Voltron: Legendary Defender

>We were trying to create a clone army out of the arm we surgically removed from you, but your escape stopped the project dead in its tracks.

What did she mean by this?

What was even so special about Shiro that he was worth making a million clones of?

Aside from his incredible glutes.

Earth astronauts are badasses.

They needed his dick but the robots cut off the wrong body part.

He's the perfect leader and is in the peak of human condition.

She meant "we need a way to make people talk about whether the Shiro in the new season is real or a clone"

Season 3 was nothing but setup, very disappointing

Whatever they were doing to Shiro, it seemed more like they were filling him with implants and maybe performing quintessence experiments rather than cloning him if the Shiro's white streak=some sort of altean magic druid implant theories are true, which would make him pretty valuable.

The cloning thing might just have happpened because he turned out to be a voltron paladin and they wanted to have their own obedient one.

Alternate theory: organic Shiro farm.

That was all the way back in season 1, tho.

How can they be organic when the Shiros are all GMO?

Marketing mislabeling scam

>"Shiro, you had such promise. You could have been the son I never had!"
>Lotor gently weeps in the background
>

Pidge should have stayed a cute boy

So Haggar is basically Lucille Bluth but without the martinis.

Why does everyone in the universe speak english?

Quintessence experiment and implants don't cancel out one another. The reason why I'm going with the clone theory, though, is that Shiro disappeared from his lion, while Zarkon didn't. There's no evidence of a Galra capture except us seeing Shiro escape again. True, it may have happened, but why reuse a plot element you already implemented in the pilot episode of the series?

>quintessence experiments, implants, and cloning
Is what I meant to type.

While 'we can't read alien' remains a constant yet that doesn't stop them from hacking and using computer systems

Pidge was fucking awful in DotU

She wants to get dog piled by a load of Shiro. Perpetually soaked in his juices she starts to leave a trail behind.

What if the entire series is just a dream Shiro is having while in a coma in limbo?

Season 3 was nothing but setup. Splitting the seasons was a mistake.

This happened in season 1

I still think the white hair is the result of stress from all the torture than magic.

Smug alien is going to have a 1v1 fight with Lance because he, as the sharpshooter, will be more isolated and she, with her camouflage, will have an easy time getting close to him.

so can we assume that Haggar is Lotor's mother, thus making him half Galra half Altean?
Would this maybe explain his exile?

It's probably his "reward" for becoming the victor of the gladiator tournaments. He Big Boss'd it too hard.

More likely it will be Acxa who already kicked his ads with a pistol.

If that were true, then I'm glad Shiro escaped. The height of Haggar's experiments always ends in "what robeast will I make this time?"

She's literally only mad at Lotor because he called her robeast idea dumb and wanted to try and see if something else worked.

>Would this maybe explain his exile?
Clearly he was exiled because he had shit taste in women.

Okay. I'm now convinced that 'Kuron' had been Shiro this whole time, but it's so stupid how just in the last season he was completely okay with Keith leading Voltron. He was encouraging it.

And now he doesn't want Keith to lead? Obviously this will get addressed in S4, but that inconsistent writing though
>Joaquim: Shiro saw something in Keith and wanted to fan it out. He saw his potential
>Show airs and Shiro is clinging onto the black lion

Shiro and keith are my OTP, they need to be together by the end of this show.

Because it's either not Shiro, or it's a compromised/mind controlled Shiro (mystery headaches and offy behaviour).

Shiro is dead, mate. Keith is gonna end up with Allura.

Because he's not dead
Because Keith told him to take the black lion
Because when he tried to take the black lion, it didn't respond to him
Because Keith was making stupid decisions in the field and Shiro was trying to get him to make sure that he wouldn't fuck the mission up
Because he just lost the thing that made him feel worth something and is trying to find a way to move beyond it
Because you're trying to turn that exchange into something it isn't.

That's a gremlin not a boy.

Have you not watched season 3?

>has daddy issues
>was exiled from from his homeland for being a shame to his father
>is part of a people that spread their empire by attacking, even killing off other groups
>currently antagonistic and working with a squad of women
I wonder who this reminds me of...

I got 20 bucks on Season 4 having an episode where both the Paladins and Lotor's crew get stranded in pairs on some hostile planet and have to work together to survive. Some totally fail to work together and some do it fairly well.

Literally no one.

The lions were filled with translator microbes that infected them when they got into Blue the first time.

That's not how you spell Lance

Thats a mind controlled clone.

#NotMyShiro

of course it's all setup, it's a quarter of a season.

>only 2 of the 5 current paladins are wearing color coordinating suits
I can't be the only one bothered by this

Kuron x Keith then. Seriously though, I hope the real Shiro is with the rebels or still imprisoned or something, but not dead.

No homo but why is Shiro so fucking handsome?
I'm jelly. I want to be Shiro.

Lance needs an alien waifu 100% but I doubt it's gonna be Allura. They had a nice passing of the Torch with Blue in Season 3 but I don't feel like any romantic potential is developing there. Lance is gonna end up with a chick as lighthearted and adventurous as he is.

Even better, it will be that much hotter when they passionately make out.

It causes pic related to me

That's how it was in the original show too. They fixed it for 3D and Force, then changed it back fro this show.

>#NotMyShiro
It's going to be Shiro and as many anons already theorized he's going to help the rebels with Matt since he isn't needed anymore.

He will be the new Zuko, I am 75% sure of this

Switching suits would be weird. All of them probably reek of sweat and fear-piss.

>He will be the new Zuko
That's Keith, mate

I'm hoping they go with it later, except for Allura staying pretty in pink. In Season 3 they weren't really sure who was going to be piloting what at any point cause they had an extra pilot. I'm hoping Season 4 opens up with the swapped paladins having new suits.

I actually really like that.

This, Klance will be canon

use alien magic to change their colors then

>Hunk and Bara Babe get along famously
>Pidge overshares because psychic blind chick creeps her out and never talks. When they're rescued, blind chick hugs Pidge and smiles, which makes Pidge creeped out even more
>Allura and skinny blue at first try to get along and get out of where they are, but their subtle differences eventually grate on each other's nerves. The two are caught trying to strangle each other when they're rescued.
>Pink keeps trying to molest Lance. Lance doesn't want it. They're found when Pink tries to force a kiss on Lance and Allura misinterprets it, straining their relationship
>Keith keeps trying to start a fight with Lotor but Lotor isn't having any of it. He keeps pointing out they need to work together to find the Paladins. Keith keeps trying to start shit until he gets under Lotor's skin. Cue minor flashback of Lotor's childhood until the castle locks onto one of the lions.

Keith was definitely terrible, but he was never an antagonist

But Lotor immediately won over his people and has a loyal murder harem of half breeds. Thats like the exact opposite scenario as what Zuko had, with his people disliking him and having 1 royal fat uncle as his only friend.

Zethrid should crush him to death with her thighs, actually

If Keith is 100% ayylmao, why was he brought to Earth in the first place? Why did McCree take him in?

I agree, I don't think it will be full Zuko, I'm placing bets that there will be a 3 way power stuggle between Zarkon, Lotor, and Voltron. Lotor will eventually begrudgingly join the Voltron team after some altercation with Alura

I love Zetbrid's voice, her character reminds me of buttercup.

Zuko had a personality

If anyone, Acxa will be Zuko. Lotor's not having a redemption arc or any of that shit

>Pink keeps trying to molest Lance. Lance doesn't want it
Have we been watching the same show?

all these lotor = zuko comparisons

does that mean we get an galra azula too?

I'm on the Allurance train now. He must remain pure for his waifu

Lotor is Azula.

Keith is Zuko.

It would be dumb to pull the surprise Zarkon offspring again

>Keith is Zuko.
You stop that. No he's not

I dunno, he does seem like the sort of guy who flirts all the time but then would get freaked out by a woman giving him the same attention.

What if Lotors harem are all actually his sisters

>No Allura and Acxa not getting along at first and bonding as they work together, giving Allura more development on her Galra prejudice with an enemy she never exactly 'knew' before, and making Acxa more hesitant about where she stands in the war
Garbage. And I just want more f/f content.

I could see a blush or him becoming a lot less smooth if a chick aggressively accepted his advances, but I doubt he would turn down the opportunity to get some lip action with the cutest member of Lotor's command staff, evil or not.

Pictured : The future of Pidge when she pushes herself and Voltron too far in hopes of saving her brother and father, revealing the fact that the Lions consume their pilots if pushed beyond their limits

I want to touch her cunny while we bathe together desu

gotta love the mice

I don't know about other Lancefags, but Lance dropping his spaghetti for once is like the holy grail to me. I don't want it to be genkfish tho, even if it probably will be

So can we all agree that Shiro>Allura>Pidge>Lance>Hunk>>>>>Keith?

We need to change some of the bingo squares for S4.
>Shiro is not a clone
>Cova is controlling lizard girl
>Keith accepts being the black paladin
>Zarkon and Haggar have a moment

Shiro is only good for fap material and Hunk is the best out of all of them.

Pidge > Shiro > Lance > Allura > Keith > Hunk

No.

Shiro=Hunk>Pidge>Allura=Lance>>>>>>>Keith

Lance>Pidge>Hunk>Keith>Shiro

I like my heroes light hearted and quirky damn it.

>can we all agree

Kuron is love.
Kuron is life.
Kuron a miracle of the universe.
Kuron may do something bad in the future, but he still a good person, inside and out.

>Allura that high
Bad taste

Kuron is fanon and doesn't exist. You've been enraptured by Shiro.

In my opinion, Allura > Pidge = Hunk > Lance = Shiro > Keith. I like all of them except Keith though.

>Shiro=Allura=Pidge=Lance=Hunk=Keith
All Paladins are good

CEASE THESE LIES

coran should've been the black paladin

Shiro=Keith > Pidge > Hunk >>>>>Lance=Allura

Horny Korean animators

>t.Haggar

Threadly reminders:
>Keith knows the current "Shiro" is compromised
>Shiro's convenient flashbacks in S1 and S2 were all memory syncs
>we haven't seen the real Shiro since Kerberos
>he's still trapped in a vat somewhere