New episode of Rick and Morty tonight at 11:30

New episode of Rick and Morty tonight at 11:30.

Pickle Rick
>Rick turns himself into a pickle; the Smith family attends therapy.

Pickle Rick is going to fuck shit up!

download link when?

well that was something

>tfw I found the stream right when the episode ended
it's like poetry

I like it
rate it: 9/10

Was that Christian Slater?

No. That was mediocre.

9/10, anyone who doesnt like it is only hating it because they can't get the subtext

the big tells that this was written by female writers were that no character's feelings were hurt, no one was really belittled besides off comments, ultimately nothing has progressed overall

basically, conversations women have amongst themselves

i didn't like it because reddit blah blah blah women writers and something about liberals

>written by women
>heavily features therapy
Write what you know, eh?

8/10. Better than the last, which was average, but not amazing.

9/10. Better than the last one, and I'm glad they're finally laying into beth as equally as jerry and rick.

BASED JAGUAR

>mfw 9 R&M threads up at once
Either have a general or the mods should move this show to /trash/

Well that was weird.

>ends with a non-joke
>not just a non-joke, but Beth completely ignoring the kids

Nothing like a bit of character assassination.

Maybe...7/10?

It was fun in a balls out "what the fuck is going on?" kinda way.

Why do I feel like next week is a jab at Firefly?

did you not see the kids basically being forced to fuck off because Beth worships Rick

MEGA WHERE

mega when?

NO MORE FEMINIST SHIT LIKE THE LAST
9.5/10 ITS BACK

Beth has abandonment issues because her dad wasn't around. Now her kids are going to have to go without a dad because of it.

it was good
i think theyre getting better at melding comedy and drama instead of just placing the two awkwardly next to each other

I like the Rat Killing and Jaguar.

I hated everything else.

Pickle/Piano

She managed to even put her insecurities about being asian into the episode. I'm going to go watch duckman to forget how awful this show is now.

same, now i have to find somewhere that uploads it or a mega

Mods can make a rolling sticky. This is the future they chose.

we'll never have shit like Eyehole Man again will we

Beth was always an avid sucker of Rick's proverbial dick though

mega when

who even cared about beth anyway

Episode was garbage, they ran out of ideas and made Rick a fucking pickle. This show won't have a fourth season.

Y'all motherfuckers are letting your hatred of women get in the way of the fact that Rick and Morty has always been a mediocre show and the last two eps were on the same level as any other R&M ep

link to it when??? where???

You guys are as autistic as the redditfags. Fuck you for continually proving that nu-Sup Forums is a thing

She's always been obsessed with Rick. She literally divorced Jerry without thinking of the effect it will have on her kids because of it and has always thought about it since season 1.

I'd give it an 8/10 but a woman wrote it so I have to give it a 3/10

I saw her off offhandedly ignore them over Rick the way women offhandedly ignore things that inconvenience them rather than confront their issues like adults

She who?

>Pickle Rick episode was actually good
Sup Forums BTFO how will they ever recover

You have clearly never been around women. Bitches are vicious to each other.

>Dat anime-length talking at the end.
5/10.

Link?

I think Rick and Morty has a really good target audience for this episode's message. I hope it encourages a lot of rickminded people to get help they might have otherwise avoided.

I liked it.
It's nice to see a character challenge Rick on his bullshit.

Yes we get it you are very insecure about being asian for some reason you fucking dyke writer. Jesus christ.

wheres the mega

> funny episode no better or worse than half the stuff in season 1
> Sup Forums can't shut the fuck up about the fact that it was written by ZOMG A GURL KEK WOMEN CANT WRITE IM SO EDGY

stay classy

DUDE lets have my self insert talk a bunch instead of telling jokes

Beth has always been a terrible person who worships Rick and never accepts blame. This is just someone trying to tell her that.

I liked it.

Beth being toxic in the presence of Rick seems pretty consistent tho.

WHERE ARE THE JOKES?

No,you can't give it 9/10 because the action scenes.

I liked it

Remember "Sup Forums is love"?

I'm glad it was a fun episode.

Is the writer known to hate being asian?

Jessica Gao, the new executive writer of the series.

When Dr. Wong was analyzing Rick, I was like "Fuck your shit, Rick"!

so how many people here ironically saw the episode and ended up actually unironically liking it? I'm curious

>I POSTED IT AGAAAIN XD

Is that what all women do? Tell me more Grandpa.

>the joke is basically "LOL PICKLES WITH LIMBS? HOW SILLY?"
women humor.

MEGA

WHERE

She really was with Jerry just for the kids.
She blames him for ruining his life and being able to be only a horse surgeon instead of an actual surgeon. She has abandonment issues which is why she doesn't care much about her kids, which don't really care about her mom either, and down right ignores them.
I don't see anything weird in the picture.

they are vicious when they get set off

ordinarily though they are bitchy but in a way that each of them don't take it seriously

This episode was really good. Susan's character especially is the first person since Unity to really call out Rick's bullshit in a meaningful way.

i really liked the speech at the end
it makes a good counterargument for the "muuh nihilism" criticism rick and morty always gets

And...it was intentional. So there was progression and conflict you fucking dipshit

Genius, you are the best diversity hire.

Always nice to see Rick and Beth bonding.

No that he'll do anything about it other than passive-agressively mock others and drink more.

I liked it in the sense that its message was the second half of a 2 parter from last time. The kids go on their own self-discovering journey, learn what their flaws are, admit them, and begin to make their lives better. But Rick and Beth both get told, in plain English, exactly why they are unhappy and how to move past their problems, and choose to ignore it and forget the therapy ever happened because they're too afraid of admitting they're flawed or taking the steps to improve themselves and be happier than they are.

>people actually identify with rick and think they're just burdened by their own intellect

Wrong one faggot.

is this nigger a male or a female?

No link yet?

You're joking, right?

What? Fuck that, no. What, you think Sup Forums used to have fun threads and make comics or something? Or you think /x/ used to talk about spooky shit?

Fuck no. You're fake news, son.

>Beth being self-destructive and badly attempting Rick's degree of justified passiveness is inconsistent

Look at this brainlet.

This was a pretty damn good episode. Restored my faith in the series DESU. Get fucked reeeing autists.

It was completely in Beth's character
Did we watch the same show?

i did too

something something women writers, liberals, sjws, liberals again, and millennials

did i do good on summing up all the "criticism" or what

I think it was a 6/10. This might be bias, but I thought as an episode it tried way, way too hard at making Rick act like Rick. Like, yes, Rick is a genius superscientist who does pull solutions out his ass, but it's never been rule-breaking the way it was here, with the cockroach suit and the tiny superweapons made from ordinary objects. That was just way beyond what has been done before and I just thought it was logically inconsistent with the rest of the series.

More than that, the ending was dumb.
>That's why you don't go to therapy.
That isn't related at all to what happened in the episode. We've seen Rick in life or death situations before, and he always has a backup plan, something more than just hoping a friend saves him. It wasn't related to any moral, it was just a way to make people think Rick's adventure had a purpose this episode. It actually ended up weakening the episode. If they'd done it like 2 or 3 episodes down the line, I'd applaud, but this was too soon.

Finally, the episode was gross. There was so much fucking disgusting shit in this episode. I had to look away for a good six minutes because it was just making my stomach churn to watch a pickle biting a cockroach.

This episode was a 6/10 for me.

this

The entire episode was one joke being stretched for 22 minutes:

PICKLE RICK

9/10 because limited Morty and a interesting focus on Rick and Beth's relationship.

>implying people in this thread watch this show

>a 5 second throwaway line from beth meant as a joke

You guys are reaching really hard

>Episode was so shitty Sup Forums posting slowed to a crawl despite all the build up and meme shitposting beforehand
really says it all

so...uh...where were the jokes?

Then I guess all of Rick and Morty has been one woman's fever dream because they focus on oddly specific dumb shit like that all the time. This show thrives off running jokes into the ground

You left out "Asians".

This, was a pretty good episode.

What does that gif have to do with anything your post says?