twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thanks. didnt know this was going on right now

Arcade ending

youtu.be/DslgS3PaESk

Blackfire shader

>Beast boy is missing
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

why?

Won't be Atom. It'll be someone else, like Black Lightning.

isnt that flying move exactly like hawkgirl in the first game?

Jesus Trevor is calling out how shitty Tyler is big time

Hawkgirl actually flies. This one I think she just floats down slowly.

>the sound of heartbreak when she mentions Dick

>Dick would not approve of "The Moping"
>Mustard party

not that one. i meant that swoop where she rushes right into you. i think its a special

I?ll never understand why people feel the need to give fictional characters with established bodytypes shit like this

go draw your own chracters

Aww..

Well, that's kinda... boring.

>Beast Boy is missing
>Not dead
What? They're not actually adding him, are they? How would that even work?

Shit ending

Fighter Pack 2 trailer mentioned on stream and coming soon

Also confirmed another gear stream coming next week

Gamescon

There's a chance they could reveal FP2 within the next two weeks and then the first character at Gamescon.

I'd say "they'll probably take their time" but they're releasing Starfire TOMORROW so who knows?

not sure how I feel about 3 out of 5 sets in ranked it seems too long

I just want more gear

MUH DICK

Is her hair the trait?

Characters Interactions

youtu.be/4uHc1_TRFsQ

Literally no one asked for that, fucking christ

I don't want to play 3/5 with some shitter. Most people are going to quit if they're getting their ass handed to them anyways

She has Supergirl's trait

Starfire's ending was kind of sad but she managed to find new friends.

I really hope Beast Boy is alive.

>Starfire: Melt for me, Sub-Zero~~~

starfirexsubzero OTP

Dick BTFO

user is 1 for 2 in predictions so far, said Blackfire wasn't going to be a premiere skin but she was gonna be a shader

Also said there would be a White Ray shader for Black Manta, guess we'll see

starfire should have a solo film honestly

Fucking cartoonfags asking for Beast Boy, you got Starfire and Red Hood already. Give us someone like Plastic Man or Booster Gold

live action teen titans show is coming

fuck you, if we get beast boy we could get an Animal Man premier skin and i will sacrifice literally everything to get Buddy.

>cartoonfags
Plas and Booster are at the same tier as Beast Boy when it comes to gaining popularity because of cartoons. And that isn't even a bad thing.

Of course we're getting White Ray, it's called the God shader

More like BUSTER Gold, am I right fellas?

NRS is very hesitant when it comes to making skins for DLC characters. But scream loud enough and they'll probably add him in the sequel.

advertising streams is against the rules.

newfag detected

FP2:
Black Manta
Beast Boy
Spawn

FP3:
Raiden
Plastic Man
Raven

Atom and Enchantress are practically confirmed though

I get that most fan art likes to exaggerate proportions for the sake of drawing attention. But something about this picture is just off. Her head in relation to her body just looks bad.

that's TOO much ass.

How the hell would Atom work? And what makes Enchantress more likely than Raven?

as much i want this to be real, there is a very tiny man on the character select screen who can't be anything but the atom.

the only way the atom isn't in the game is if the portraits on the character select screen are a lie. which would be great because i want literally anyone but raiden

in other words no new dialog with Cyborg, got it

capcom babys are this mad wow

is the user spamming because it's Sup Forums related?

na its a street fighter baby thats upset

No idea how Atom would work

That silhouette is definitely Enchantress, plus none of the IGAU characters are going to be returning as DLC

Which sucks because I'd nut if Raven made it back in with NRS's new face modeling abilities

Lantern chest pieces from reddit

>nothing new with cyborg
Damnit

Nier is a shit game that weebs only pretend is deep because of waifu bullshit.

Its easily the shallowest gameplay Platinum has ever had that wasn't a licensed title and quite possibly the single most empty open world I've ever seen. The invisible walls are just insult to injury.

I hate this type of "emotional" voice acting
It sounds like she's fucking whispering the entire god damn time

What did I miss?

You're fucking high if you think Buddy has a chance at being a premiere skin. I want Animal Man too but I dont want a half assed variation like Vixen. Not only that, but their powers arent even the same. Moreover I think we've had enough Titan characters already

Coprophagia

Good thing I missed it then

>mfw Tyler was getting shook from everyone spamming ZONER in the chat during the stream

he mad

Spawn when? MK 11 is fine too

You can download Starfire at midnight if you own the ultimate or digital deluxe edition just fyi

no way fag.

i thought it was at 11am tomorrow?

You can go to the psn/xbox store at midnight if you're in north america and search up the dlc and download it

I've done it with Redhood and Sub-Zero and it works

Just give us the next pack already.

This first pack has been a god damn snoozefest.

fuck normies who pretend to like these characters and when they get them they barely touch them.

>Cyborg's ending has Cassie Conner and Tim
> Starfire's just has the toon squad
this puzzles me.

Anyone got Starfire's smug face yet?

Starfire was built for the toonfags.

She even has all those Raven emotions from one episode as shaders.

Spawn in Mk11

I know this game is supposed to be dead but I've been playing it a lot lately. Is there a Sup Forums guild? Or any active ones for that matter?

Thanks man.

thanks for the heads up friend.

Can confirm. I did the same but at 9PM since I'm in Oregon.

It's not dead, the hype train just slowed down.

FP2 will revive the threads

Not a Sup Forums guild but the guild I'm in is active as fuck. When I joined about a week or so ago we were rank 6000ish and today we're sitting at 37. This guild focuses heavily on completing guild multiverse towers and bosses so everyone can get the perks and loot. This is without a doubt the best guild I have ever fucking joined. Fair warning though that the leader and the officers enforce the gmv activity rule and kick inactive members very very frequently.

If you're still interested the guild ID is N2129. At one point the leader mentioned putting up application based joining requirements when the numbers started to grow. Just post in the message that you'll be active in gmv and you'll get in. This is a PS4 guild btw.

So Starfire in 5 minutes?

Yes.

He'd fucking turn into animals. What do you mean?

For PS4 too? Allegedly there's some Starfires running around on PS4

I don't know about PS4 but I'm on Bone.

God fucking damnit I thought they found a way to circumvent Sony's faggot ass "update on a tuesday afternoon" bullshit

Kek sorry. Literally using her right now.

How is she? Is she as easy to use as Sub-Zero?

She's got nine combo attacks and her trait is basically Supergirl's lasers. She's pretty simple to use. I might play her exclusively for a bit.

so shes not out ps4?

No and probably won't be until like 11AM tomorrow

they could add beast boy but i can't help but feel adding him in would be too much work.

damnit

Go farm some potatos irishman

raiden.... fuck i was hoping for livewire

Livewire, Black Lightning, Static. Anything other than Raiden.

Good. fuck beast boy

Do not provoke a god

Blunder God doesn't deserve to be in. I'd rather have Johnny talking shit.

Like shang tsung but with animals