Best show on CN

>best show on CN
>widely regarded as one of the best cartoons of the 2010's
>in comes christina miller
>cancels adventure time at season 9, fills up scheduling block with teen titans go
>results in rushed and incomplete ending to best cartoon on cn

Fuck

teen titans go ruined cartoon network, i mean i can't believe adult swim starts at 7:00 now, that's crazy. I guess it's 8:00 eastern time, but even then it's teen titans go for 6 hours, maybe a movie, and ok go to bed

>rushed and incomplete

calm down, user, they still have 16 episodes to go. Islands, Elements, and the last 2 episodes of the season already resolved almost all the major plot points.

>Wanting AT to get the FoP treatment
Dragging a show on and on for years is retarded user, it ruins any legacy the show ever had and leaves a sour taste in fans mouths

At least we still have Steven Universe :^)))))

Lich returns for one episode, jake's new form lasts for less than one episode, still no fucking idea what the mushroom war was about. 16 episodes can't cover it all.

AT got bad, so it needs to be cancelled.

AT was losing steam since most of the writers that made the show great left after season 3 and beyond.
AT needed to end and now it's the perfect time.

>Implying status quo time was ever good
loving every laugh

Do we?

It airs in blocks, and then never again for a very long time.

whoever likes that garbage should die

it needed to end eventually, but at a right time. if there's any dangling plot threads at the end i'll commit sudoku

Adventure Time had been shark-jumped bullshit for a long time.

That's not true at all. Before teen titans go it was all Ben 10 marathons and live action bullshit. The cartoons are back. If it's the art style you hate, that shit started with johnny bravo season 2. If it's the zany jokes you hate, that started with ed edd and eddy. If it's the block marathons you hate that shit started with dexters lab. And if it's the fact that it massacred the teen titans brand, that's your own opinion. Teen titans was cringe inducing weeb tropes and bad art all the way. Get over it.

>status quo time
spotted the fag who doesn't watch the show (or who dropped it at season 3)

>getting this upset over people liking a cartoon

That's not healthy, user.

I don't know if you're baiting or not, eitherway take my (You). I need to go take a shower.

>16 episodes can't cover it all.
Of course is can

It won't.

I'm specifically angry at whoever tries to force steven universe in adventure time threads since you faggots liked to berate AT and acted like your show is so much better
I hope whoever did that chokes tbqh, go back to your /trash/ general

they're still doing filler shit like fionna and cake and fionna this late in the game. if they gon't go ham on tying up loose ends in the last 16 then it won't.

It will be good. You'll see.

What kind of plot lines need more than 2 episodes to wrap up? Their doing filler shit because they're in no hurry.

>best show on CN

That doesn't sound like YOUR NEW FAVORITE SHOW!

Name one change that has had lasting repercussions.

I fucking read this in his voice

Finn's arm

mushroom war, gumbald & fern, lich, golb, betty, marceline's mom?

>it was all Ben 10 marathons
i don't remember Ben 10 having marathons often, or even infrequently

>le i hate Christian Miller now because I watched a youtube video on my recommendations!

The writers confirmed last year that not everything will be solved or answered.

Lets be generous. They all need an episode each to be resolved.

oh no! there's only 16 eps left!!

I don't particularly think they all need to be resolved either. They'll probably leave a lot of stuff mysterious.

>the cartoons are back
cartoon*

The one he's lost like 3 times now and has made absolutely no difference to his life?

You mean there'll be aspects of the show that will be unresolved and left open to interpretation and I'll have to use fucking imagination to fill the gaps!? FUCK THIS!!

It was usually Johnny Test that had the marathons

is there a more punchable face on the fucking planet.

good point, the mystery's always been a good aspect. I just don't want to be blueballed after 9 seasons.

Yeah it has nothing to do with the scheduling and TTGo wankery. We're all sheep here.

Have you considered not getting upset over trivial things?

They already did, don't kid yourself.

The human mom is obviously dead.she probably got burnt alive when the mushroom war came to trying to protect Marceline as she naps. And she wakes up in her mother's ashes. They can't pull off the Betty thing again.

Just wait for MatPat to fill in all the gaps.

And even if his theories are all bullshit, just believe them anyways. Works for christfags.

fuck, I forgot graybles 1000+ and lemonhope's future. something has to cause that at the end of the series.

Adventure Time went to shit after 3 seasons

Teen Titans Go didn't ruin the network. In fact it's the reason the network is still afloat. The internet ruined the network just like it's ruining all network. Thing is, kids are better and faster at integrating new technology into their lives so kids channels are the first to be effected in a large way.

TV networks as a thing are going to start losing money and relying heavily on merchandising and app payments. The time of cable TV is over. We on-demand now.

I don't want cable TV to die.

Just turn Ice King back into Simon, confirm Bubbeline and burn the fucking show to the ground already, we already know Finn's going to die alone

>Just turn Ice King back into Simon
Won't happen he's the tragic character

>confirm Bubbeline
Never, hang yourself.

Well do you have a time machine?

If not I have some bad news.

I'm embracing streaming as a medium; but it's an awful way of releasing content, releasing an entire season at once. There's no suspense.

Why is that?

Rushed ending? If they get 9 seasons and can't wrap this meandering shit up it's their own fault.

Im sorry Jimmy, but unlike Ash in the first pokemon movie, crying won't bring cable TV back from its grave.

Pitch me the perfect final episode Sup Forums

Cable TV is still going to be around for the next 20 years at least. This meme needs to stop. The meme is just as annoying as the Harambe meme

Depends on leadup episodes and what gets resolved, but here goes

>catastrophic war described in itunes description starts to happen
>candy kingdom uses nukes against fire kingdom, fire kingdom uses fire giants
>ooo is scorched, everything's in ruins
>pb moves candy kingdom citizens to Prizeball Guardian
>moves in with marcy
>finn and jake fucking die, idk
>looks like graybles 1000+ future

Probably unrealistic, hard to get an idea on how it will end with so many plot points still dangling.

>now it's the perfect time.
2014 was the perfect time, dolt

Finn fucks Bubblegum. The end.

I remember the Johnny Test Marathons and it was just as bad

it'd already gone, user.

Can you imagine ejaculating into a warm tight bubble gum vagina?

I can...

I don't want it to die either. I miss being a kid marathoning a variety of cartoons on tv and wasting my summer vacation doing so. Tv is not watchable anymore for me. It's all a thing of the past and I just have to let go.

Do you think PB can blow a bubble out of her vagina with a queef?

Can't all women?

Well he does Ruin Everything, so what did you expect?

Yeah, honestly I just hate Teen Titans Go because I loved Teen Titans as a kid.

Not... really, because the rest of their shows haven't gotten worse (I mean, this thread is about a show ending after bloody 250 episodes!). It's in large part because people will tune in for any new episodes of their favourite show, but only TTG and Gumball fans will watch reruns in huge numbers.

It acts like a builtin condom.

Poor finn is seriously missing out.

CN is committing suicide
>but ratings
And? How will it survive in the long run with just TTG taking 60-80% of the slots?

>9 seasons
>incomplete

most showrunners would kill to have a fraction of that, adventure time had plenty of time to get its shit together

Sure they can. Have you forgotten about how fast Adventure Time moves when they want to develop the story? I mean, even when they had as much time as they wanted, they didn't keep story-relevant plots go on for more than one plot point per episode average. You need to come up with 16 unsolved plots before we can even *start* talking about if dealing with them all might be a problem.

This is a huge problem with Network television. CEOs only care about this year's numbers, they want to milk a cash cow in the present because they know that there may not be a future for them.

One bad move and a CEO is out on their ass, so they need to make hay while the sun shines, collect all the paychecks and bonuses they can and get out so the house of cards collapses on the next poor sucker.

TTG was the ultimate monkey's paw

>best show on CN
>widely regarded as one of the best cartoons of the 2010's

Adventure Time has been Steven Universe tier since Season 4, and it was never the best show airing on CN. Go back to tumblr with your shit taste.

Gumball fag, is that you?

Which time? The time it got torn off and grew back, or the time it detached from him and he got an identical-until-very-recently metal arm? Neither of those count as lasting repercussions, they're just times where he got a new superpower and then traded it for another superpower.

"Use your imagination to decide how this plot ended" is the absolute worst storytelling device. It's just an excuse bad artists use to excuse not having an ending, because in reality, "People don't like having a book suddenly end while it's still in the middle of the story" is something so universal and so obvious that no good artist would ever argue otherwise.

I dunno, has anyone ever seen him and Samantha Bee together in the same room before?

just like you

I dont see the problem People like Teen Titans Go so they air it a lot. If you want to watch their other shows, they have an on demand service for that. Everybody wins.

>>best show on CN
Not even the best CN show of the 2010s, let alone the best CN show. That shit was good for two and a half seasons.

For real

I don't know, Season 4 was good and the best episode of the whole series, " A Glitch is A Glitch" was in season 5. So taking that into account and that season 3 was balls I'd say it was good for like 3 and half seasons.

Lich started the mushroom war due to humans being humans. What more is there to know?

gumbald & fern are clearly going to be coming back. Betty probably as well.

Lich got cleanly resolved. Unless they want to take on the multiverse aspect. Even sweet pea could be left alone after the last ep.

Marceline is already a mess with now gaining her powers instead of inhering from her dad.

Glob has been treated as a footnote/god stand in and probably never had plans.

I suppose, but it's that balance of fan service and money. I don't think kids want to watch non-stop teen titans go. When I was a kid, and cartoon network started their live action stuff, or marathoned johnny test or something, I switched to another station or got off the TV entirely. If nothing good was on, I went to play legos or see if the guys in the neighborhood wanted to hang out. Kids have plenty to do besides watch cartoons, and I think they have a lot better things to do than watch Teen Titans Go all day.

It was worse. I've seen TTG jokes that were genuinely funny, albeit completely at the expense of the old fans.

Everybody seems to forget how before TTG premiered, CN was OBSESSED with AT back in 2011-2012

>still no fucking idea what the mushroom war was about.
lmao if you ever thought we would learn that.

AT never got bad. It's been consistently good throughout its entire run. Sup Forums just has incredibly shit taste.

Those are some very odd opinions. s4 is generally regarded as one of the weakest, and s3 as one of the strongest. And Glitch is a Glitch is alright, but not even close to being the best in the series.

Yeah, but at least AT is originally not based off something that's better! Hell! It's based off of a shitty online pilot that was rejected by Nickelodeon. And yet, blew it outta town, and literally revived CN from the dark ages. Their obsession at the time is kind of more rational compared to this fucking TTG dick-sucking.

*whipcrack*

Is it even worth fighting anymore? Who's to say any of this would be any different internet or not internet?

Maybe all this was inevitable

>he really thinks the jake's new form plot point is over
100% this is going to be like the arm regrowth thing where it will come back after it seems resolved

How the fuck did that show last so long? Atleast with most shows they had two or three good seasons. But this show was garbage the moment it came out.

Which is why literally every cartoon I can think of with an ongoing plot did it?

>no fucking idea what the mushroom war was about
brain in idle mode much? i mean, c'mon man. i drink a bottle of whisky a day and even i got it.

but whatevs its Sup Forums

>Cable TV is still going to be around for the next 20 years at least
they said the same thing about video stores

>my intermetz is completely wireless

that was cute

Don't forget the Scooby Doo

>posts Gumball
That stopped being funny in season 1. Unfortunate that comedy was the only thing going for it