Sausage Party was good wasn't it

Sausage Party was good wasn't it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IN-sX6IXGcg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

Nope.

Absolutely not.

It's Seth Rogan humor, it's not very good but it's passable.

Not a bit

i didnt hate it but i did roll my eyes throughout

it was, those who say otherwise are just joining a band wagon to save face

Beyond the CG quality?
Not a prayer in heaven it's just: LOL MUH HEAVEN DELUSION, DUDE DROOGZ SHOW REALITY FRoaoaooaooahhhrrr DROOGZ LMAO, and LMFAO WE'RE DOING FOOD PR0RN, GET IT, WE'RE LITERALLY DOING IT ON SCREEN, AND WE GET PAID FOR IT ROFLTOFLWTFBBQING.

Nobody cared about it because of it.
It's still better than foodfight though

No.

Ironically, for all of the attempts it made to be an "adult cartoon", the only jokes that were actually funny were the totally G-rated food puns.

Even ignoring all the edgy shit it was boring. The story is dumb as fuck the characters are unlikable and the movie just doesn't feel right.

I liked the steven hawkin chewing gum, its one of the few and the #1 scene that made me laugh

nah

It just wasn't very funny.

Although the metaphor is painfully clear, if you take it as a sermon on false idols I find it surprisingly compatible with Abrahamic theology. After all, the douche's ultimate crime is the sin of Pharaoh.

Which would MAKE THIS MOVIE HEBREW PROPAGANDA ASFGHDLA

Single episode of Gumball with talking foods and items more funny, creative, thoughtful and adult than this.

It appealed to the stoners and juvenile delinquints who managed to sneak in and watch it.

Checked, schooled, rekt and
/thread.

It was a fun concept, it just tried WAY too hard. Tone back the edge and shock humor and it would've been good.

It's a CGI Rick & Morty

No.

It was just an okay movie, not worth the hype

>Seth Rogan and the other celebrities couldn't keep their faces or names out of the movie

the ending made it go from a 7/10 to a 5/10

I think it would have worked better as a 10-minute short with the kitchen massacre being the climax than a full length movie.

Good one.

>DUDE WHAT IF WE MADE ALL THE MOST OBVIOUS FOOD JOKES EVER LOL HOT DOGS ARE LIKE DICKS LOL THE TWINKIE IS A TWINK ARE YOU LAUGHING YET

>Atheifags best animated movie is fucking Sausage Party
>Meanwhile Abrahamic religions have pure kino in Prince of Egypt
>mfw people actually defend sausage party

you can't close the door behind you when there's nobody in with you yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=IN-sX6IXGcg

Not particularly. It wasn't even that "shocking" really, your average episode of South Park pushes the envelope harder.

It was pretty bad, but it had a few laughs