twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Frutata

Life

LIFE
Life
life
ᶫᶦᶠᵉ

there's more to life... than life

are you so dumb, you even answer rethorical questions?

The wordplay on this show was amazing

You ruffians, leave that poor gimp alone

I don't know, do you?

you catch more flies with honey, than with bad breath

I'm longer a momma's boy, she made me a momma's man

Sometimes people get halfway to the lake and realise they forgot to start their car.

>You're about as deep as a bowl of soup and your tongue is about as sharp as a soup spoon.
>Say what you want about me, but lay off the soup.
>If you love soup so much, why don't you marry soup.
>Because I'm already married to justice.
>Yeah, only a blind girl would marry you.

>i accept jesus christ as my lord and savior! yes!
>*melts*

Now everyone will know the locos are crazy about postmodern aesthetic contextual reframing

youtube.com/watch?v=aMvJqTA_4f8

>God: Intruder alert! There has been a breach in the system! Heaven will self destruct in 10 seconds if the intruder does not reveal themselves: 10... 9...
>Homosexual Man: Okay, okay. It's me!
>God: You have sacrificed yourself for the good of the hole. You are now the new messiah. What will be your first act as messiah!
>Homosexual Man: My first act is...
>(An African-American man breaks out of the homosexual man)
>African-American Man: To drop the act! Now give me some white women for the first black man in heaven!

What's up with the sudden burst of fritattaposting? Yesterday I saw two other threads about Xavier and today there was a repost of one of those threads.

does anyone have the virgin/chad meme someone made with him as the chad

i should have saved it holy fuck

Part of me wishes it's people realizing how funny this show was but in reality probably some shitty e-celeb memed about it

actually I saw someone post this image and it made me want to watch it again

This is democracy
Personified

TAKE THAT

Well I started watching it because of that thread, so that might be it.

The humour of this show is so packed with subtle genius.

>ITT: Sup Forums feasting on literal garbage out of spite for the very cartoon they hyped up so much

I can't wait to see Sup Forums's behaviour once Reddit makes a claim on how its community is opposed to real-life coprophagia.

"Lasts exactly as long as it needs to."

I dunno. The difference in writin between Seasons 1 and 2 is pretty wide.

I felt the second season also did the Flanderization on Xavier.

>XRA
>literal garbage

Fucking this. Why don't they make third season?

We don't cotton to doublecountercultural freaks around here. Scram, or we'll but you in a world of hurt.

I've seen both rick and morty and bits of XRA. R&M sure is hyped little bit too much, but its good and I don't hold anything against it. I've seen XRA first time yesterday, it's genius, and I don't understand why they won't revive series.

First Samurai Jack and now Xavier.
Is there anything R&M won't throw under the bus to desperately defend their show ?
This isn't even a R&M thread, there are dozens of those already. Go look for your hugbox somewhere else.

youtube.com/watch?v=eCNRE8jElKQ
Thread theme.

Do you believe in God?

yes

Hello thread, I'm an oldfag who was here when Xavier was actually on the air and just wanted to say at that time Sup Forums would shit on Xavier non-stop. They claimed to have their reasons but the reality was they didn't get it. Now either we have new posters who appreciate the show or those old posters gave it a second chance and realized the level of quality they were dealing with.

Either way, it's nice to see a really well written show finally get it's due.

at what time did they aired the show? I'm not an american so I never watched it until now

*bang*

Im scared of Xavier becoming too popular honestly. Because its held a relatively positiveness on Sup Forums. If it got more widespread popularity the shitposters will come out to cry reddit and knitpick it to death.
I like this show too much to see that happen...

>Alot of people make it halfway to the lake and then realize they forgot to turn on their car.
>What?
>I'm just joshing you. That's just lake humor.
My sides.

Not that user, but probably aroumd 2006/2007 if I remember correctly.

I may be big, but I recently lost 260 pounds, yeah, I DUMPED YOUR WIEEFE!
(Distorted guitar whine)

*bleeds sheep*

2007-2009, but I meant to say if they aired it in the night

It's not an easy show to get into. Plus, S2 is way better in quality than S1, yet S1 is what they aired most of the time.

Xavier is too much of a pleb filter for this to happen.

>You are right, rape is not an excuse, it's a reason. And tonight, everything seems so reasonable.
This fucking show.

It's this People are watching Xavier out of spite for Rick and Morty, which is the stupidest fucking thing ever. Never mind it's a great show but hipsters will watch it just to prove they're not fedora-tipping nihilists

But they are both good shows in different levels. Also you sound like those faggots that stop watching a show because everyone starts doing so. You are the very thing you hate.

If Xavier gets popular, Frittata will just become the new Bazinga or Wubba lubba dub dub.

Don't answer that.

I'll lay awake at night wondering if you actually were serious.

I definitely didn't really "get it" or give it a chance when it was on air, just thought it was weird and ugly

now I just need to dump my load in this dirty puter's floppy slot and collect my kudos

>that's my daughter, 14
>oooh nice and legal

Does anyone know ow to get to the lake?

because that's how Sup Forums works, a faggot makes a thread about an underrated or lesser known comic or cartoon property and reposts it a couple of times until for a few days even more faggots pretend to be hardcore fans of said subject.

examples are more recently xra, but also plastic man wank that happened in the past weeks

Is it safe to say this a show that co unanimously likes?

Fuck. Never mind.

Sup Forums will never unanimously like anything. It will always adapt to dislike anything that's popular.

This. It's like 12 oz mouse.

No matter how smart or funny they really are, reddit plebs and normies will never get into it because of their jarring artstyle and odd pacing.

Go back to sucking Mr. Enter's aspie cock, you faggot.

If that's so, then "Chompsky Honk" better follow suit

Post your top 3 episodes

>Chief Beef Loco
>Escape from Squatopian Freedom
>Free Range Manibalism

What could distract people who love sports?

youtube.com/watch?v=yJIiSm6sgrE

I forgot how good this sequence was: youtube.com/watch?v=kc-d0uT6YJE

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET TO THE LAKE?

>Episode wherein snake eats babies

so is he an actual angel

I need some of that disease you guys invented

Apollo Gauntlet reminds me of Xavier

lake...lake...lake

Crack?

XRA set out to do what it needed to and it did it. The mom and dad were resolved, reviving it would ultimately harm it. Live in the past and not the future, it was good.

No, the other one.

AIDS.

Thats the spice

THIS GUY REALLY NEEDS TO GET LAID- Get Laid- get laid

Does anyone have the link to those 3D Xavier models?I think they made them available for the fan video contest

the meme reminded me i needed to finish season 2, im nearing the end now and season 2 has been fucking genius so far

i never understood why people think Rick and Morty is a pro-nihilism show.

Look at Rick, he is the only nihilist and he is a fucking reck of a person, do people actually see him as cool? are people this simple minded?

The entire point of Rick is to show the dangers of nihilism, he is the smartest inventor in the multiverse and yet he is horrible, alcoholic, has an horrible relationship with his family and is pushing his toxic mentality to his daughter.

All his "i dont give a fuck" philosophy is always destroyed when the show shows that he genuinely cares for Morty.

So yeah if alcoholism and self destruction are cool today well, at least we can thank Rick and Morty for getting rid of the retards of the world.

>Hold the Mayo!

So much this.

I think people are just grasping for excuses because the show has become popular or offends the delicate sensibilities of, what has become over the last year, this very right-wing and conservative website.
Most excuses these fuckers make for not liking Rick and Morty have no basis in reality.

EAT THAT KETCHUP NICE AND GOOD

I can't wrap my head around that one

I don't understand how the show had fans capable of making fan submissions for season 2, the logistics and fanbase and state of the net back then just don't seem right. Still baffles me to this day

They say when you die, you shit your pants, but not me. I'm gonna shit my heart.

Am i misremembering or did they do a Wondershowzen reference in those episodes?

Xavier and Wondershowzen attracted a lot of creative people as fans. I was living in the city at the time the shows were airing and all of my hipster/bohemian friends fucking loved those two shows (and Metalocalypse, everyone loved Metalocalypse). I don't think it's a huge stretch that they'd get 7 minutes worth of usable footage from their fanbase.

-"Squatopia", just because I have some friends that haven't drop the whole BURNING PERSON open air shtick and that makes me the stick in the mud. As long as they are having fun....

-The one with Xavier taking care of the many babies. Incompetent maiac Xavier is best Xavier.

-The one with CoCo the talking gorilla, because it's just balls to the wall trippy.

-Honorable mention for the one where goes normal. The bantz on the coworker is too good

Xavier is supposed to be a mockery of psychdellic adult pretentsious cartoon shows by showing how incoherent and stupid their line of thinking is anyway.

Which makes it the perfect counterpoint to R&M

>Peterson shut up! New Ryan say that again
>Peterson shut up.

I'm a survivor, we're a dying breed.

>i never understood why people think Rick and Morty is a pro-nihilism show
Nobody is saying the show is "pro-nihilism", as evidenced by pic related that shows it has little understanding of what nihilism actually is.
It is pro-nihilists because it caters to that self-important pseudo-intelectual crowd of self=appointed "nihilists" and plays it for drama. It's juvenile and stupid.

>do people actually see him as cool? are people this simple minded?
Everytime someone points out what a dumb power fantasy Rick is you always cower behind the "b-but he's not supposed to be cool" excuse which is just blatantly dishonest. A character who acts like a le wacky jackass better than everyone all the time until the rare occasions where he is totally suicidal and depressed stuff because the writers want you to feel something about him is the opposite of good writing. It's the equivalent of those Family Guy scenes where the character "breaks down", the camera slowly zooms in, and sometimes they play some sappy music, and they are saying "meaningful" lines, and they are back to dumb shenanigans the very next second.
Rick and Morty is not Bojack Horseman and the more it tries to be the worse it gets. It should stick to shit like "BICKLE RIGGG XD" because that's what it's good at.

>the show has become popular or offends the delicate sensibilities of, what has become over the last year, this very right-wing and conservative website.
>again with the "y-you just hate it because you are a contrarian!" or the dumb lie that Sup Forums was never filled with conservatives until last year
There are at least five R&M threads right now and if you want to complain about those contrarian meanies you might be more comfortable there.
Or, if people with opposite opinions offend you, you might want to go to a certain site you don't like to hear about.

youtube.com/watch?v=tep1Qs3iR2A
This is the best moment of the show imo

Taste the pain!

The sad true is that if this show was way more popular, it would be shit on constantly on Sup Forums, like always happens.

I recall loving Wondershowzen when I'd watch while tripping balls, but trying to watch Xander merely stoned was just boring by comparison.

The philosophy of the show is boring pretension, especially when "dissected" by its fandom. It's trying to speak on the insignificance of life in the grand scope of the universe. How little our time here matters in the grand scope of the universe. The Blips and Schitz episode with the life simulator is probably the best example of how little Roiland and Harmon actually understand of nihlism or cosmic horror. It's like they stopped at HP Lovecraft, thinking the progenitor of the genre is the best it ever gets, and fails to see how far you could stretch the themes (I know from experience. I've seen people who think Lovecraft is the end all be all)

I did, however, find some of the sci fi concepts that they tackled a little interesting. Multiple parallel universes and hive minds are pretty nifty concepts to play with and I don't see them that often in cartoons. Plus Roiland's improv can be entertaining when it's brief.

Condescension! The Last refuge for the differently abled.
Cripical.