ITT: repressed gay

ITT: repressed gay

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NQGA6eZmZyg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If he sticks around Marco too much he won't be repressed much longer!

rip

He's not a faggot, he's bi.

>repressed
user Tom is openly pan, he'll fuck anything he'll find attractive

My favorite part is when the heart flies right over Lance and goes to Shiro.

Can robots really be gay?

KEK

Of their species comes in masculine and feminine forms, eeyup

So Bi?

What if tom fucked a fifth dimentional amorph creature

Bi + more

I don't know, I mean have you seen his mom? They say that subconsciously people are looking for mates that remind them of their parents, so he might indeed consider massive monsters cute wife material who'd make great mothers

>Bi + more
More what?

She is a tumblrite user, she thinks that there are more than 2 genders and sexes.

She is an idiot.

It made the series more fun to read. Can't wait for the next tome release whenever that is.

demons and monsters and shit, beings with genitals made out of literal nightmares

it just means not giving a shit about what someone thinks they identify as, if it passes the harkness test it's all good

technically bi means being attracted to both male and female, but that'd shut out beings that identify as neither. Pan is an "everything goes" option

user asked whether pan meant the same as bi and I answered that. Not my fault the crew had Tom lick the pan flag in ice cream and not the bi one

>pan flag
>ice cream
This better be bait.

There is no "more".

Nice projecting.

He's not licking anything like your picture, he's licking a thing that specifically has the correct pan flag colors in the correct top-to-bottom order. Ain't no way that's a coincidence in a show that's trying to shove gay representation in the background every chance it gets

ouch

Maybe one of the animators added it in as nod, I don't fuckin know. Seems likely, considering the whole Area kerfuffle.

>adjective: bisexual
>sexually attracted to both men and women.

>adjective: pansexual
>not limited in sexual choice with regard to biological sex, gender, or gender identity.

Bisexual limits one to (human) men and women, and considering the sort of show star vs. is and how there are all sorts of magical species breeding in all sorts of ways and several canon interspecies couples with ridiculous size differences and shit, there probably is "more".

user asked if bisexual means the same as pansexual and it objectively doesn't, the definitions are different. I don't quite get why y'all get triggered and think that anything I've posted has anything to do with my own personal views

According to my Japanese animes, supernatural creatures like demons can shift their genders at will so they're beyond gay/straight divisions

>they can still be gay if the species only has one sex, because homo is a relation of the same sex.

Also consider the following, the most repressed of the gay robots

>bisexual: would fuck anything
>pansexual: would fuck anything
Can't be happy with a catch-all, can ya?

>can't be happy
the fuck you talking about, son?

we shouldn't even be using pan yet until the aliens come round to fuck with our biology as well as us in general

im not and i dont know much about made up things, but what i understand for pansexual is that it will fuck certain other made up genders but not all, meanwhile bi will fuck everything
pans have limits in gender, bi's have limits in tastes and likings

>would fuck anything
Yes, I love fucking toasters too

post yourself OP

>pansexual is that it will fuck certain other made up genders
In other words, the only difference between bisexual and "pansexual" is political. Identifying as the latter means you're signing up to all sorts of leftist baggage.

>that identify as neither
retards are still one or the other. It's still bi

this is my kind of thread! we should do this more often

It's sad because it's true.

>we shouldn't even be using pan
Yeah dude that's your own personal windmill to fight if you want to go shout into the wind.

Completely regardless of the shitswamp of gender identity politics catfights, the pan definition and the pan flag do exist, and that's what some storyboarder or members of the crew specifically chose to include. Not the bi pink-purple-blue flag in ice cream form, the pink-yellow-blue pan flag.
That's all. I'm objectively pointing out a thing the crew included in the show, no doubt intentionally, and not commenting on the necessity or stupidity of it all in any way.

>meanwhile bi will fuck everything
bi-sexual literally means two-sexual while pan-sexual literally means all-sexual. "All".
It's there in the very etymological basis of the word, not that hard to understand

Sup Forums still has semi regular gay thread, no Sup Forums is the one that repressed his faggotry the most.

technically the definitions differ, so it's not the same, no matter what you or I think

for fuck's sake
pan is people who don't have specific types when it comes to gender, the attraction doesn't depend on what the other person is
bi is people who do have specific types depending on the gender of the other person, the attraction they feel depends on what the other person is
it's a useless distinction, but what can we do, bi and pan are basically synonyms

t. a bifag

bitch, I am bi and trust me, I dont fucking care wether he/she identifies as a cactus. I will fuck any woman that weighs less than 70kg or any man that can be considered a trap.

so that's pretty much what I said, then?

>He's not licking anything like your picture
>Being color bind in 2017
I hate how right you are about forcing gay shit just to show how """"progressive""" they are

>Yeah dude that's your own personal windmill to fight if you want to go shout into the wind.

did you miss the part where I said yet and the part where I wanted aliens to have sex with humanity because those are crucial context clues to the true nature of my post

Oh I see you took it personally
>woman
>man
So it seems your attraction is still limited to the two human genders, but would you fuck a nonhuman monster, a septarian or a ponyhead? Or whatever the hell Tad is, a floating toupee? Johnny Blowhole or the sea monster thingy with a crown in the movie in By the Book?

Sure the distinction may be pointless irl among humans, but once again, the definitions differ technically, the svtfoe crew chose to go with pan and not bi, and in the svtfoe storyverse there may indeed be a bit of a difference between "both human men and women" and "everything, literally everything"

It's ridiculous how triggered this fandom gets over something like this holy shit. "It's about meeeeee I identify as this and let me tell you how I feel", what the fuck

i have masturbated to furry, monster girls and unknown species-zoophilia, yes.

This is what happens when Sabrina gets control. Kiss the show goodbye folks.

>the svtfoe crew chose to go with pan and not bi
What are you talking about?

Isn't that just regular rainbow icecream?bWhats next, Lapidot was Rebecca Sugar's intention all along?

not Sugar's but a writer of hers that only does episodes where either peridot or lapis are in

Fuck the ice-cream, post fish

In the photo posted there are, in vertical stripes, the colors blue, green, yellow, assumed orange, and red, in non-equal stripes, for example the green is nonexistent compared to the blue.

The pan flag has very specific hues of pink, yellow and blue, in horizontal stripes of equal width, in that order.
The ice cream thingy that Tom is suggestively licking doesn't have just any assortment of bright colors, it clearly has the recognizable, specific colors of the pan flag. Not something close - the exact colors and only those. In the exactly correct sequence, and not in a blended variation either but in distinct horizontal stripes.

Considering the kind of people in the crew, there's no way that's a coincidence or an accident, or that they wouldn't have noticed it. It's an inside joke on demon sexuality, very consistent with the gay musical shipfuel extravaganza they had going on in that entire episode. It's probably just meant to be a little additional part of shipping bait, indicating that Tom would fuck not only females of other species than his own, but any individuals he fancies. I mean look at the official poster for the episode.

Then think back on how they crammed the stadium audience full of gay couples kissing in the Just Friends scene, and how they've put in at least one gay couple with a kid on Mewni, and all those interspecies couples throughout the show, and how miss Heinous is getting all hot and bothered over Rasticore's severed arm, Janna dating a literal skeleton, and the Silver Bell Ball that's apparently some sort of royal date event featuring mewmen, demons, sea monsters, severed floating pony heads and also actual pigeons, and also the wild selection of species in the Bounce Lounge clientele.

I need to go to the shop so I'll stop talking about this, but honestly it's clear that yes it's intentionally the pan flag because the crew is trying to be cheeky with stealth representayshun or what the fuck ever.

Stop already

It was Zuke's fault.

>Sabrina is Star's Zuke
Can't wait

The crew wanted the ice cream to have the pink-yellow-blue pan flag stripes and not the pink-purple-blue bi flag for their little joke.

Regular ice cream gets more mixed and swirly. Considering how distinct and vertical the stripes are it's got to be an intentional nod. They'd have changed it a bit if they didn't want the fanbase to make the connection.

>Liking traps
Nice shit taste faggot.

ITT: Tumblr

>Completely misses the point of everyone's comments.
>Doesn't get other person's arguments, even making one up in the case of
>Repeats ice-cream = flag point T-Tom is pan guiz point 100 times when nobody is refuting it because that's not what they're fucking arguing about
Thank you Sup Forumsmblr, now back to posting closet gays you lazy fucks

this is canon

>toasters

what a pleb. tables is where it's at

Do not sexualize the table!

youtube.com/watch?v=NQGA6eZmZyg

I feel like they'll hint at Tom having an unrequited crush on marco or at least I hope so

Speaking as a bi person myself. People who call themselves pan are just bi people who want to be more special.

How about fish

I'm glad the bi people chose you to speak for all of them

Look I just don't understand what pan would even mean outside of like aliens or whatever. We are a gendered species, even trans people are one or the other or both (Genderfluid is a whole other fucking can of worms but whatever) so pan only refers to people don't feel they have a gender at all or have a gender besides male or female and to that... sorry no. I have no issues with gay or trans or whatever but you can't just make shit up. So pan = bi who wants to be extra special.

I use pan because it implies you don't care at all about the looks of the people you're gonna be into and only judge them by their personality traits

"bi" feels like a limited and close minded term

Pansexuality used to be sex magick thing actually.
Mean you were able to perform true orgarms, kundalini and shit like that.

yo hey from a fellow bi can we just take this discussion to /lgbt/ or whatever and just post repressed gay characters

>Men who like futa

wouldn't that suit a demon just fine?

What's this comic called?

>They say that subconsciously people are looking for mates that remind them of their parents
cruel fate, I can either date a total narcissistic histrionic bitch, a schizoid indifferent to my existence, or be alone, which I currently am

>I pray for the day the alt right implements eugenics to keep people like my parents from breeding

>all these fucking posts about lgbbq shit
fuck off Sup Forumsmblr

no he fucks pans

I'm partial to cast iron myself

The Bellybuttons aka Les Nombrils. It's a French Canadian comic. Some user here translated all the books from French and I know someone has a download link to them somewhere here.
First 2 books are basically zany teenage girl comedy then they start to develop a plot and story in book 3.

Thanks. I'll check it out.

From what I've seen pansexuals are more open to dating trans people or conventionally unattractive people, and bisexuals seem more into dating normal attractive fuckers. Like they're attracted to their personalities more than their genitals/face/body.

More includes literal animals and being a pedo with children

>"bi" feels like a limited and close minded term
this HAS to be bait

Don disrespect Riley like that.You're just too ignorant to understand real gangster fashion.

even if you would fuck trans people it's still bisexual

>any man that can be considered a trap
So basically you just like anyone perceivably female. You're only bi for the genitals lol

I want to tap that black shota ass

no homo

do you think Marco feels the same way