It took Sup Forums this long to realize how Rick and Morty is mediocre and boring at best and a shit excuse of a...

>It took Sup Forums this long to realize how Rick and Morty is mediocre and boring at best and a shit excuse of a cartoon at worst

How many threads exactly do we need?

A lot of us were going "okay season 2 is going to be the kind of shitty season" only to realize that season 3 was actually getting worse.

Rick and Morty is based

>Yet another R&M thread we don't need
if this is what Sup Forums will consist of from now on, then I'm out of here for the next two months

Stop crying over this fucking cartoon.

I remember anons regularly shitting on it here back in Season 2

I don't even remember when that was, but it was definitely before now

It was nice when we had one decent RandM thread instead of twelve shitty ones.

>It took Rick and Morty this long to get popular

And a lot of us were going "Okay, Venture Brothers and Adventure Time both had visible cracks forming in season two, and completely fell apart by season three".

With maybe some hope but no expectation that things would be different this time. Shows that run on an abstract concept are hard to maintain.

>Venture Brothers

>Sup Forums
Ypu mean Sup Forums.

If you don't enjoy it, just watch something else. There are a million things you could be doing other than obsessing over things that don't interest you.

I don't watch The Loud House because I recognize that I'm not the target demographic and I'm unlikely to enjoy it. So you know what I don't do? Watch it and then start threads about how neither I nor other people should be watching it.

This sort of behaviour borders on the pathological.

>reddit spacing
>"stop criticizing my favorite show!"
you have to go back

>>reddit spacing

The idea that linebreaks are something exclusive to Reddit as opposed to being basic literacy skills is the worst new meme of 2017.

Where the fuck have you been, OP?

It has been called "reddit and memey" ever since it began airing

so your targeted demographic audience are plebs?
jeez...

>wahhh wahhh stop criticizing things wahhhhhhhhhh

>being basic literacy skills
burger education
if you think that that is the proper was to type, you are literally illiterate user.

>a double linebreak every two sentences
>"literacy skills", not an affectation after years of subreddit browsing
you haaaave to go back

Hasn't Sup Forums always felt that way? Did we really get invaded by reddit?

>If you don't enjoy it, just watch something else
"Yeah, donĀ“t you people dare to discuss a series, like, what the fuck? This is no place to mock on cartoons and comics. It is only okay, if i hate it, too!"

KYS

well Sup Forums still claims that ran and stimpy are a better show than cow and chicken... so yeah

I am the target audience though. Premise wise, it's exaclty the sort of thing I would enjoy, and in fact did enjoy. It's not that it's not my type of thing, it's just poorly executed and unfunny now

Depends on how quickly Sup Forums crossposters get bored. This can easily last anywhere between a few weeks to five more years.