Yfw hasbro is going to be responsible for the 2D animated feature film renaissance

yfw hasbro is going to be responsible for the 2D animated feature film renaissance

Make another 2D Transformers movie, then we'll talk.

With what?

It's confirmed. Even the cynical aggregation of normies who hate pone that is YouTube, thinks it's gonna happen.

you mean the future Littlest Pet Shop show?

Yeah. Everyone seems mostly positive about the little horse movie.

Ponies and the Hanazuki movie. Ponies to large scale movie making, Hanazuki to make something beautiful.

Those people are all degenerates. Fact.

Too bad they messed up the character designs. Wonder if it's to somehow not having to pay royaltie to Faust?

What? Those designs fit perfectly for the movie.

>roleplays as Lee
>calls others degenerate

If only they could make decent fucking toys

>No bitter discussion or edgy shit over the horse show movie

Neat. I hope that it won't flop, but I'm also not going to see it in theaters.

Why not?

If this means we get mind blowing & visually interesting MtG and D&D movies then I'm happy.

Hell, that's something that can be signal boosted to WoTC and Hasbro maybe they'll get the message.

Because I'm grown, and if anyone I knew saw me (since I work with a lot of people who have kids), what social life I have left would be over.

If I do end up seeing it, I'll go with one of my baby cousins, or a friend as long as the latter doesn't go full retard and cosplay for the occasion.

I love my autistic furry friend, so even if she did I probably wouldn't just walk out.

>Modern Doug's 1st movie
>saviour of 2D

Nah.If anything France is the only saviour of 2D, for now.

Well yeah it's not a problem if you go with a girl or a kid

A friend offered to take me, so I might actually be tempted to see it in cinema.

PERIMETER BREACH

HASDRONES SPOTTED WITH 100 CLICKS FROM DESGINATED THREAD.

PROCEED WITH CAUTION

But everyone in the thread is getting along pretty well.

Are you feeling alright?

I love ponies.

>mfw the movie is decent but its success is amazing compared to the emoji shitshow that its sparks the 2d cartoon to movie goldrush again
>mfw disney and dreamworks open up their 2D movie departments again and have no idea what they're doing after spending so long making 3d movies then movie to tv shows

All of Sup Forums still does

Lee's like the only person that still hates them

Why does he get to decide what we're allowed to discuss?

Because he has the power of autism.

>Ponyfags think they're the majority
LOL

pretty sad that this is how you have to phrase talking about the MLP movie

god forbid we discuss a cartoon on Sup Forums

Both ponies and Hanazuki have to be a success for this to happen. Ponies will have to proof that 2D sells and that they know how to make good movies. Snagging an Oscar for best music might be neat too, it is a good sign for investors if the first movie gets an Oscar.

Hanazuki will have to proof that they can handle a high budget and know how to make impressive visuals and Hanazuki has a shit ton of potential for this.

If both movies are a success, we might see them making high budget D&D or MTG-based movies, they might even aim them at a more adult audience.

Because it's Barneyshit that no one likes, faggot.
No, the ones that do like it don't count as "people".

Hi Lee

it's what ya bronies get for being so shit

If we can get a non-shitty digital version of their card game I would be just as happy, but knowing hasbro they'll probably give it to Gameloft and turn it into a shitty freemium game if it ever happens.

FUCK. BIG. GUYS.

Was this any good? I wanted to see it awhile back but then forgot it existed.

Don't you know you're not allowed to talk about cartoons on Sup Forums?

It's deliciously COMFY.

Watch it ASAP.

7 YEARS
Y
E
A
R
S

And Barney is still a shit show. Pathetic, isn't it?

>Pathetic, isn't it?

Hey Lee, wanna fuck? You can call me Barney and equine slurs while stepping on my face.

PLEASE

Yeah hard to believe a maple fag can have so much rage for pastel colored horses

Eeeeh we're dreaming too high, I guess. Even then, it would take year for this new surge of 2D to reach theaters...

Shame, because the last couple episodes sure were something.

>Snagging an Oscar for best music might be neat too
Man, if Ingram is at his best game, it would be only fair if he finally gets an Oscar for it.

>If both movies are a success, we might see them making high budget D&D or MTG-based movies, they might even aim them at a more adult audience.
The first D&D movie was high budget enough, but somehow it failed. Best case scenario would be them getting a clue from Thor: Ragnarok, Stranger Things etc and just emulating an early 80s fantasy movie now. No need to aim for an older audience, jus enough that the characters can hit each other with swords would work.

More or less 5, near 6, but let's be fair here... 2011 threads justified it somewhat.

I still love the show, hyped for the feature film, enjoys the fan art and finds hilarious how everyone is still ass pained by it since 2010.

The characters are exactly the same but more detailed, are you retarded?

Hasbro making 2d theater animation great again? Really? There is no way that is going to happen with MLP movie. I don't hate MLP, but the movie isn't going to save it.

>everyone
Well, one person anyway.

Stop posting bait for you to reply to, Lee.

You might be blind. They changed the head shapes. The new ear details wasn't a good thing, in my opinion, and the lips look weird. Just off the top of my mind.

The movie trailer spoiled the whole damn film for me. I know that it's a little girl's movie and that story doesn't really matter to them but I really wish I didn't learn that the main antagonist would be reformed. She looked much cooler as the only evil one.

Trailer doesn't show that happening tho

>cheese legs is literally the only villain alive and not reformed

One of the books confirms this.

Fuck that then

you should probably kill yourself faggot

>responsible for the 2D animated feature film renaissance
Do you honestly believe that?