BLITZ-MENSCH!

BLITZ-MENSCH!
BLITZ-MENSCH!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zz7PDBhav5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WITH THE POWER OF THUNDER

I hope we get more cartoon shots when the game comes out.

Why doesn't Blitz-Mensch beat some filthy commies?! Why are all his enemies allegories for the USA?

Probably because commies are pretty much gone in that timeline.

Me too, so far it looks pretty good
youtube.com/watch?v=zz7PDBhav5s

Damn, that's a cartoon I haven't seen in a long time. I remember finding old VHS in my grandma's house. Nostalgic as fuck.

Favourite episode? Personally I'm really fond of the Terror Billy crossover. Amazing how they managed to make me feel somewhat sorry for the antagonists.

No they aren't. BJ even has to reluctantly work with them.

Nazis are gone and we still have guys like Red Skull

Yeah I saw the trailer too, but I was referring more to actual Soviets.

>muh babby
>his mother cursed him at birth

Favorite villain? I always like the Pilgrim Plunderer.

Ah.

REGELBRECHEND-MENSCH!

>Personally I'm really fond of the Terror Billy crossover

Wunderbar folge tatsächlich mein freund

I don't know, I always liked the Illegal Eagle.

Keep in mind that it was made in Nazi-occupied US for the American audience. The goal is to reshape the culture and brainwash younger generations into Nazi lovers.

I know this is Sup Forums territory but, is the new order good? Do i need to play that game to play this one?

No don't need to play it.
You can watch Jesse cox let's play if you wish. Mechanically it's okay, storywise it's action movie but satisfying.

iD games are pretty much an empty canvas with a heavy name. They had no choice but get creative and try to put something memorable.

My wolf play through:
3D > spear >return >YouTube vid of 2009 >old blood >TNO

TNO references some loose connection with 2009 but no one played it so it's not really important just a thing for fans

god im so hype for TNC.
after TNO and DOOM. shooters be back baby

>Ach nee
>holterpolter
>illlegal eagle

>destroy America and annex it
>America still ends up culturally dominating the entire world and overtakes Germany as the cultural leader

gj