How did they get away with this?

How did they get away with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rZVMmZXotn0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Easily, no one went to see the movie.

That wasn't quite the answer I expected.

what, an attractive and provocative woman? didn't we get jessica rabbit before that? it's not something you need to "get away with", children can handle this stuff just fine
I fucking love el dorado I wish we had more threads about it, I wish it had gotten a sequel, life isn't fair

get away with what, precisely?

Then ask a better question next time.

I just wanted to start a chel thread.

James Baxter!

youtube.com/watch?v=rZVMmZXotn0

pick one and try again

James Baxter you significant sunuva bitch

By giving her shallow personality

Then put in more fucking effort.

More than generals and Pickle Rick and bitching about TTG and Sup Forums-posting, low-effort shit like "How did they get away with this", "What did [x] mean by this", "What went wrong/right", "Now that the dust has settled", and "What is Sup Forums's opinion on [x]" is what ruins this board. If you want a good thread, create a good OP. Ask about whether Chel was a well-written character or what someone here might have done with her in a metaphorical sequel or something that would spark an actual meaningful discussion.

*How did they get away with thicc

I was never interested in spanking but I really want her for some reason.

Well, it is a very spankable ass.

Anyone have the webm where her and the skinny guy are disturbed while "messing around" but from the angles it's really obvious they weren't kissing but she was sucking him

Use fucking commas.

They showed a far lewder design made with the sole purpose of getting executives to go with the design they really wanted to put in.

An interesting reinterpration

>goldeneye logo
>goldfinger imagery

They should have went whole hog and given him Scaramanga's gun

>They should have went

*They should have gone

Next time you want to make one of those threads just kill yourself instead.

PG rated movie.

Autism

Ooh, yet another colossal faggot screeching their autism because someone made a thread they don't like.

More on topic, why no Chel and Panda in the same picture?

But he's 100% right.
How did they get away with this? Try spending some time outside instead of forcing shitty bait topics.

Shadow. Light. This hurts.

Get away with what?

I want Zone to hurry up on his Chel flash

>"What did [x] mean by this", "What went wrong/right", "Now that the dust has settled", and "What is Sup Forums's opinion on [x]" is what ruins this board.

No, what ruins this board is you being a little bitch.

*Cheldorado Thread

Can someone explain this, rotten tomatoes thinks it's worse than the fucking bee movie

>Boo hoo hoo, why can't everyone be like me, the savior of Sup Forums?

It was made at the nadir of mainstream animation and was a Disney-esque movie made by someone who wasn't Disney.

Look at those ratings for Prince of Egypt for fuck's sake. There's no pleasing some people.

>The Road to El Dorado
>48%
>The Boss Baby
>52%

By not being a tartuffe, burger-eater.

They wanted kids to have aztec waifus

Makes me think about how Rotten Tomatoes may be able to kill the cult movie. When someone discusses the merits of a movie, some fags will interrupt the conversation by pointing out RT.

Most bland movies that are easy to be liked by everyone have a big percentage, but movies that belong to a specific audience like Hardcore Henry just don't.

Boss Baby was very good though. You'd be surprised.

The most unrealistic thing about this movie was
>spaniards
>white
they were so mixed with moros

she's the result of 50 different creators, artists and animators working together. no fan art will ever do her justice.

>I'm going to bitch about skin colors and not spaniards and head-choppers all speaking American

except maybe for Zone

>i wanted to read subtitles and the writers to make a kids movie in a dead language only few can even remember.

This.
Using RT in any review or even bringing it up in a movie debate is ridiculous. RT has as much validity as Infowars, I.E. none.
It is a shame people could debate the merits of movies with opinions and facts, as most debates used to be done, now it is all about bringing in the opinion of some randoms on the internet who are upset they are not making movies and playing keyboard warriors as 'proof' the movie is not good thanks to RT.
It is to the point even movie execs are using RT as a measuring stick for greatness instead of merch and ticket sales.

>ever thinking RT is an at least barely decent source of movie ratings

Don't let this thread become about rt. He'll any movie even made before rt shouldnt even have a score.

Sex-negative prudes were on a cultural downswing as it became clear that the Religious Right was increasingly irrelevant. Obama had yet to be elected so censorious busybodies hadn't switched to the winning horse on the Left.

>infowars
>no validity
Thanks for Correcting The Record, ((user))

Spain is a Europeon country and youre upset they are white?

Who cares how they got away with it; I'm just glad they did get away with it.

TWICE!!!!! (Yes I know Mrs Toad is from a Don Bluth animated film, fuck you)

Chel was THICC

Love this movie

yes
because they're not white, they're mixed as fuck and easily one of the darkest european countries

I'm Spaniard, pic related is one of my friends.

>moros
Either a self hating Spaniard or a south american shitskin.

>Road to El Dorado ranked beside Home

I love a girl with a nice gigantic third stomach boob below her other two.

I believe that's her other thigh

Lodnon?

...Spaniards, as in people that are literially from Spain, ARE white you Nazi idiot.

You're thinking of Hispanics, which is what happens when Spaniards fuck Mayans.

we got a GBC game, but it doesn't even have fucking Chel on the box

I'm from Castille and I'm white as fuck.

The vast majority of the north is white due to not cross-breeding with the moors.

Why don't artists ever draw her on model for the fanart?

Spaniards count as Hispanic you fucking mong

And USA counts latinos as white.

No talent

He is Castilian. He is white like Catalans, Neapolitans, Sicilians, Mexicans and especially like Argentines.
>Hello my white friend

Take it to Sup Forums

This thread is about Chel.

Spaniards are THE Hispanics, they are what makes Spanish-speakers Hispanic, they come from the roman province of Hispania.

No, it's about how (((((good))))) of a site Rotten Tomatoes is

No one cares.

Which is what I was correcting on

Love how you took the time to call "hurr go back to Sup Forums" on several posters and neglected to bring up who started it.

Fine anything, but nitpicking ethnicities.

I don't care who started it, please stop.

It came out in 2000. A sexy female cartoon character in a children's movie seemed tame after Republicans spent years forcing President Clinton to talk about blowjobs.

The real question is why did Valve choose the name of one of the first aggressively sexy cartoon characters in a children's movie for their first female video game protagonist.

Maybe if Spaniards had kept their dicks in their pants instead of fucking every ugly brown thing with a fat ass they saw as soon as they hopped off their boats, maybe people would picture a handsome white man instead of a hairy, sweaty Mexican field hand when someone says "Spanish."

>forgot to save the "my son, you have a choice" image
Fuck

How sexy is Chel?

She makes my dick explode, and I'm gay. 10/10

saved.

>t h i c c
>delicious brown
>barely dressed
I don't know user, you tell me.

>maybe people would picture a handsome white man instead of a hairy, sweaty Mexican field hand when someone says "Spanish."

Yeah, totally man... The reason why americans think of mexicans when people say spanish is because of that. Yup. Not because americans are too fucking dumb to understand the difference between race, nationality and language.

You guys are gross

t. MrEnter

You dumbasses make it more stupidly complicated than it needs to be.

>2017
>not being an American from America who speaks American
>shaking my neck rolls

>Sup Forums-posting, low-effort shit like "How did they get away with this", "What did [x] mean by this", "What went wrong/right", "Now that the dust has settled", and "What is Sup Forums's opinion on [x]"
What would happen if those thread were to be not allowed anymore?