Shows only us 90's kids remember

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EgRRwq59cRQ
youtu.be/
youtu.be/YDDHHrt6l4w
youtube.com/watch?v=FmkAcGz1BJk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>That drug PSA episode

I remember this! Me and my brother would get up at the butt crack of dawn every saturday morning to watch this!

Guys any of you still have that huge stuffed talking Bubastis? Shit goes for serious coin on ebay

Shit was so cozy

I loved this show! I still have my old Power Wheels Jon in the garage.

I remember when The Comedian finally got his kiss from Silk Spectre in that Christmas episode. Her mother wasn't too pleased.

So THIS is who watches The Watchmen.

I always liked Laurie episodes because the musical numbers were always super catchy.

I kinda missed the first season theme song tbqh

epic thread, guys.

>Rorschach befriends animal like an insane Snow White
This is probably my favourite running gag. The one where The Comedian had him jump over a backyard fence to get back his dad's baseball from a big dog was an absolute classic

People can say Watchmen Babies was a sellout move all they want, but Milhouse and I like it and that's good enough for me.

>it's another "Comedian rapes Silk Specter violently and makes a daughter that 18 years later he also rapes which both of them find funny because his jizz is laced with laughing gas condensed into a liquid form he got from an alternative universe because Jon left the door open to his science room" episode

That's just a short made by a youtuber. Not 90s show.

>the episode where they all fight off the alien invasion
Ozy really came through on that one.

Lies, damn lies and misinformation!

>he never saw the Watchmen cartoon
Underage detected.

I honestly feel bad for these kids

I'm here to stop this meme right here and now. I'm so sorry you had to see this.

I know that the time travel arc is considered kind of overrated on Sup Forums, but I still think that the twist of Ozymandias actually joining up with the pirates was cool.

The Red Sky seasons got uncharacteristically dark for this show, it was weird. They actually started using their weapons and hitting people.

The WatchmeX comic was better.

I once asked Alan Moore who his favorite Watchmen Baby was, he yelled at me for 3 minutes about big companies.

>that episode with the dogs
I get that they peed all over that girl's dress, but I thought them getting hit with a newspaper was a little edgy for the show

This isn't a Morrison cartoon user. Moore has class and would never include rape in his work.

Remember the theme song
WE ARE THE WATCHMEN

PROTECTING THE WORLD FROM THUGS AND MAD MEN

WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN? YOU GUYS DO

OH OH

That was the whole point though. The owner was an angry guy, and Rorschach had to use the power of animal friendship or whatever to teach him how to chill out.

Now I'm imagining how they'd simplify the characters for a Saturday morning cartoon, though I guess the original video kind of did that.

>Dr. Manhattan
Science guy who always explains things in technobabble and then someone goes "In English, Einstein!" and he gives a simple simile so the audience gets it. Mostly just fires blue bolts, flies around and jobs.

>Rorschach
SO RANDUM guy like the TF2 Soldier.

>Nite-Owl
Dorky downer guy like Arnold from Magic School Bus or Chuckie from Rugrats.

>Silk Specter
The Useless Chick™

>Comedian
Basically Wolverine from X-Men cartoon.

>Ozymandias
Prof. X from the X-Men cartoon. Mostly doesn't do shit and just gives exposition at the base.

>Bubastis
Snarf.

I could imagine it being less silly like the Ghostbusters cartoons and a but self-serious like X-Men while still being corny.

>>Silk Specter
>The Useless Chick™

Giving prepubescent boys their first boner IS a use

It's a good one, but I liked the one where they all get into a big argument and the team breaks up. Touching but very funny.

I remember the comedian's episode, "a hug is just a hug" episode.

At least this was Moore approved

>Nite-Owl
>Dorky downer guy
Well, you are wrong. Because Nite Owl likes to party down.

>the episode where Rorschach has to team up with Molloch to find out who's been dying his mask different colors

>Moore
He's an overrated bearded long haired bum.

He is, but it was better than the shit came after that

Maybe once upon a time, but now everyone hates him because of out of context quotes and perceiving him as an "old white man".

Also don't shit on beards.

Soviet invasion arc was too much propaganda on may teste. It was better when they was fighting crimes, aliens and pirates. IMHO Pirates arc is the best arc

Agreed, the penultimate episode of the pirate arc, with Ozy swimming towards the ship right before the credits role, made me lose my mind the first time I saw it.

>90s

>Rorschach with the dogs
Every time.

>too much propaganda on may teste
>Бeзымянный.png

Back to sosach, russkie! The Watchmen warned me of your backstabbing kind!

>implying "who washes the washmen" wasn't the best episode

Is there any show with more instant classic for?

>the one where they take on the Nega-Verse versions of themselves
>the one where Comidian tries to get a date with Silk, comically interrupted everyone
>the "very special" episode involving Jon and his inborn predjudice towards "time normies"
>THE BASEBALL EPISODE
>the one where Ozy and Rorschach open a pizzeria together
>the one where Nite Owl gets a video game addiction

I think not

youtu.be/EgRRwq59cRQ

>youtu.be/

>It's a "Wander shows up, points out Lord Hater's insecurities, ruins his plans and gets away with it" episode

Other than that, this shit was cash. The animation quality really ramped up after the first season, and the Christmas special was A1 stuff.

Huh?

myah~

You must be young...this cartoon was awesome, before all this PC-BS

Remember that episode where the squid totally beefed it?

Rape in this cartoon, you spell wrong friendship m8! :)

I'm pretty goddamn sure this never existed before the movie

You have to be 18 to post here.

Poor little user :)

I'm a '90s kid and I don't remember this for shit.

99 dont count as ´90 kid user :)

Dude i loved that show! Did anyone else like to cosplay as the characters?

Manhattan has a small dick

It's a grower, not a shower.

I miss this cartoon, old god saturdays!

Remember how weird season one was where Comedian joked about his days "back in 'nam" and then they addressed it in the PTSD episode in season 2

Staff of Power was the best episode though.

>tfw never got the H.A.T.E.R.V for christmas.
I still mad.

For a pilot, it was alright, but the episode where Hater has to beat Awesome in a game of chess was far better.

Shit, man. The episode where Eddie slapped Laurie's mom?

They banned that here. They didnt't even include it on the full VHS set.

Nite Owl would be Cyclops

The laundry day episode where Jon loses his shorts and has to use scenery to cover his groin?

Pretty good, but they repeated the gag like 5 more times across the show.

1983-1993 is 90s kids, i think

I'm 1995 and i certainly don't consider myself one

I loved that episode where rorshack chewed off the bully's cheeks off. Didn't know it was possible to air that on live tv back then

Considering the 90's pretty much lasted until 2005-06, I've never understood this opinion.

That's a fucking meme opinion. Somewhere around 97-98 is when the 90s culture began to fade and the 2000s culture began coming in, despite Buzzfeed and Reddit saying the 90s ended in 2005 or whatever. By 2000, there was nothing left of the 90s.

Around this time Biggie got shot, the golden age of hip hop ended and the shiny suit era began, One saturday morning replaced Disney afternoon, New jack swing died, 3D gaming surpassed 2D gaming in popularity, shit like Spice Girls, Hanson, Aqua, and Backstreet Boys were taking over, The Simpsons golden age ended with the episode "The Principal and the Pauper", TV content ratings system was introduced, and reality TV was starting to get really popular.

This. Thinking 90's culture continued that long shows that you must have been very young during the 90's and don't really get what made the 90's what they were.

People seem to desperately want to be "90's kids" when they were born in the 90's, seriously there's no shame in growing up during the early 00's, especially when most of the stuff that gets called "90's" is actually from the 00's.

I'd say 1990-1993 can count as 90s kids, barely, but not 1994-1999. I go by the "6-10 = prime childhood" rule

That makes more sense than whatever they were talking about.

I kind of figured that. I am .

>Sup Forums thinks they're legitimately funny by roleplaying
This is why us, Sup Forums, will always be better
PICKLE RICK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sup Forums, I think you're in the wrong thread.

>real life facts are memes now

I lived through that shit

If you lived through it, you'd know that the 90s began to die by 1997 and by 2000 it was nothing more than a zombified version of the 90s.

IIRC, that edit was made by Anarchist dupes of the Commies to give honest Middle-and-Working-Class American kids seizures.

youtu.be/YDDHHrt6l4w

Now that's the stuff.

Fucking Millenials

Someone had a sad childhood. I feel sorry for you, bro.

The episode where Rorschach cooks lunch for the prison inmates inspired me to become a therapist for Cook County Corrections. I'm living the dream.

Are you over 35 or under 22?

>leave Sup Forums for 8 years
>come back
>they're still having Saturday Morning Watchmen threads

What's it to you, chucklefuck?

When people started getting broadband internet the 90s were over, so yeah, ~2000

>Shows only us 90's kids remember

>Millenials

*Millennials

user we're still having Ed Edd n Eddy online threads. Some rockfuckers tried to make No Need for Greg a thing but it hasn't quite taken off in the same way.

Remember this?

youtube.com/watch?v=FmkAcGz1BJk

Super Turbo Atomic Ninja Rabbit on DVD looks great.

>actual scrotum amd penis
Yep, clearly made by and for Europe. Wondered how the reception was there considering the IP...

Motherfucker, I was trolled hard. YOU LYING PIECES OF SHIT!