was what shipped.

Blame not the developer, but publisher.

>yfw Sonic Boom is the most redpilled show in actuality
youtu.be/BMKt5yc8hYs

nah. there's no way

>>Did you really think it would be over? We're only 2 minutes in.
Wow

being a feminist is redpilled?

At this point yes.

"Feminists" now fight to be jn power and enslave men so now Sup Forums gender equality

Eh, maybe that's what you decided what feminists are so you can create a villain in your life.
But in reality, it's just stopping stuff like "You throw life a girl".

Don't let your sheltered life skew your vision of the world.

Big deal, until cartoons aimed at kids have the balls to call out GYNOCENTRISM, which existed as a problem before Feminism reared it's ugly head, nothing is going to change.

Gynocentrism is the true problem with the human species. You can be Chinese, a Jew, Black, or whatever. So long as your race and country irrationally worships pussy you are going to collapse. And frankly you will deserve it.

The USA is coming along very nicely all it needs is more suffering under Women's Liberation. Hopefully the Globalists who own Trump's ass bring in the Muslim Refugees just like in Europe. Not because it will wake people up, but it will finally increase the suffering in Western Civilization. And fuck you by the way.

>So long as your race and country irrationally worships pussy you are going to collapse
AKSHULLY, as long as you worship pussy, you will have children.

dude... it's just a cartoon. Fucking relax.

>Robo Sonic
>not Metal Sonic

Traditionalism already enslaved men. A man is a work horse slave who busts his ass to provide for a lazy non-working woman. And under the terms of Traditionalism, a woman is provided for loooong after she stops being sexually desirable and can no longer birth young. Sounds like a hell of a winning package if you're a twat.

Slavery never stopped in the human species, so long as a man provides for a woman he is a slave. And from what I see most men are happy to be enslaved because they're dumb horribly moronic motherfuckers who ruin civilization for the few men who don't want to become slaves to a fucking cunt by dictate of culture.

There can be redpilled feminists. Not many but there are some.

People need to love cock too for children to exist. Women don't magically create children out kf nowhere

At least the vocal majority is.

Man,I'm in for equal opportunity for anyone, however the voice of current feminists is the voice of insanity.

Fucking feminists, they ruined feminism.

"Feminism" cannot be redpilled. It is by it's very nature a subversive Marxist ideology.

But good luck getting a wife that won't want to leave you.

THAT's the hard part.

I don't get it

How about using women for their fertility and once they become 25 years old and up? Kill them. No man wants to hear the following words from his aged woman:

"We've been blessed the incoming child will have Down Syndrome because it is being birthed while I'm old and not 10 years ago when it would have been biologically ideal! Isn't it wonderful?"

To hell with women. Countries need to start using them up like fresh fruit and once they're no longer fresh? Dispose of them.

say it out loud

But traditionalism allows the man to make decisions while the woman looks after the home and children.

He actually says "potato clock".

You sound like the mirror image of a radical femnazi.

Horseshoe theory wins again!

Do you think they'll change how amy's characterized in the games now?

Y-You too..

>a potato clock
>up at eight o clock

>a potato clock
>uh pah-tay-to clock
>uhpataytoclock
>up at 8 o'clock

>I got the joke now

They took the looney tunes show route as being a calm sticom like show and it worked.

This.

The people who greenlighted the show don't actually watch it or care.

hmmm can't hear it

Sonic and Tails are the same. Do you think they'll just strap Amy and Knuckles' personas on the main iterations at some point?

what kind of accent do you have?

I hope they do because the boom personalities are far more interesting

The decision is generally WORK and bust your ass to provide. That is the real deal with Traditionalism. And employers know this, they know that they got a man by the balls under a Traditional system because he cannot afford to quit. It's a different sort of abuse. I mean I guess a man can work at his own pace and not bust his ass, but his wife will definitively pull the Happy Wife Happy Life card on him meaning she's not going to like this decision and she WILL nag him at home. You think that under Traditionalism women were angels? Fuck no. Women were major stress factories that nagged their husbands something fierce.

We don't see it nowadays, but it was a cliche in media to see husbands who hated going back home and did everything to stay working simply because they couldn't their wives back at home.

Men need to collectively be capable of beating women down or else nothing will ever be fixed. That and it needs to become culturally acceptable to torture white knight faggots to death if they ever so much as give a disapproving glare of a man disciplining a twat. Sub-human lesser males like that deserve a hearty castration with no anesthetic so that the pain reminds them that they DESERVE it. Fucking white knight faggot bastards.

Something tells me you don't have a job OR a girlfriend.

Gonna need a source for the full image, my guy.

And you got no argument to offer to refute these points.

You sound like you take what someone says on the internet too seriously.

Because the writers knew what they were doing.

And why do you care? You didn't have to reply.

>that boomerang girl can't goaltend for shit
Why am I supposed to like this failure?

>Games it's based on have some of the worst dialog, the worst voice acting, the most repetitive hand holding dumbass lines, and some of the worst 'comedy of any iteration of the series.
>This is none of that.

I swear to god this thing came from a mirror universe.

Kinda hope so. This Amy is actually funny.

this meme about the games being bad needs to stop

the 3ds games are actually ok
Fire and Ice being the better as it greatly improved on the flaws of the first one
hell the only shit game was the one for the wii u and even that is being made better as sonic synergy
I'm 100% the sonic boom is bad is from the Game grumps hive le sonic is bad may may

fight me

>abloo bloo bloo bloo
>Why can't people stop liking this thing that I hate because it's a meme to hate it?

>Smegma King writing for a children's cartoon

I want to believe

SIMPSONS DID IT

>fight me

Pal, you think a game with broken textures, glitches galore, repetitive action, handholding repeated directions on how to do something that you've already done several times over, and the worst dialog of any sonic game is some kind of conspiracy.

Rule one of the street, don't fight the crazy fucker.

Wow that was so unfunny.

Not joking, this just reiterates that the show is uninteresting boring trash that only occasionally has actual funny bits and Sup Forums spams the few jokes that hit hard and lie to lurkers by saying "Yes the show is regularly this funny."

Fuck you for lying Sup Forums. This show is bad and I'm glad CN gave it the death slot.

It's overrated as fuck. That's not even a good joke. Hell that's not even a joke.

I don't really think Sega is going to take lessons from an offshoot TV show. Then again, Sega is kinda shameless about repeating ad nauseam any element of Sonic that does well into the fucking ground.

BOUNCE PAD

Post the one where Knuckles tells off and trounces the neo-feminists ideologies.

>8 o' clock.
Shit that's actually clever.

To be fair, the console game is always going to be the most high profile entry. The 3DS games might pick up the slack, but most people wouldn't know it.

Rise of Lyric will probably forever be the first thing anyone thinks of when they hear "Sonic Boom." It would be nice if the show could eclipse that at least.

How about we don't, and leave dumb bait out of the thread. We got lucky that a youtube video of it didn't derail the thread into nonsense.