Is she the next Stan Lee?

Is she the next Stan Lee?

Idk who that is and I have a feeling this a bait thread. Let's see if Sup Forums bites.

They will, Sup Forums always fucking bites.

Marvel hired her as an editor out of nowhere, she clearly must be the most talented act in years.

If you mean she'll be harvesting the life force of celebrities for the next 50 years, well we'd have to lose the reigning lich first, wouldn't we?

So did she do anything before the Marvel hire of note?

>Self-insert
Gwenpool needs to be remove.

no.

no matter how good she is, she'll never get past the glass ceiling because marvel is obviously misogynistic

Heather Antos, she is an editor at Marvel, Gwenpool, Deadpool, some Star Wars books.

and racist, Bendis is probably the most racist person even if he denies it.

She didn't try to fuck Jack Kirby's wife yet

That's where you're wrong shee is the greatest comics genius in the last 30 years.

She isn't a self insert. She's a someone-esle insert.

The moment when Kelly Thompson's strap-on was buried deep in her ass was the hardest challenge at Marvel for Antos.

thats racist just because kelly thompsons strap on is on a white man doesnt mean you can misgender Thor

My God she has the same hair as Gwenpool

having same hair is self insert?

Does Heather self-insert regularly?

She cosplays sometimes, she cosplayed as Gwenpool before.

When and if they make a Gwenpool movie (God help us) who will be created as creator/make all that sweet coin? Wikipedia credits Chris Bachalo as the creator but isn't she Heather's idea? Or since she is a derivative of Gwen Stacy and Deadpool is she considered not an original character?

>Is she the next Stan Lee?
will she kill and consume the current Stan Lee?

Die you cunt.

Heather kill yourself,

i dont think she ever self inserts. she just dyed her hair pink to match the character

>Hiring a millennial woman in any supervisory role whatsoever

>isn't she Heather's idea?
it's Christopher's idea. Heather is just an assistant editor. she doesn't do shit other than make coffee and answer emails

Nibba Gwenpool is the only tolerable post-sjwmarvel comic

Heather is a fucking assistant editor. she has nothing to do with the actual creativity of the comic.
marvel is racist and sexist and they are hiring women and paying them peanuts just to look diverse. there is no way they are giving them actual authorities over any of their books.
all the important people in marvel are white males

As opposed to hiring a fucking loser like yourself :^)

>dat nasal structure

Who?

I bet random Sup Forums fuck his better then her bitch ass.

Gwenpool pre-dates the Gwenpool comic. She was meant to be a one-off gag on a variant cover. Often editors are credited as co-creators (Stan Lee gets lots of creator credit on characters where he didn't write their appearances.)

I'm curious if anybody has any thoughts on whether she would be considered derivative or a new character.

>:^)

What the fuck did I just read?

*is

You and me both fag you and me both. She's only good for shining shafts.

Dude you don't know who the fuck she is? Shes
like only the most talented person on the plan't who knows like a lot of things in the universe OMG she's like knows everything. that's totally awesome.

it says
>no.

>no matter how good she is, she'll never get past the glass ceiling because marvel is obviously misogynistic

take the trump peter out of your ear comics aren't clearly for you

If you consider yourself some animal, then okay, but don't refer other people as "males" or "females".

Die.

Bachalo, Hastings and possibly White (the editor who brought the idea to Hastings) would probably all get credits and some form of royalties. Antos was not involved in the creation of the character so I cannot imagine why she would receive a credit or share.

As to the theoretical movie, a case could be made by all three major rights holders for the character. Sony could claim she falls under Gwen Stacy rights. Fox could claim she falls under Deadpool/X-Men rights. Marvel could claim that technically she is neither. This makes it unlikely there would ever be a Gwenpool movie, even if she was popular.

You're just a troll. Joe Glass told me me all about you so did Brilliant Rich Johnston. you guys ruin comics. because no one loves you.

>editor on books that hardly anyone reads
>becomes topic of discussion
Why though?

Shes popular most well known you would know that is you weren't a sexiest pies of garbage toll.

There is a guy who makes almost constant Gwenpool threads. If the current one goes down and he's online, he'll make a new one. Usually no real topic of discussion, just one for the sake of having one. He's a one-man general.
Then you have that youtube douchenozzle who tried to begin some sort of twitter tiff over this chick and some others drinking milkshakes.

Between the two of them, at some point people noticed this person exists and now we have dumbass bait trolls like OP making threads over here. That's it. Just bait.

You nerds are fucking pathetic

op is a try hard

Cute but big nose.

Seriously I don't know anything about her, what has she worked on? Gwenpool?

You mean the bitch who thinks she is actually Gwenpool? I am going to say no, because most of the books she works on are trash, including Star Wars.

Is she the writer for Gwenpool? Because she looks a lot like that character. Gwenpool is one of the few ANAD comics I can stomach.

shes actually good at her job you would know that if you do what she does but you can't cause you're a trumptard.

Please, I'm Sup Forumsmblr as fuck

She's not the writer. The writer is Christopher Hastings, who also did the webcomic Dr McNinja. Heather Antos is the assistant editor who works with Hastings.

yeah her book is amazing unless you're a trumptard

Is she getting her job through neoptism?

Viral marketing, like the cosplayer Marvel hired to justify this abortion of book getting greenlighted.

Sadly you will never talk to her because she blocks idiots like you lol. Hmm....

Bitch I'm gay I don't want to talk to her

shes a great advocate for gays she knows every thing about you people.

oh god Sup Forums is full of pathetic SJW LEFTIST ...

no one said anything about politics. why are you so butt hurt?
i suggest going back to your safe space and staying there

Pretty sure Jordan White edits Deadpool.

>derivative of Gwen Stacy
Once again, someone who doesn't read comics talking about comics

Gwenpool is real??? Mind Blown!!

>Wow she did another Kamala Kan but this time feminist instead with a bait name
Who cares

I'd fug that.

She's literally a mashup of Spider-Gwen (STACY) and Deadpool, you fucking retard. Whether she's derived from those characters isn't in question, I'm just speaking from a creator rights point of view. Now piss off.

I want to bite her nose.

Thanks for an actual answer, user. I thought Antos just because some elements of her non-costumed persona were allegedly based on her, I didn't know whose call that was, hers, Hastings or somebody else.

Gwenpool is a self insert? I like her less now. I may drop the comic book now, and its the only one im reading.

>Self-insert
Of course she is. Also Inkblot is a self-insert of Walt Disney.

it's not. the editor literally dyed her fucking hair and Sup Forums is so fucking butt hurt about it for no fucking reason. that's it. she didnt say it's a self insert, christopher didnt say it's a self insert, fucking Sup Forums said it was self insert. no proof other than that dyed fucking hair

*Phantom Blot

Shut up, Female.

>Heather is a fucking assistant editor. she has nothing to do with the actual creativity of the comic.

Confirmed you've no idea what an assistant editor actually does.
They are very much involved in the actual creativity of a comic.

Is she a SJW ?

So, was Gwenpool's appearance based off of her, or did she dye her hair to look like Gwenpool?

Now what do you think?

I think she's a qt 3.14

She doesn't pull it off.

Stan actually created things.
this bitch told someone to draw her into a comic.

stop raping her

UGLI but would still fug

I remember hearing it was the latter back before people started paying attention to her.
Beyruth's Gwen kinda looks like her.

Lads, I think I want to hold her hand

Fuck, meant to say the former.

It's the same guy that's been autistically spamming milkshake threads, duh.

Wait, the Doc McNinja guy writes Gwenpool?

Yep. He did the Longshot Saves the Marvel Universe miniseries.

Uh, did that too I mean.

She pulled the "muh harassment" card when a couple of folks made rude comments about some attention-seeking photo she posted.

I don't know who that is.

I'd give her a milkshake, if you know what I mean.

her books are actually good
prove me wrong; however, you can't

Yes. He's finished Dr McNinja, it's completed now. As far as I know this is the only thing he is currently working on.

Why can't we talk about Leah Williams and her boob sweat as she is a Marvel writer instead

GIVE BACHALO ALL THE MONEYZ

fixed

He's also doing the I Am Groot mini. Before that he did Vote Loki.