Gorillaz

>Strobelite video releasing today
>Motion capture in previews actually looks good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DAXjiVuzlPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>2D and Noodle dancing together

Hoo boy, the shippers will go nuts.

It's a shame that Strobelite doesn't even have the fucking Gorillaz band members in it. Why are they in the video?

I don't think it's a bad song. I like it! It's in my "Gorillaz favorites" playlist in my phone. I listen to it during my daily commute all the goddamn time. But it's not Gorillaz. It's a guest song on an album that the people who made Gorillaz also happened to make.

who said it's out today?
why do you consider it a guest song? the only input from the features are vocals, and songs are much more than just vocals

Noodle is for lewdle.

Check the Gorillaz instagram. It's releasing at 4 BST.

Nah, Murdoc/Noddle is far superior

>Noodle is legal now

Where has the time gone?

She has been for quite a while now, pal

She was legal during Plastic Beach

One of the storyboarders where I work scoffed at me for liking Gorillaz the other day. Feels bad.

for liking one of the best bands of the century? Must be a Sup Forumstard who listens to noise

>Strobelite getting a video
O-okay, I guess

>liking baby's first concept album band
>liking Jamie hewlett's neutered commercial art

Nigga I've been in this boat for 7 years. You fucking bet I'm gonna eat this shit up.

It's a good song. Probably my favorite on the album.

>Russel didn't get invited

what are some of your favorite bands Mr. Patrician?

Strobelite is one of my favourite songs from the album, but Charger is far better.

Serious talk, don't they all view themselves as some sort of father figure to Noodle?

Why would Noodle want to have sex with the psychopath who nearly killed her and replaced her with a cyborg?

Yeah, and to make matters worse, one of the teasers for the video shows his voice actor Remi Kabaka getting knocked out.

they should, they met her when she was like 10
father figure and older brothers

>Uncle for Muds
>Dad for Russ
>Onichan for 2D

For weebs like me that need to ship the latter is easier for obvious reasons.

Don't get your hopes up; the may be dancing together, but that doesn't mean that they're in a relationship. It's not like Noodle's grinding on 2D or anything.

Them being happy in any activity while in close proximity together is good enough for deprived shipmen like myself.

Which is ironic because I liked this ship in phase 3 because its existence has sad and tragic implications.

Honestly, out of all the ships, 2Nu seems the most plausible; Russell is Noodle's father figure so that would make their relationship really awkward, and Murdoc is... Well, Murdoc. Granted, the chances of Noodle and 2D actually getting together are very, very slim, but still.

On top of that Noodle views herself as the big sister to the guys.

Doesn't help that the dudes are so much older than her

This pic is confusing out of context.
Not sure if 2D has been hit the gay or if he's using the Russell Brand strategy of:

"Look at how sensitive and vulnerable he is — he must be gay. That means Nodz will feel safe around me, and trust me... then BAM! Sex in the Winnebago! BAM! Sex on the Floating Island! BAM! Actual meaningful relationship that might give me long lasting happiness."

Either way Murdoc is pissed.

It's my personal favorite, they NEED to make more deep house music like this and Andromeda

Do you have link the video this still was taken from. I would love to watch it.

It's coming up, it's coming up, it's coming up, it's coming up, it's coming up, it's coming up

>Stobelite gets a video w/best boy and girl
>She's my collar may never get a video at all

What the shit is this?

Fucking christ how are people this stupid

> let's discuss imaginary people's personal lives based on sheer speculation
please go away, even comic books and cartoons have more canon to wank like this from

It's from the Strobelite video, which hasn't come out yet.

Strobelite isn't house music, it's funk music.

youtube.com/watch?v=DAXjiVuzlPw

IT'S HERE LADS

>Noodle pulling 2D towards her by a blue collar around his neck
oh fuck

did murdoc fug robo nooble's robo pucci?

Probably.

fuck the mocap in that video was actually really good

>yfw she's his collar

It's clear that they obviously made the animation and models better, but I can't shake the uncanny feel to this

Yeah Murdoc particularly looked great. Nice to finally see Noodle in mocap too, hope they do more with her model

>no russel
why

Why is Russel in 2d but everybody else is in 3d?

That mocap was better than I expected but I wouldn't mind another video with all their models animated like Murdoc, that was smooth as fuck, I really love all the colors here too

>Jamie gives so little of a shit about Russ he didn't even commission a model for him

Maybe they're not happy with his model yet? The whole mo-cap thing seems very last minute this album. Probably because they're saving money for the tv series.

I'm sure there's a joke somewhere with 2D

Cause they didn't animate him and probably didn't want to go through effort to rig a model for him, at least not for this video anyway

Shit I didn't catch that. I wonder if they're having trouble with making his design work in mocap?

Yeah I'd say there's a lot of post polishing you don't get with the live mocap animations. At least it works well in motion, which is the main thing

Well. color me underwhelmed. Unless there's another storyline thread running the videos again?

>3D 2D

>Murdoc's in-character

Play Plastic Beach enough until he's addicted.

That album fucking grows on ya hard, man.

What's up with 2D's weird pear-shaped body? He and Noodle's mocap movement feels really off too. Murdoc felt like the the better of the three in movement and 3d looks, it's kind of disorienting.

Are they doing this entire 3d stuff because it's cheaper, or did they just want to move away from their 2d work?

Nice!

Shippers are gonna go crazy.

At this rate she's probably the only one to he trusted behind the wheel, so she's designated driver.

THICC

>it's cheaper

bingo

>still no cyborg noodle

I'm panicking guys.

2D is like 45-55 years old now.

When is the super deluxe coming out

I NEED Garage Palace

39, actually.

Ticker Tape when?

2D is 39
stress is a helluva drug
so are drugs

Tell Noel Gallagher to fuck off

I was wondering the same thing. it'd've been less of a thing if they were all done in different animation styles.

Trump has been elected President of the USA.
End of world Dance party at a hotel to "celebrate" where each floor has a different theme/song type
Murdoc is only helping on the record because otherwise he will be sent to jail

This bitch ugly as fuck.
Also Gorillaz is trash.

Noodle decapitated the cyborg, and now she uses her head as a pot for her bonsai tree.

Noodle is cute....

This kind of house is influenced by funk and disco, like Deep Inside by Hardrive

Naw, 2D is cute. Noodle is hot.

the pink lip gloss is kind of cute

She is both.

>2D has bigger hips than me

Since some of them are technically younger than her, probably not.

>best band
Maybe before Humanz

>cute azn Noodle cosplayer on Instagram
>is South Korean

why are we here, only to suffer

2D got some pussy tonight.

>Dat collar pulling.

Bitch, she was flirting hard with him.

Can I get a webm with just her scenes

>Grab her by the pussy .

Jesus christ that song was bad. I know that the last album was mostly shitty rap but this was worse than being bad, it was boring. I kept feeling like i was watching the dance club scene in some comedy from the 90's with that soundtrack. You know the cheap house music they use so they don't have to pay any royalties. Like Damen Wayens 90's comedy cheap. like house party 3 cheap.

What's the card that Murdoc gets from the guy at the counter?

Setup for something else? Wasn't he supposed to be getting the 19-2000 jeep back which 2-D sold off?

>mostly shitty rap
5 songs is mostly?
Almost the exact same amount as on PB and DD?

Have you ever seen people be so wrong?

>Feels bad.
Do dodo do doo do

Shame the album was so shit.

All the vids for this album have been complete shit so far

who cares about the head, what about the rest of her, or the rest of her is biking somewhere

Space Channel 5 vibes all over.

Also dat Noodle booty.

it fucking sucks.

the video was boring as fuck because it had no variation, the video to saturnz barz had a lot of interesting and different imagery, they couldnt be bothered to even make a 3d render of russel, the entire video is just 2D and Noodle dancing awkwardly with Peven Everett being heavily featured, its not even a Gorillaz song

looking back, im starting to dislike humanz more and more because it doesnt feel right

I was getting more of a saturday night fever vibes actually.

It's hard to get excited for something you think is trash though.
Which the album most certainly is.

Honestly this video was basically a demo of them finally getting the mocap models working fairly well. Which is a big goal for the live shows!
Theres another longer version with the damon part apparently!